This decorative Shelter Brand Crescent firewood storage log rack by HY-C looks great in any setting.This rack will neatly stack your firewood providing an open-air design for excellent ventilation for year round seasoning while protecting it from dampness, rot, termites, insects and nesting wildlife. Built with heavy duty square tubular steel construction and protected with a weatherproof black powder coat finish that resists chipping and corrosion.
- Weatherproof black powder coated paint finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Helps protect your firewood from rot, rodents, snakes nesting wildlife,termites and other insects
- Open-air design provides ventilation for seasoning firewood and for cleaner, safer burning
- Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- Made in the United States!
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SCRM Medium 48 Inches 14 Inches 28 Inches 28 Pounds SCRSL Extra Large 97 Inches 18 Inches 49 Inches 56 Pounds
This Resin Umbrella Base combines a timeless design, looking just like painted stone, with the versatility of environmentally friendly materials. This umbrella stand weighs 30 lbs and is 100% rust proof so youll never need to worry about staining the deck or patio. Create instant shade in the garden with a beautiful umbrella - this stand allows you to place it anywhere and move throughout the day with the sun. Umbrellas sold separately. 10" pole.Learn More
The Grow IT Heavy Duty Greenhouse with roll-up side vents deliver quality construction, quick and easy assembly and best in class value. Featuring 1 5/8 in. heavy duty all-steel frame, patent pending Shelter Lock Stabilizers, Ratchet Tite tensioning and the Easy Slide Cross Rail System for a stable and durable greenhouse.
The specially designed Clear View triple-layer, heat bonded Rip Stop translucent cover provides enhanced illumination for plant growth and protection. Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control. 30 in. Shelter Auger anchors come standard.
- Heavy duty greenhouse for the experienced grower delivers quality construction and quick and easy assembly
- Clear View, triple-layer, heat-bonded Rip Stop translucent cover is waterproof and UV treated inside and out
- Heavy duty 1 5/8 in. all-steel frame construction for a stable and durable greenhouse
- Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control
- Ready to build right out of the box,
The Lahaina Firepot Torch is a great way to add a modern beach style look to your outdoor setting. The Lahaina firepot gives off a grande flame and plenty of heat for those cooler nights.The Lahaina Tabletop Torch comes in a shiny stainless steel finish at the top and trimmed with a pearly white shell at the bottom. The flame is a large majestic flame and the fire pot has an 8" diameter and is 8.5" high. Each fire pot comes with an extinguishing plate to put out the flame and fire puff that absorbs the paraffin oil for a safe flame and no spilling of oil if fire pot is knocked over during use. This keeps the flame limited to the puff since the paraffin oil is non-combustible.
- Stainless steel finish trimmed with a pearly white shell
- Comes with extinguishing plate and a fire puff
- 8" diameter x 8.5" high
The Grizzly 400 was designed for the serious big game hunter, big-game fisherman and guides. Its huge capacity is perfect at base camp. It can hold up to 3 quartered elk, it’s payload is that big and guides love it. The base is designed with two fork lift pockets for easier loading and unloading after it’s filled to capacity. Here’s where the strength of our super strong RotoTough™ plastic and superior engineered channel design really shines. Filled to the maximum with Ecomate foam for an ice retention of over 19 days, you can stay afloat for as long as you like. In the IGBC Grizzly Bear Certification test, the grizzly bear gave up, it’s that durably and Grizzly strong. The Grizzly 400, for a lifetime.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 22” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3369
- 500 - 12 oz. cans
- 300 - 12 oz. bottles
- 200 - 20 oz. bottles
- 350 lbs of game
- Weight: 90 lbs. empty
- 54.5 inches Wide
- 30.75 inches Deep
- 32 inches Height
- 650 square inches of primary cooking area and 250 secondary warming rack
- 6 stainless steel burners with searing burner/65,000 BTUs and 10,000 BTU Sideburner
- Porcelain cast iron primary cooking grate and chrome warming rack
- Stainless Steel lid, control panel, fascias, handle, and doors
- Electronic ignition
- Campfire grill designed for people on the go
- 17.5-inch diameter grill rack; two-piece 34" stake design allows you to take your grill anywhere
- Patent pending raised edge allows food to be positioned over the entire grilling area, right to the edge of the rack
- Adjustable height
- Holds up to 12 lbs.
- Dishwasher safe
- Made of stainless steel
- Includes carrying bag
The Kona Deluxe Smooth Nickel Sconce Torch is handmade and comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick that never burns away and will stay lit in the snow or rain. Kona Deluxe torches have an adjustable wick control. Simply turn the dial on the side of the wick collar to adjust the wick height. This torch also has a separate spout for pouring oil. Each torch comes with a snuffer cap and holds up to 32 ounces of fuel for up to 24 hours of burn time. Kona Deluxe Sconce Torch has a black metal sconce bracket.
- Adjustable wick control
- Fiberglass wick
- Holds up to 32 oz. of fuel
- Burns up to 24 hours
Torch Head 6" W x 8.25" H Flange Height 14" Total Height 21"
The Classic Pole Torch featured in Sandtone is made of die cast aluminum. All torches have a powder coated finish which protects each torch so it never weathers, corrodes or fades in color. Comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick so the wick never burns away and it will remain lit in the rain or snow.
- Powder coat finish
- All-weather fiberglass wicks
Fuel Capacity Up to 16 oz. Burn Time Up to 12 hours Pole Height 51.5" Total Height 62" Torch Head 3.25" W x 10.5" H
Whether you're setting up for a backyard party, tailgating at a sports event, or simply relaxing on the beach, the Quik Shade Expedition EX64 Instant Canopy provides quik and easy shade and shelter for almost any activity. Designed for the outdoors, this fully assembled canopy sets up wherever you need it in less than a minute - without the need for any tools. With a 10 ft. x 10 ft. base, the slanted leg design provides additional stability and features 3 height adjustments with patented Quik Latch push/pull sliders and push pin leg extenders for easy-to-use customizable coverage as the sun moves or the weather changes. When it's time to go home, the entire unit quickly folds up to fit conveniently into an included 300D polyester carry bag for the most portable shelter you've ever had! The lightweight and durable corrosion-resistant powder coated steel frame is designed with improved overlapping eave assembly and M5 hardened thru-bolt reinforced construction for maximum strength and rigidity, with an easier opening thanks to plastic reinforced pivot points, PTFE washers, and Micro Glide PTFE bearings. The 8 ft. x 8 ft. fabric top is constructed from stain- and moisture-resistant 150D polyester and features velcro attachments at the four corners, allowing it to be easily removed for cleaning and storage. The Aluminex-backed canopy top ensures 99% UV protection for cooler shade, as the open cathedral ceiling provides greater headroom with a 8 ft. 10 in. (106 in.) peak height, offering enough space to accommodate 4 to 6 people with 64 square feet of shade. Nylon feet protect patio and deck surfaces from scratches, while the four included steel ground stabilizing stakes can be used to securely anchor the canopy to the grass if needed.
***NOTE: CANOPY NOT DESIGNED TO BE USED IN THE RAIN. RAIN DAMAGE IS NOT COVERED UNDER MANUFACTURER WARRANTY.***Learn More