The sun may go down, but the warmth continues with our FireDome - the hottest product to hit the patio for as long as we can remember. The FireDome offers a unique take on outdoor entertaining, marrying form and function in an object of art that will amuse, delight, and add warm ambience to any outdoor gathering. The FireDome features a built-in Spark Screen; enjoy a captivating blaze in added safety! The intricately steel dome and durable steel basin are handcrafted of the finest material with exacting workmanship to withstand the elements.
- Dome Lifting Rod
This heavy duty, six foot picnic table will stand strong for years! It's sturdy construction of polypropylene prevents any paint chipping, annoying splinters, warping, and rotting. Each bench capacity is 750lbs. The top of the table and seats are supported with steel bars to add side-by-side strength. Fourteen gauge steel makes up the painted frame and legs. Both are coated with an almond power coat which prevents rusting and weather. The tables light weight of 104 lbs makes it easy to move around the yard, but heavy enough to hold its ground in the wind. This 6 foot table is appropriate for all surroundings. Made a mess? No worries use mild soap and water for an easy cleanup. With an estimated assembly time of only an hour, your family and friends can relax at this table in no time!Learn More
Protect your BBQ grill with our new and improved custom-fit cover made from polyester and a PVC lining to help fight the elements! This cover will fit the Smokin' Pro Grill Model 1224, Pro Deluxe Grill Model 2222, the Super Pro Model 2121 and the Deluxe Griller Model 2828 with or without Side Fire Box.Learn More
Premium Heavy Duty Cedar Grilling Planks adds a smooth Smokey flavor to beef, seafood, poultry, and vegetables. Cooking with cedar planks over open flames captures the essence of gourmet cooking. Plank-cooked foods are juicier and more flavorful.
- Case of 10 - Includes 20 Grilling Planks
- FREE Recipe Book
- 100% Western Red Cedar
ShelterLogic Heavy Duty Party Tents provide shade, shelter & protection for your next party, event or special occasion. Great for weddings, company events, pool or backyard parties, trade shows and craft fairs.
- 100% Galvanized Steel - 1.5" / 38 mm diameter steel tubes for ultimate durability, rust protection and superior strength.
- Quick and Easy - no tool frame assembly.
- Anchoring - Frame and leg anchors create a sturdy and stable unit.
- Heavy Duty PVC Cover - 500 g/m2, FR fabric stands up to the elements. Welded seams are waterproof and durable.
- Decorative - Fitted cover with closed end design & leg valances.
- (1) 20 x 20 ft. / 3 x 6 m Galvanized Steel Frame, 4 rib
- (1) One-Piece FR PVC Cover / Leg valances
- Bungee Cords
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
This compact charcoal grill offers a total cooking surface of 545 square inches. This grill features adjustable charcoal basket tray, offers a total of 381 square inches of primary cooking space with choices of heat zones and fuel source options. An added feature - load charcoal through the front steel access door. Overall, making this great flexibility to the whole grilling experience. Warranty: 1 year limited. Assembly dimensions: 40.28-in W x 28.35-in D x 44.69-in H, 61 lbs.
- 545 total square inches of grill cooking space, 381 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 2 steel enameled cooking grate, plus wire warming rack
- Adjustable smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Lid assembly with temperature gauge
- Front access door to load charcoal or stoking
- Side shelf, and basket tray for grilling tools
- Front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Wheels for easy mobility
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Heavy-duty plated steel cooking grate
- 14.5 inch diameter cooking area
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- No-rust aluminum vent
- 1 Glass-reinforced nylon handle
The XL gives you 836 sq. in. of cooking surface, providing you with enough cooking space to turn your backyard into party central. Cook up to 24 chicken quarters or 16 racks of ribs at once!
The XL's dual firepot design provides exceptionally balanced heat inside the large cooking chamber. Comes equipped with Traeger's auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, and EZ-drain grease system.
- 72000 BTU's
- 836 sq. in. (19 X 44) Grilling Area
- Height: 43 inches
- Width: 48 inches
- Depth: 31 inches