This vertical charcoal smoker has a total of 784 square inches of smoke/cooking space. The two door concept offers better temperature control and its sliding air vents on the side and one on the top adding enjoyment of a full smoke/cooking process. An enhanced charcoal ash management system includes a chamber for charcoal, grate, and easy removable ash pan. The double doors with wire grip handles offer an easy open and close concept with lock brackets on doors and a pre-installed door seal. Warranty: 1 year limited, 90 days charcoal chamber. Assembly dimensions: 21.45-in W x 20.83-in D x 49.73-in H, 56 lbs.
- 784 total sq. in smoking/cooking area
- Charcoal ash management system includes: charcoal chamber, grate, removable ash pan
- 4 adjustable steel wire cooking racks
- Porcelain enameled steel wood chip box
- Porcelain enameled steel water bowl
- A double-door design for heat control
- Hi-temp rope seal, greater heat control, and door latch bracket clips
- Adjustable smoke stack, and side air dampers for control
- Large temperature with 'smoke zone' indicator
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year limited, 90 days charcoal chamber
- 650 square inches of primary cooking area and 250 secondary warming rack
- 6 stainless steel burners with searing burner/65,000 BTUs and 10,000 BTU Sideburner
- Porcelain cast iron primary cooking grate and chrome warming rack
- Stainless Steel lid, control panel, fascias, handle, and doors
- Electronic ignition
Protect your investment with a custom heavy duty Hydrotuff grill cover. Form-fitted to match your Traeger Grill. Black with white Traeger logo imprint. Fits BBQ020.Learn More
The Hickory Series BBQ Grill Cover has a tough Weather 10™ fabric, which offers reugged good looks, while providing years of weather protection and service to your grill. The XX-large cover will cover a BBQ Cart up to 72 inches long, 26 inches wide and 51 inches high.
Weather10™ fabric features a rugged fabric top with a protective water-repellent
and wipe-clean PVC undercoating. Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking
seams add strength and durability.
Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting.
Padded handles for easy fitting and removal.
Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit.
Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on the windiest days.
LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
- Powder-coated finish for rust resistance; has a 5-year no-rust warranty
- Has built-in handle for easy carrying from your wood pile, back inside
- Beautifully and carefully crafted for optimal performance
- Unique, rustic design
- Measures 53 x 1 x 32", weighs 13 lbs.
row plants in the rain or shine with a Heavy Duty Walk-Thru Round Greenhouse 12ft x 24ft x 8ft. This greenhouse features a round frame to resist rain, roll-up side vents, waterproof, UV treated cover, and vented end panels to provide premium growth and protection for your plants.
- 1-5/8" /4,1 cm heavy duty steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Patent Pending ShelterLock® Stabilizers deliver a stable, more durable shelter.
- Ratchet Tite™ tensioning for solid cover anchoring.
- Easy Slide Cross Rail™ system locks down cover and squares up frame.
- ClearView® triple-layer, heat bonded RipStop translucent cover is waterproof and UV-treated inside and out. ClearView® cover provides enhanced illumination designed specifically for plant growth and protection.
- Roll-up side panels provide airflow and temp control. Bungee fasteners hold sides open. Hook and loop fastener strips keep sides down.
- (1) 12 x 24 x 8ft.4in. / 3,7 x 7,3 x 2,5 m 7 Rib All Steel Frame
- (1) Translucent Polyethylene Cover
- (2) Double Zippered Doors with Screened Vents
- (16) Bungee Fasteners
- (10) Steel Foot Plates
- 30" / 76,2 cm Auger Anchors
- (8) Ratchet Tie-Downs
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Easy step-by-step instructions
- Total box weight: 311.8 lbs. (141,4 kg)
- 3 Boxes
With this Western Red Cedar Elevated Cooler Chest, there is always a cold one within reach! This one-of-a-kind cooler constructed of 100% Western Red Cedar is designed to last a lifetime. A natural oil finish is applied; this provides long lasting beauty and wood protection. Perfect for the cabin, garden, and right in your back yard, it also makes a great gift. The Cooler-Chest in includes a protective canvas cover.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Assembly Required
- Constructed from 100% western red cedar
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- Handcrafted in the USA!!!
- Length (in.): 21"
- Width (in.): 32"
- Height (in.): 35"
- Fuel: Propane
- BTU Range: 44,000
- Heating Capacity: Up to 115 sq. ft.
- Ignition: Piezo-electric
- Finish: Antique Silver
- Tip Over Protection: YES
- Adjustable Heat: YES
- Height: 87 inches
- Width: 31.8 inches
- Depth: 31.8 inches
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- CSA Certified: YES
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year