The Solar Lantern Arch Stand creates a safe and clean candlelight illumination that requires no wiring for enjoyment on your tabletop. Each solar lantern is made of die-cast aluminum and powder-coated finish in Weathered Brown so it never corrodes, fades or weathers. Each lantern includes 2AA 1.2V 600 rechargeable batteries. The candlelight is LED with a manual on/off switch. The Solar Lantern Arch Tabletop is 7" wide by 8" high with six sided glass and stands 15" high.
- LED candlelight
- On/Off switch
- Includes 2AA 1.2V 600 rechargeable batteries
- Six sided glass
- Total Height: 15"
To complete your seafood dinner, add Creole Hush Puppies to your platter.
- Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (37g)
- Servings Per Container: about 8
The ShelterLogic Shade Canopy is perfect for any gardening enthusiast! Shade and protect your plants and flowers with an eight-leg shade canopy that delivers 50% shade and protection allowing continuous airflow for successful plant growth.
- Dimensions - 9' 4" H x 8' 7" W x 20' L
- Durable Poly Screen - Quality 50% shade material allows for continuous airflow and protects live goods.
- Easy to Install - Cover goes up fast and remains secure with bungee fasteners.
- High Grade Steel Frame - Heavy duty 1-3/8 in. / 3,5 cm diameter steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powdercoat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Easy Set Up - Bolt together frame with wide foot plates on every leg add stability/easy anchor points.
- (1) 8 x 20 ft./2,4 x 6,1 m white steel frame
- (1) One piece cover
- Bungee cords
- Easy step-by-step instructions
Made in sizes to fit an oval/rectangular outdoor table, our covers are water-resistant and UV treated for years of superior protection. We use high quality vinyl lined with a soft fleece polyproplene backing. Each cover features a smart Velcro® fastening system for easy installation.
Note: Covers do not have hole for umbrella.
- Heavy Duty Vinyl
- Gray in Color
- Secured with Velcro Ties
- 3 Year Limted Manufacturer Warranty
The Shelter Logic 12ft. x 12ft. square sun shade sail is the do it yourself shade product that allows you to create your own unique shade design. Sun shade sails easily attach to any sturdy connection point to provide sun protection and personal design where you need it.
Each sun shade sail is shipped ready to install and includes a basic hardware kit for easy attachment to the house, building, tree or post. Sun Shade Sails offer an excellent shade solution for backyard decks, patios, pools, play areas, camping, or any place shade is needed. Combine more than one sun shade sail or mix shapes to create your own unique outdoor shade and living space.
- Long life, 160 GSM, knitted polyethylene allows rain to pass through so water will not collect or pool
- Advanced engineered fabric blocks 85 percent of harmful UVA and UVB rays yet is remarkably breathable allowing air to circulate
- Reinforced, stitched corners with steel fittings attach quick and easy to mounting points
- Basic install hardware kit includes rope, bolt, attachment hardware and turnbuckle for each corner connection
- Attaches quickly in just a few minutes
The Maui Grande Hammered Copper Tabletop Torch sits flat on any flat surface and adds great ambience in any setting. This torch is handmade and comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick that never burns away and will stay lit in the snow or rain. Maui Grande torches are larger than the Maui torch and can hold up to 32 ounces of fuel for 24 hours of enjoyment.
- Holds up to 32 oz. of fuel
- Burns up to 24 hours
- Fiberglass wick
- 8" wide x 6.5" high
Western Red Cedar Swivel Bar Stools are the perfect fit for the Gronomics High Top Table. These superior built quality stools are designed to last a lifetime. Add two or four bar stools to complete a set.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Finished wood
- 100% Western Red Cedar
- Seat Swivels 360°
- Handcrafted in the USA!!
- Length (in.): 17"
- Width (in.): 17"
- Height (in.): 31"
Sometimes a charcoal grill is the passion of the cook. This Dyna-Glow heavy charcoal grill can provide hours of cooking pleasure outdoors, without the use of fuels and electricity. Cooking on charcoal, this grill offers 686 square inches of cooking space- enough for the biggest appetites or parties. There is an adjustable charcoal tray with the added feature of loading charcoal through the front door, making adding charcoal a breeze during long cooking times. This grill can cook 24 hamburgers at a time, and features sliding cooking grates. There are a few extra features on the Dyna-Glow heavy charcoal grill as well, such as a bottle opener, side shelves for storage and a basket tray for those tools of the trade. The actual cooking grates are heavy duty cast and the grill does have a wire warming rack. Access for cleaning ashes is in the front of the grill for an easy clean.
- 686 total square inches of grill cooking space
- 486 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 3 heavy duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates, plus enameled wire warming rack
- Adjustable steel smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Front access door to load charcoal, and front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Bottle opener, side shelves, basket tray for grilling tools
- Heavy duty wheels for mobility and locking casters
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Roast a pig in just 7 hours using the Sportsman Series Deluxe Backyard Pig Roaster. The stainless steel Roaster uses propane gas to slow roast up to 200 lbs. whole hog, enough pork for your family reunion, church group, or club. Use as a slow roaster or plug into a 120V outlet to use the rotisserie feature. 4 stainless steel roasting trays can accommodate vegetables, sides, or keep meat warm after carving. Double walled for durability and heat insulation, the Deluxe Pig Roaster can be configured 4 different ways with the included accessory forks. Perfect for a summer BBQ or tailgating at the big game, this Backyard Roaster is designed to make your pig roast easy, so you can enjoy your party and visit with your guests. The mobility kit, including a front handle, 2 locking swivel caster wheels, and 2 stationary wheels, allows just one-person move this 7-foot BBQ pit into place. The oven bottom is tapered to allow excess fat to flow toward the drainage tray, and the burners have covers that prevent fat from dripping onto the flames and flaring up. Electric spark ignition is simple to start, and 2 adjustable burners, and an adjustable carving area make cooking even easier.
- Double walled, stainless steel roaster can cook a 200 lbs pig in about 7 hours
- Use as a slow roaster, or as a rotisserie, and configure 4 ways with the included accessories
- Runs of LPG, liquid propane gas, and 120V power for rotisserie feature
- Mobility kit, including a front handle, and 4 casters (2 locking swivel, 2 stationary) make moving easy
- Partially assembled upon delivery, just attach wheels, motor mount, motor and carving rack
- Propane tank not included , electric igniter for propane requires one AA battery
- Max dimensions with lid closed: 84 in L x 27 in D x 43 in H, with lid open: 7 ft L x 31 in D x 56 in H, cooking area: 54 in L x 18.5 in D, cooking area height: 29 in H
- Included accessories: 2 meat forks, 2 Square meat forks, 2 triangle supports, regulator hose, protective cover, and temperature gauge