Roast a pig in just 7 hours using the Sportsman Series Deluxe Backyard Pig Roaster. The stainless steel Roaster uses propane gas to slow roast up to 200 lbs. whole hog, enough pork for your family reunion, church group, or club. Use as a slow roaster or plug into a 120V outlet to use the rotisserie feature. 4 stainless steel roasting trays can accommodate vegetables, sides, or keep meat warm after carving. Double walled for durability and heat insulation, the Deluxe Pig Roaster can be configured 4 different ways with the included accessory forks. Perfect for a summer BBQ or tailgating at the big game, this Backyard Roaster is designed to make your pig roast easy, so you can enjoy your party and visit with your guests. The mobility kit, including a front handle, 2 locking swivel caster wheels, and 2 stationary wheels, allows just one-person move this 7-foot BBQ pit into place. The oven bottom is tapered to allow excess fat to flow toward the drainage tray, and the burners have covers that prevent fat from dripping onto the flames and flaring up. Electric spark ignition is simple to start, and 2 adjustable burners, and an adjustable carving area make cooking even easier.
- Double walled, stainless steel roaster can cook a 200 lbs pig in about 7 hours
- Use as a slow roaster, or as a rotisserie, and configure 4 ways with the included accessories
- Runs of LPG, liquid propane gas, and 120V power for rotisserie feature
- Mobility kit, including a front handle, and 4 casters (2 locking swivel, 2 stationary) make moving easy
- Partially assembled upon delivery, just attach wheels, motor mount, motor and carving rack
- Propane tank not included , electric igniter for propane requires one AA battery
- Max dimensions with lid closed: 84 in L x 27 in D x 43 in H, with lid open: 7 ft L x 31 in D x 56 in H, cooking area: 54 in L x 18.5 in D, cooking area height: 29 in H
- Included accessories: 2 meat forks, 2 Square meat forks, 2 triangle supports, regulator hose, protective cover, and temperature gauge
The Maui Grande Earthtone Tiki Torch is handmade and comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick that never burns away and will stay lit in the snow or rain. Maui Grande torches are larger than the Maui torch and can hold up to 32 ounces of fuel for 24 hours of enjoyment. Maui Tiki Torch head is cradled by a black steel holder that sits on a two-piece black wooden pole with a height of 53" and total height of 61". Maui Grande Torch head is 8" wide by 6.5" high.
- Fiberglass wick
- Holds up to 32 oz. of fuel
- Burns up to 24 hours
Torch Head 8" W x 6.5" H Pole Height 53" Total Height 61"
All the slow-smoking performance and barbecuing versatility of a professional smoker in a smaller, easily manageable size for everyday convenience. Its innovative auger-fed burner, solid-state control system and electronic auto-start ignition make cooking mouthwatering meals simple – just fire it up, set the temperature and let its automatic, microprocessor-controlled system feed hardwood pellets to the firepot, while simultaneously managing heat and smoke.
The 20,000-BTU burner has 418 sq. in. of grilling space, and three versatile heat settings for smoking, grilling or baking. Digital thermostat for easy monitoring. Nonstick, porcelain-coated steel cooking grate. Premium wheels for effortless relocation. EZ-drain grease system for fast cleanup. Durable, powder-coat finish.
- Dimensions: 49"H x 40"W x 20"D.
- Effortless smoking and grilling convenience
- Auger-fed hardwood pellet delivery
- Digital thermostat
- Electronic ignition
- Fuel: Propane
- BTU Range: 42,000
- Heating Capacity: Up to 130 sq. ft.
- Ignition: Electric
- Finish: Mocha
- Tip Over Protection: YES
- Adjustable Heat: YES
- Height: 89.4 inches
- Width: 20.7 inches
- Depth: 22.9 inches
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- CSA Certified: YES
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
The CS-450 utilizes 450 square inches of porcelain coated cooking surface. Not only does this versatile appliance smoke salmon and wild game, it also grills juicy steaks and slow roasts pork.
When you're finished with all that, bake your pies and cookies to perfection without overheating your home with your conventional oven.
Finish off that hearty burger with some warm, chewy chocolate chip cookies right off the grill! Your entire meal is prepared using one easily portable appliance!
- Height: 42.25"
- Width: 38.75"
- Depth: 24"
- Weight: 142lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 18lbs.
- Grilling Area: 497 sq. in. (H: 8.25" x W: 25.5" x D: 19.5")
- Grilling Area with Optional Upper Cooking Rack: 735 sq. in
- All grills are now equipped with locking casters for the front legs
- All Grills are now equipped with Flame Broiler attachments.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Arched Flavor Guard
- Variable Temperature Range* 180°F - 500°F+
- Fan Cooled Hopper and Feed System
- Convection Cooking
- Auto Start Electric Igniter
- Dome Thermometer
- Grease Catcher Hook
- 2 Wheels
- 2 Leveling Legs
- Engineered 4 Leg Stand
- 3 Year limited warranty on electrical parts**
5 Year limited warranty on workmanship**
The Traeger Digital Meat Temperature Probe has many features to help you cook your meat just right!
- Preset food settings for all types of meat
- 20-hour count down/up timer
- 100 cm heat resistant wire probe
- Pre-done alarm setting
- Overcooked alarm setting
- Updates instant readings every 5 seconds
Louisiana brand 3 oz sizes of jalapeno, habanero, roasted pepper, roasted garlic, red chili, and chipotle in a cardboard carrier plus recipe brochure. A definite "must" for serious foodies.Learn More
The ShelterLogic Outdoor Shade Cloth provides you with sun, shade and wind protection exactly where you need it. This shade is great for decks and patios, kennels, pool and play areas, gazebo covers, screened- in porches and more!
- Reduces Temperature
- Provides Shade and Privacy
- Easy to Install and Take Down
- Fashionable Colors for Use Across Multiple Applications
- Create Your Own Shade Design- Anytime, Anywhere
- UV Stabilized Fabric Holds up to the Elements
- Innovative Heat Set Construction Resists Tearing and Fraying
- 6 Foot by 50 Foot Roll
- 10 Pounds
- Make pies and sandwiches over an open fire!
- Non-stick coating
- Cast iron construction
- Holds up to the rigors of the campfire
- 4 1/4" x 4 1/2" cooking head
- 28" overall length
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.