- Outdoor powder-coated for durability... won't corrode. Comes with manufacturer's 5-year no-rust warranty
- Beautifully and carefully crafted for optimal performance
- Unique, rustic design
- Measures 9 x 9 x 28", and weighs 14 lbs.
The Hickory Series Log Rack Cover will protect your logs from harsh weather and provides you with a more cleaner look.
- Weather10™fabric features a rugged outer layer with a protective water-repellent and wipe-clean PVC undercoating
- Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking seams add strength and durability
- Air vents reduce condensation and wind lofting
- Padded handles for easy fitting and removal
- Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit
- Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on windy days
- LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
This heavy duty stainless steel charcoal grill offers a total cooking surface of 568 square inches. This grill features an adjustable charcoal basket tray, and offers a total of 405 square inches of primary cooking space with choices of heat zones and fuel source options. An added feature - load charcoal through the front steel access door. Overall great flexibility to the charcoal grilling experience, grilling up to 20 hamburgers at one time, or any other foods with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 51.30-in W x 27.36-in D x 50.08-in H, 77 lbs.
- 568 total square inches of grill cooking space
- 405 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 2 heavy duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates, plus enameled wire warming rack
- Stainless steel adjustable smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Stainless steel double-wall lid assembly, to retain heat, with temperature gauge
- Side shelves, basket tray for grilling tools
- Front access door to load charcoal, and front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty wheels for mobility and locking casters
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Introducing the all new folding front shelf. We've completely redesigned our front shelves for maximum convenience and versatility! For Lil' Tex and Lil' Tex Elite.Learn More
Classic Pole Torch featured in Gold Vein is made of die cast aluminum. All torches have a powder coated finish which protects each torch so it never weathers, corrodes or fades in color. Comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick so the wick never burns away and it will remain lit in the rain or snow.
Fuel Capacity Up to 16 oz. Burn Time Up to 12 hours Pole Height 51.5" Total Height 62" Torch Head 3.25" W x 10.5" H