Delta PRO Aluminum Crossovers provide superior security for tools and equipment. The combination of our Gear-Lock Dual Rotary Locking System, RSL Rigid Structural Lid, and our high-strength body will resist over 1,000 pounds of prying for to break in.
- Gear-Lock self-adjusting dual rotary locking system always latches and closes for superior security
- Self-aligning latch pin pivots from side-to-side to engage with the Gear-Lock System; no adjustments required
- 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a reverse beveled edge liner and an inner layer of rigid foam insulation to create the most rigid, strongest aluminum lid we've tested
- Reinforced high-strength body and full-wide lock console resists cargo damage and protects the lock system
- End-mounted push buttons provide easy access; lid locks and unlocks from either side for security and safety
- Heavy-duty guards protect the vertical-action gas spring lid lifts and help ensure long-term durability
- Built-in storage bin on both ends and 4-compartment sliding tray for convenient hand tool and small item storage
- Leak-proof stainless steel paddle handles prevent moisture from entering the interior Learn More
The TALG2072 is full size 0.060 in. aluminum, gull wing cross bed truck tool box with a diamond plated finish. Fits wider bed trucks and deeper well. Bright or Black finish with dual lid. Strong double latch paddle handle to protect your valuables.
- Fits most full size trucks
- Dual lid
- Made of a one-piece no sag base making it sturdier and the paints are electro statically applied to maximize resistance to abrasion and corrosion
- Bright finish
Fits Cross Box models 124, 134, 153, 124-5, 134-5, 134-B, 153-5 and 153-B
- #10 in Picture
- Includes Weather Strip,Striker Loop Plate, Wireform Striker, Bolt Kit, Taptite® Screws, Hinge, and Instruction Sheet.
Dimensions: H: 14 W: 12 1/4 L: 24 1/8
Weight (lbs.): 24
Cubic feet: 2.4
- Brushed stainless steel paddle handle, with rotary style latch mechanism features a two position latch that prevents the door from inadvertently opening.
- Aluminum doors swing down for easy access and a full view of the contents. Opened door is supported by aircraft-type cables with swedged fittings which can be removed to allow for a fully open swing down position.
- Positive weather seal protects tools and materials stored inside from road dirt and weather.
Offering strength and great value, UWS has several lengths available to fit you and your truck's needs. Topsider boxes afford you the choice of hefty one-piece aluminum construction with stainless steel aircraft cable supports to handle heavy loads, or rugged steel construction with a fully foamed lid, dual lift struts, and a durable powdercoated finish. Both aluminum and steel Topsiders have rust-free stainless steel handles, secure locking systems, and weatherstripping to seal out moisture, dust, and dirt. The aluminum toolboxes are available in one-door and two-door styles (the steel toolboxes are all single-door style).Learn More
Use with EZ-Glide Ladder Rack model 252-3-02, 252-3-01, or 252.Learn More