The 2 Pack Classic Sconce Torches are made of die cast aluminum. All torches have a powder coated finish which protects each torch so it never weathers, corrodes or fades in color. Each Sconce pack contains 2 sconce torches. Comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick so the wick never burns away and it will remain lit in the rain or snow. Can hold up to 16 ounces of fuel for 12 hours of burning.
- Holds up to 16 oz. of fuel
- Burns up to 12 hours
- Fiberglass wick
Flange Height 8" Total Height 22" Torch Head 3.25" W x 10.5" H
- 650 square inches of primary cooking area and 250 secondary warming rack
- 6 stainless steel burners with searing burner/65,000 BTUs and 10,000 BTU Sideburner
- Porcelain cast iron primary cooking grate and chrome warming rack
- Stainless Steel lid, control panel, fascias, handle, and doors
- Electronic ignition
The Classic Accessories Hickory Series Patio Chaise Cover provides your outdoor chaise with years of weather protection.
Fits Chaise Lounges up to:
- Weather10™fabric features a rugged outer layer with a protective water-repellent and wipe-clean PVC undercoating
- Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking seams add strength and durability
- Air vents reduce condensation and wind lofting
- Padded handles for easy fitting and removal
- Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit
- Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on windy days
- LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
- 66 inches long
- 28 inches wide
- 27.5 inches high
Providing the ultimate deluxe mobile patio fireplace, our patented 28” Bon Fire® Patio Fireplace has a porcelain enamel bowl and lid and a steel grate for wood. The silver high temperature painted center steel fire screen keeps the fire contained but visible. This attractive unit’s patented center door allows easy access to the fire. The convenient wheels and handle assembly allow you to position this unique item in the perfect spot for your outdoor entertaining.
- Porcelain enamel bowl & lid
- Patented original design
- Steel grate for wood
- Convenient wheels & handle grip
- Powder coated steel support frame
- High temperature painted center fire screen, spark arrester
- 32.7 ” L x 28” W x 45.7” H, Weight: 29.92 lbs.;
- 29.16” L x 29.16” W x 8.67” H, Weight: 35.2 lbs.
CAUTION: It is not recommended to use this fire place on a wooden or other combustible surface or any surface that is not entirely resistant to high heat. However, if you intend to use this item on a wooden deck other combustible surface or any surface that is not entirely resistant to high heat, you must use a non-flammable and heat resistant material such as concrete pavers, brick or stone between the fire place and the surface.
This small space smart living barbeque gas grill is excellent for a handful of people as it offers quality and performance with its 30,000 total BTU’s and 467 sq. inches of total cooking space. Its features include 2 stainless steel P-shaped burners which are protected by 2 steel enameled heat tents. The lid assembly offers a double-wall liner to retain heat along with end caps for stability. In addition, the side shelves offer space for preparation and such and drop down easily when the grill is not in use. In addition, there are 2 locking and non-locking heavy duty casters. A premium grill cover is included. Warranty: 1 year limited. Assembly dimensions: 45.83-in W x 23.23-in D x 46.06-in H, 81.4 lbs.
- 30,000 total BTUs with electronic pulse ignition system and infinite setting control valves
- 467 sq. inches of total cooking space with 350 sq. inches primary cooking surface and 117 sq. inches secondary cooking area
- 2 enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- 2 stainless steel P-shaped burners
- 2 steel enameled heat tents protects burners
- Double lid assembly which retains heat with temperature gauge
- Enameled wire warming rack
- Collapsible side tables for space efficiency
- A polyester full-length grill cover included
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Powder-coated finish for rust resistance; has a 5-year no-rust warranty
- Has built-in handle for easy carrying from your wood pile, back inside
- Beautifully and carefully crafted for optimal performance
- Unique, rustic design
- Measures 53 x 1 x 32", weighs 13 lbs.
Whichever the way the wind blows, this arrow, a typical design from the 1800s, will grace the rooftop of your house, barn, garage, or cupola. Our Good Directions' artisans use Old World techniques to handcraft this fully functional, standard-size weathervane that's unsurpassed in style, quality and durability. A great gift for folk art enthusiasts!
- Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity
- Polished Copper develops an attractive patina over time
- Dimensions: 23" L x 15" H
- Measurements are for figure only - Add an additional 10" to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod
The AmeriHome 2 Piece Racing Bar Chair Set is perfect for a game room, garage, man cave, or finished basement. A red and black patterned padded vinyl seat and a matte black base give this Racing Bar Chair Set the look of checkered flag. Your guests will have a comfortable place to sit and watch the big race on the 17.5 in wide by 18.5 inch deep bucket seats. These bar stools also feature an adjustable seat height of 24 to 33 inches, built in footrests, and a weight capacity of 330 lbs.
- Includes 2 Racing Style Bar Chairs
- Adjustable seat height from 24 to 33 inches
- Maximum seat back height of 45.5 inches
- 17.5 in. W x 18.5 in D padded black vinyl, 360 degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity
Introducing the all new folding front shelf. We've completely redesigned our front shelves for maximum convenience and versatility! For Junior (BBQ055).Learn More