- Powder-coated finish for rust resistance; has a 5-year no-rust warranty
- Has built-in handle for easy carrying from your wood pile, back inside
- Beautifully and carefully crafted for optimal performance
- Unique, rustic design
- Measures 53 x 1 x 32", weighs 13 lbs.
The Maui Grande Midnight Black Tabletop Torch sits flat on any flat surface and adds great ambience in any setting. This torch is handmade and comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick that never burns away and will stay lit in the snow or rain. Maui Grande torches are larger than the Maui torch and can hold up to 32 ounces of fuel for 24 hours of enjoyment.
- Holds up to 32 oz. of fuel
- Burns up to 24 hours
- 8" W x 6.5" H
Providing the ultimate deluxe mobile patio fireplace, our patented 28” Bon Fire® Patio Fireplace has a porcelain enamel bowl and lid and a steel grate for wood. The silver high temperature painted center steel fire screen keeps the fire contained but visible. This attractive unit’s patented center door allows easy access to the fire. The convenient wheels and handle assembly allow you to position this unique item in the perfect spot for your outdoor entertaining.
- Porcelain enamel bowl & lid
- Patented original design
- Steel grate for wood
- Convenient wheels & handle grip
- Powder coated steel support frame
- High temperature painted center fire screen, spark arrester
- 32.7 ” L x 28” W x 45.7” H, Weight: 29.92 lbs.;
- 29.16” L x 29.16” W x 8.67” H, Weight: 35.2 lbs.
CAUTION: It is not recommended to use this fire place on a wooden or other combustible surface or any surface that is not entirely resistant to high heat. However, if you intend to use this item on a wooden deck other combustible surface or any surface that is not entirely resistant to high heat, you must use a non-flammable and heat resistant material such as concrete pavers, brick or stone between the fire place and the surface.
They HY-C Black Powder Coated Log Rack is a Shelter Brand tubular steel firewood storage rack that looks great in any setting! With the multiple different sizes you can find the perfect one to have outside by the fire pit or inside by the fireplace! This log rack has a heavy duty steel construction and a weatherproof black powder coated finish to resist chipping and corrosion.
- Weatherproof black powder coated paint finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Helps protect your firewood from rot, rodents, snakes, nesting wildlife, termites, and other insects
- Open-air design provides ventilation for seasoning firewood and for cleaner, safer burning
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Made in the USA!!
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SLRS Small 28 Inches 12 Inches 33 Inches 12 Pounds SLRM Medium 45 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 17 Pounds SLRL Large 87 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 22 Pounds SLRXL Extra Large 96 Inches 13 Inches 23 Inches 23 Pounds
This custom umbrella stand was specifically designed for the Gronomics Picnic Table Bar Top. The heavy duty stand with support any umbrella of your choice.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Extra wide 28" (in.) base
- Adjustable for high top or low tables
- Made in the USA!!
- Length (in.): 28"
- Width (in,): 28"
- Height (in.): 16"
The rooster is one of the oldest weathervane designs. Now he's ready to proudly strut over the rooftop of your house, barn, garage, or cupola. Good Directions' artisans use Old World techniques to handcraft this fully functional, standard-size weathervane that's unsurpassed in style, quality and durability. A great gift for folk art enthusiasts!
- Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass, for beauty and longevity
- Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time
- Dimensions: 25" L x 19" H
- Measurements are for figure only - Add an additional 10" to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod
- 650 square inches of primary cooking area and 250 secondary warming rack
- 6 stainless steel burners with searing burner/65,000 BTUs and 10,000 BTU Sideburner
- Porcelain cast iron primary cooking grate and chrome warming rack
- Stainless Steel lid, control panel, fascias, handle, and doors
- Electronic ignition
The Grizzly 400 was designed for the serious big game hunter, big-game fisherman and guides. Its huge capacity is perfect at base camp. It can hold up to 3 quartered elk, it’s payload is that big and guides love it. The base is designed with two fork lift pockets for easier loading and unloading after it’s filled to capacity. Here’s where the strength of our super strong RotoTough™ plastic and superior engineered channel design really shines. Filled to the maximum with Ecomate foam for an ice retention of over 19 days, you can stay afloat for as long as you like. In the IGBC Grizzly Bear Certification test, the grizzly bear gave up, it’s that durably and Grizzly strong. The Grizzly 400, for a lifetime.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 22” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3369
- 500 - 12 oz. cans
- 300 - 12 oz. bottles
- 200 - 20 oz. bottles
- 350 lbs of game
- Weight: 90 lbs. empty
- 54.5 inches Wide
- 30.75 inches Deep
- 32 inches Height