Controlled starch feed for pregnant or lactating mares and growing horses through the second year.
- Promotes optimum development during the formative years
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle development and maintenance
- Balanced calcium, phosphorus, copper and zinc to aid in proper bone growth
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion and digestive health
- Organic trace minerals to support optimal skeletal development, immune function, and hair coat and hoof quality
- Pelleted form
Feeding Directions Life Stage/Activity Level Lb Feed per 100 lbs. Bodyweight Early Gestation/Maintenance 0.25 to 0.5 Late Gestation/Light Exercise/Breeding Stallions 0.5 to 0.75 Lactating Mares (Late Lactation, 3 Months to Weaning)/Moderate Exercise 0.75 to 1.0 Lactating Mares (Early Lactation, Foaling to 3 months)/Heavy Exercise 1.0 to 1.5 Foals Creep Feed Weanlings 1.5 to 1.75 Yearlings 0.75 to 1.5 Guaranteed Analysis Crude Protein 16.0% Lysine 0.90% Methionine 0.35% Threonine 0.60% Crude Fat 7.0% Crude Fiber max. 15.0% Dietary Starch max. 17.0% Sugar max. 5.0% Calcium 0.90 - 1.20% Phosphorus 0.70% Copper 60 ppm Zinc 180 ppm Selenium 0.50 ppm Vitamin A 5,000 IU/lb Vitamin D 500 IU/lb Vitamin E 150 IU/lb Biotin 0.45 mg/lb Lactobacillus acidophilus 5.1M CFU/lb Lactobacillus casei 5.1M CFU/lb Bifidobacterium thermophilum 5.1M CFU/lb Enterococcus faecium 5.1M CFU/lb
SKU 108630 Model 94513 Weight 50.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $18.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!