The North American made Lasting Impression litter receptacle makes a great addition to any commercial frontage. The 34 gallon receptacle is finished in an ultra violet resistant powder coat paint finish that will keep your location looking clean and professional for many years. The black finish will compliment any outdoor environment.
- Ultra violet “orange peel” textured black, powder coat pain finish
- 34-gal receptacle with lid
- Black zinc plated steel hardware included
- 11-gauge mild steel
- Made in North America
- Made by Paris Site Furnishing and Outdoor Fitness
- 22-1/2 in. x 22-1/2 in.
- 76 lbs.
- Attached lid style
The Hickory Series BBQ Grill Cover has a tough Weather 10™ fabric, which offers reugged good looks, while providing years of weather protection and service to your grill. The large cover will cover a BBQ Cart up to 64 inches long, 24 inches wide and 48 inches high.
Weather10™ fabric features a rugged fabric top with a protective water-repellent
and wipe-clean PVC undercoating. Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking
seams add strength and durability.
Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting.
Padded handles for easy fitting and removal.
Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit.
Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on the windiest days.
LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
Designed after the traditional Texas Style wood cookers, the Texas brings old fashioned wood cooking into the 21st century by featuring a high-tech auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, multi-position digital thermostat control, and EZ-drain grease system.
If you’re serious about your outdoor cooking, this is the Traeger for you.
- 36000 BTU's
- 646 sq. in. (19 X 34) Grilling Area
- Height: 49 inches
- Width: 59 inches
- Depth: 22 inches
- Fuel: Propane
- BTU Range: 41,000
- Heating Capacity: Up to 115 sq. ft.
- Ignition: Piezo-electric
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Tip Over Protection: YES
- Adjustable Heat: YES
- Height: 87 inches
- Width: 32 inches
- Depth: 32 inches
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- CSA Certified: YES
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 Year
Classic Pole Torch featured in Textured Black is made of die cast aluminum. All torches have a powder coated finish which protects each torch so it never weathers, corrodes or fades in color. Comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick so the wick never burns away and it will remain lit in the rain or snow.
- Powder coat finish
- All-weather fiberglass wicks
Fuel Capacity Up to 16 oz. Burn Time Up to 12 hours Pole Height 51.5" Total Height 62" Torch Head 3.25" W x 10.5" H
A mild vinegary sauce, well liked by many and admired by most. Perfected in the Carolinas, this sauce is a great addition to brisket, chopped beef and ribs. A little hint of spice but not too hot. You may or may not want to share it. Can be used as a dipping sauce or a glaze.
- BullRac original Sauce. Grab your Bull by the horns
- Easy open screw top lid
- Glass Container
Fryin' Saucer's new silicone steamer is for use in the reservoir of the Fryin’ Saucer. Just add water and your favorite vegetables or other steamables and get cooking! Make sure there’s liquid in the reservoir of the saucer too – do NOT place it in the saucer reservoir when it is dry.Learn More
"Holler" for the family, call your friends, dinner is on! The CS-570 provides all the quality and integrity of our Country Smoker grill series on a convenient 570 square inch porcelain coated cooking surface.
Smoke your sausages, roast your turkeys and vegetables! Even pineapple tastes better when grilled on your CS-570. When your guests have had their fill of your satisfying dinner, throw on a mouth watering apple and rhubarb crisp for dessert without ever having to leave your backyard.
Enjoy the company of friends and family while providing succulent and delicious barbecue fare and delectable desserts!
Hopper Capacity: 18lbs.
Grilling Area: 614 sq. in. (H: 8.25" x W: 32.5" x D: 19.5")
Grilling Area with Optional Upper Cooking Rack: 969 sq. in.
- All grills are now equipped with locking casters for the front legs
- All Grills are now equipped with Flame Broiler attachments.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Arched Flavor Guard
- Variable Temperature Range* 180°F - 500°F+
- Fan Cooled Hopper and Feed System
- Convection Cooking
- Auto Start Electric Igniter
- Dome Thermometer
- Grease Catcher Hook
- 2 Wheels
- 2 Leveling Legs
- Engineered 4 Leg Stand
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme fishing enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height