Life Design® Senior horse feed is a highly digestible and highly palatable multi-form product specially designed to meet the unique nutritional requirements of older horses. Enhanced with added amino acids, highly digestible fiber, and organic trace mineral complexes, Life Design® Senior horse feed is your surest way to show your older horse you care about their special needs.
- Easily digestible blend of nutrients is ideal for the aging digestive system
- Contains rice bran, flaxseed, and beet pulp for overall health
- Added prebiotics and probiotics to aid in nutrient digestion and availability
- Highly palatable formula encourages consistent consumption
- Feed as sole ration or in combination with hay
- Guaranteed amino acid levels to support muscle maintenance and health
- Organic trace mineral complexes for increased bioavailability, immune system support and protein utilization
- Guaranteed level of biotin to support muscle, hair coat and hoof development.
- Crude Protein: 14.0%
- Lysine: 0.7%
- Methionine: 0.25%
- Threonine: 0.45%
- Crude Fat: 6.0%
- Crude Fiber: max. 16.0%
- Calcium: min. 0.75% - max. 0.85%
- Phosphorus: 0.65%
- Copper: 40 ppm
- Zinc: 140 ppm
- Selenium: 0.3 ppm
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): 75 mg/lb
- Vitamin A: 4,500 IU/lb
- Vitamin D3: 450 IU/lb
- Vitamin E: 150 IU/lb
- Biotin: 0.45 mg/lb
- Start feeding at the lower level and adjust to maintain the desired body condition. Feed requirements to maintain body condition may vary considerably due to individual differences. Use a weight tape and regular body condition scoring to make sure the horse is maintaining the desired condition. Pay close attention to actual body conditions when horses have longer hair coats.
- If your horse has severe dental problems, Nutrena Life Design Senior® horse feed may be soaked with warm water to form a mash. The mixture should soak for five to eight minutes until it reaches the consistency your horse prefers.
- Fresh clean water should be available at all times. Horses that have been exercised should be cooled out and re-hydrated properly before being fed and before having access to unlimited water.
- Salt should be available free-choice.
SKU 060660121 Model 7550 Weight 50.0000 Color No Size No
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Nutrena Life Design Senior 50lb.
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question