- For peak performance and quick recovery after competition
- High fat formula for extra energy and improved stamina
- Controlled starch design to support healthy digestion and performance levels
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and health
- Organic trace mineral complexes for increased bioavailability, immune system support and protein utilization
- Guaranteed levels of biotin to support muscle, hair coat and hoof development
- Crude Protein*: 14.0%
- Lysine: 0.75%
- Methionine: 0.3%
- Crude Fat: 7.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 8.0%
- Calcium: 0.7%-max. 1.1%
- Phosphorus: 0.6%
- Copper: 50 ppm
- Zinc: 150 ppm
- Selenium: 0.6 ppm
- Vitamin A: 4,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3: 500 IU/lb
- Vitamin E: 80 IU/lb
- Biotin: 0.45 mg
- The following feeding directions are guidelines to maintain desired body condition and performance. Feeding rates need to be adjusted according to the horse's condition and training or competition schedule. Split the recommended level into two or more feedings each day.
Lb Feed Per 100lb Bodyweight Maintenance 0.25 to 0.5 Light Exercise .5 to .75 Medium Exercise .75 to 1.0 Heavy Exercise 1.0 to 1.5
- Performance horses should be fed at least twice per day and may benefit from being fed more frequently. Horses should have their feeding rate reduced when exercise is reduced.
- Feed good,clean, quality hay or pasture equivalent at the rate of 1.0 to 1.75 LB per 100 LB bodyweight daily.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.
SKU 004670122 Model 1308 Weight 40.0000 Color N/A Size N/A In Store Only No Price $18.79
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Nutrena Life Design Compete 40lb.
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question