The TALF568DPBBK is a mid-size Aluminum cross bed truck tool box. Made with a deeper design for additional capacity. This box is made of .060 Aluminum rust resistance material. Available in bright diamond plate or black power coat. Fits most mid-size trucks.
- Allows storage under the box.
- Paints are electro statically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- Ethafoam mounting strips protect truck's finish.
- Sturdy, one-piece, no sag base design.
- Deeper design for additional capacity
- Push button on each end of easy access
- Bright/Black diamond plated finish
- Measures 60-inches (L) “inside flatbed” by 20.5-inches (H) by 15.5-inches (W)
JOBOX StorAll Steel Drawer Storage Units provide extra heavy-duty storage in the bed of all types of trucks and vans. StorAll models include our latest innovations to make drawer storage more convenient and safer to use. Image shows bin dividers when installed into a drawer.Learn More
The commercial aluminum underbody boxes are constructed with a single door option and are specially designed with a channel and bulb seal to keep water out. In addition, the locking stainless steel flush mount T-handle provides security and the coated steel cable allows the door to remain open at a 90 degree angle. Mount it as a traditional underbody or place it topside on the trailer frame or deck. The double door underbody boxes provide a barn-style to allow doors to swing open in the center - mounts beneath vehicle for superior storage.(Dimensions 36x24x24Learn More
Fits Hi-Side Box model 372-0-02.
- #7 in picture
Additional fees apply. If you need extra storage without the look of an over-the-rail, crossover toolbox, the chest style is a perfect solution. Much like standard toolboxes, the chest will sit flush against the front of the truck bed while the notched and wedged shape allows it to fit around the wheel well, freeing up more space in the truck bed. As two super-duty lift cylinders raise and lower the lid, an offset hinge allows the insulated beveled lid to open up to 90 degrees without coming into contact with the cab. Model TBC-55-WN Wedged and Notched Tool Chest by United Welding Services (UWS) and Thule - Chest Toolbox UtilityLearn More
- Self-adjusting rotary Gear-Lock II locking system
- Self-aligning latch hoop
- Gas spring guards and 90 Degrees lid opening
- Deep, beveled edge reinforced lid
- Built-in storage bin on both ends
- Lift-out tool tray
- Drill-resistant round push buttons
- Wide EPDM Live Cell automotive bulb-style weather stripping
- ClearCoat bright models have a hard, clear protective ClearCoat powder coat paint finish Learn More