- Arthur Bryant, the legendary King of Ribs, is the most renowned barbequer in history. He created a sauce that has attracted the likes of former Presidents Harry Truman and Jimmy Carter to his restaurant. Arthur Bryant's restaurant is considered to be the best restaurant in the world by New Yorker columnist, Calvin Trillin. Since 1930 celebrities such as Steven Spielberg, Michael Landon, Robert Redford, Jack Nicholson, Wilt Chamberlain, Bryant Gumbel, Tom Watson and George Brett - and common folk alike - have made the pilgrimage to Arthur Bryant's to enjoy barbeque that's slow-smoked with a combination of hickory and oak woods, mellowed to the peak of flavor, then splashed with Original or Rich & Spicy sauce.
- Now you can enjoy Arthur Bryant's Original BBQ Sauce with it's carefully guarded secret recipes at home, for the authentic taste of Arthur Bryant's BBQ.
- Arthur Bryant invented his world-famous sauce in the 1930's.
- The Rib King created this unique and non-traditional barbeque sauce using a very distinctive and unusual blend of spices.
- His unrivaled vinegar based sauce still remains a secret.
SKU 079300200 Model AR00100 Weight 1.5000 Color N/A Size N/A In Store Only No Price $4.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Quicker shipping then expected Review by Levi
Quality Price Value
Loved doing business with you, will order again
(Posted on 9/11/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Old World Spices, Arthur Bryant's BBQ Sauce, AR00100
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question