The Hickory Series Log Rack Cover will protect your logs from harsh weather and provides you with a more cleaner look.
- Weather10™fabric features a rugged outer layer with a protective water-repellent and wipe-clean PVC undercoating
- Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking seams add strength and durability
- Air vents reduce condensation and wind lofting
- Padded handles for easy fitting and removal
- Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit
- Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on windy days
- LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
Cajun Injector is the only brand of injectable marinade that is slow-cooked so watch out for imitations. Deep injection techniques are what made us famous, but quality ingredients and innovative processing procedures are what keep our customers coming back and discovering new flavors of marinades. As we like to say Special Occasions Taste Better with Cajun Injector. No Fat, No Waiting and No Waste.
With Cajun Injector you marinate in minutes, not hours. And with Cajun Injector you can try a variety of flavors developed specifically for turkey, chicken, beef, pork, or wild game to make the best meals youve ever tasted. Cajun Injector is both The Original and Americas Favorite Injectable Marinade. Try Cajun Injector -- leading the way to flavor great meals with our complete line of premium-blended injectable marinades.Learn More
Premium Heavy Duty Cedar Grilling Planks adds a smooth Smokey flavor to beef, seafood, poultry, and vegetables. Cooking with cedar planks over open flames captures the essence of gourmet cooking. Plank-cooked foods are juicier and more flavorful.
- Case of 10 - Includes 20 Grilling Planks
- FREE Recipe Book
- 100% Western Red Cedar
$199.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
Extend your outdoor living season with the Crestone Fire Pit. Classic styling and neutral tile top bring functional wood burning ambiance to your outdoor environment. Includes spark screen, log poker tool and vinyl protective storage cover. The Crestone Fire Pit can be adapted for Real Flame Gel cans with the addition of the Real Flame 2-Can or 4-Can Outdoor Conversion Log Sets.
- Burns seasoned firewood or converts to Real Flame Gel Cans with the addition of Real Flame 2-Can or 4-Can Outdoor Conversion Log Sets.
- Heat resistant powder coated steel frame with tile top.
- Includes: spark screen, log poker tool and protective storage cover.
- 90 day limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
- 34 Inches Long
- 34 Inches Wide
- 19 Inches High
Red Beans and Rice, eaten on Monday, brings you good luck throughout the week. Try it with sausage or ham!
- Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (50g) - Dry Mix
- Servings Per Container: about 4
% Daily Value
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 1g - 2%
- Saturated Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 830mg - 35%
- Total Carb: 33g - 11%
- Dietary Fiber: 7g - 29%
- Sugars: 2
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 2%
- Vitamin C: 4%
- Calcium: 4%
- Iron: 1%
- Organic: 0%
The ShelterLogic 10 ft x 20 ft Canopy Extension Sidewall kit is the quick and affordable solution for special events and seasonal protection. Quickly convert any 20 ft long canopy to a fully covered event tent, single or double wall wind break in minutes. Comes ready to install out of the box with steel tent poles and tie downs. Expands coverage are by 280 square feet of protection.
- Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available.
- Design is stylish and innovative. Satisfaction Ensured.
- Great Gift Idea.
Is it "Art Deco" or is it a barbecue? You decide, because our Lil' Pig smokes and cooks just like any other Traeger grill. With 418 square inches of cooking surface, and internal hopper, stainless steel door handle, multi-position digital thermostat control, and upgraded wheels, this grill is sure to raise a "squeal" from your guests. "Soo-ee!"Learn More