The Lasting Impressions 4 ft. park bench is built to last and will compliment any outdoor environment. It is constructed of heavy duty 1.5 in. x 1.5 in. x 0.125 in. structural steel ends with 14-gauge steel seat and back. The bench is finished in a textured, powder coat paint finished. The tube ends are E-coated and the seat and back are sandblasted prior to painting.
- 1.5 in. x 1.5 in. x 0.125 in. hollow structural steel tube end frames
- 14-gauge mild steel seat sections
- Black zinc plated steel hardware
- Ultra violet resistant, textured, black powder coat paint finish
- Made in North America
- Made by Paris Site Furnishing and Outdoor Fitness
- 48 in. x 24 in. x 33 in.
- 92 lbs.
- Surface mounted
Barbeque and roast a full Size chicken right in your oven or on your barbeque! Join thousands of customers that will never have chicken cooked any other way.
- Simple one piece construction
- Vertical beeroaster allows reduced fat while maintaining the moisture
- Use your favorite beer, marinade or fruit juice to enhance your flavor experience
- Recipies included
- Cook at medium heat in grill for 1½ hours or until done.
- Cook at 375º in oven for 1½ hours or until done.
- The aroma of citronella oil repels mosquitoes ticks and fleas
- Natural, non-toxic insect repellent
- Can be used for aromatherapy
- Creates a smoke free environment
- 32 oz.
Cajun Injector is the only brand of injectable marinade that is slow-cooked so watch out for imitations. Deep injection techniques are what made us famous, but quality ingredients and innovative processing procedures are what keep our customers coming back and discovering new flavors of marinades. As we like to say Special Occasions Taste Better with Cajun Injector. No Fat, No Waiting and No Waste.
With Cajun Injector you marinate in minutes, not hours. And with Cajun Injector you can try a variety of flavors developed specifically for turkey, chicken, beef, pork, or wild game to make the best meals youve ever tasted. Cajun Injector is both The Original and Americas Favorite Injectable Marinade. Try Cajun Injector -- leading the way to flavor great meals with our complete line of premium-blended injectable marinades.Learn More
- Fuel: Propane
- BTU Range: 41,000
- Heating Capacity: Up to 115 sq. ft.
- Ignition: Piezo-electric
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Tip Over Protection: YES
- Adjustable Heat: YES
- Height: 87 inches
- Width: 32 inches
- Depth: 32 inches
- Weight: 38 lbs.
- CSA Certified: YES
- Manufacture Warranty: 1 Year
The Kona Deluxe Smooth Nickel Tiki Torch is handmade and comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick that never burns away and will stay lit in the snow or rain. Kona Deluxe torches have an adjustable wick control. Simply turn the dial on the side of the wick collar to adjust the wick height. This torch also has a separate spout for pouring oil. Each torch comes with a snuffer cap and holds up to 32 ounces of fuel for up to 24 hours of burn time. Kona Deluxe Tiki Torch has a powder coated black stainless steel pole that stands 53" high and total height of 62". Each torch head is 6" wide by 8.25" high.
- Adjustable wick control
- Fiberglass wick
- Holds up to 32 oz. of fuel
- Burns up to 24 hours
Torch Head 6" W x 8.25" H Pole Height 53" Total Height 62"
The CS-450 utilizes 450 square inches of porcelain coated cooking surface. Not only does this versatile appliance smoke salmon and wild game, it also grills juicy steaks and slow roasts pork.
When you're finished with all that, bake your pies and cookies to perfection without overheating your home with your conventional oven.
Finish off that hearty burger with some warm, chewy chocolate chip cookies right off the grill! Your entire meal is prepared using one easily portable appliance!
- Height: 42.25"
- Width: 38.75"
- Depth: 24"
- Weight: 142lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 18lbs.
- Grilling Area: 497 sq. in. (H: 8.25" x W: 25.5" x D: 19.5")
- Grilling Area with Optional Upper Cooking Rack: 735 sq. in
- All grills are now equipped with locking casters for the front legs
- All Grills are now equipped with Flame Broiler attachments.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Arched Flavor Guard
- Variable Temperature Range* 180°F - 500°F+
- Fan Cooled Hopper and Feed System
- Convection Cooking
- Auto Start Electric Igniter
- Dome Thermometer
- Grease Catcher Hook
- 2 Wheels
- 2 Leveling Legs
- Engineered 4 Leg Stand
- 3 Year limited warranty on electrical parts**
5 Year limited warranty on workmanship**
Jambalaya, the Cajun one-pot meal, combines rice, seasonings and your choice of meats into a hearty Cajun entree!
- Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (39g) - Dry Mix
- Servings Per Container: about 6
% Daily Value
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Saturated Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 560mg - 24%
- Total Carb: 29g - 10%
- Dietary Fiber: 0g - 0%
- Sugars: 1
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 6%
- Vitamin C: 2%
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 8%
- Organic: 0%
The Grow IT Heavy Duty Greenhouse with roll-up side vents deliver quality construction, quick and easy assembly and best in class value. Featuring 1 5/8 in. heavy duty all-steel frame, patent pending Shelter Lock Stabilizers, Ratchet Tite tensioning and the Easy Slide Cross Rail System for a stable and durable greenhouse.
The specially designed Clear View triple-layer, heat bonded Rip Stop translucent cover provides enhanced illumination for plant growth and protection. Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control. 30 in. Shelter Auger anchors come standard.
- Heavy duty greenhouse for the experienced grower delivers quality construction and quick and easy assembly
- Clear View, triple-layer, heat-bonded Rip Stop translucent cover is waterproof and UV treated inside and out
- Heavy duty 1 5/8 in. all-steel frame construction for a stable and durable greenhouse
- Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control
- Ready to build right out of the box,