Classic Pole Torch featured in Jade is made of die cast aluminum. All torches have a powder coated finish which protects each torch so it never weathers, corrodes or fades in color. Comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick so the wick never burns away and it will remain lit in the rain or snow.
Fuel Capacity Up to 16 oz. Burn Time Up to 12 hours Pole Height 51.5" Total Height 62" Torch Head 3.25" W x 10.5" H
$199.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
Cajun Injector is the only brand of injectable marinade that is slow-cooked so watch out for imitations. Deep injection techniques are what made us famous, but quality ingredients and innovative processing procedures are what keep our customers coming back and discovering new flavors of marinades. As we like to say Special Occasions Taste Better with Cajun Injector. No Fat, No Waiting and No Waste.
With Cajun Injector you marinate in minutes, not hours. And with Cajun Injector you can try a variety of flavors developed specifically for turkey, chicken, beef, pork, or wild game to make the best meals youve ever tasted. Cajun Injector is both The Original and Americas Favorite Injectable Marinade. Try Cajun Injector -- leading the way to flavor great meals with our complete line of premium-blended injectable marinades.Learn More
The ShelterLogic 12ft. x 12ft. square sun shade sail is the do it yourself shade product that allows you to create your own unique shade design. Sun shade sails easily attach to any sturdy connection point to provide sun protection and personal design where you need it.
Each sun shade sail is shipped ready to install and includes a basic hardware kit for easy attachment to the house, building, tree or post. Sun shade sails offer an excellent shade solution for backyard decks, patios, pools, play areas, camping, or any place shade is needed. Combine more than one sun shade sail or mix shapes to create your own unique outdoor shade and living space.
- Long life, 230 GSM, knitted polyethylene allows rain to pass through so water will not collect or pool
- Advanced engineered fabric blocks 90 percent of harmful UVA and UVB rays yet is remarkably breathable allowing air to circulate
- Reinforced, stitched corners with steel fittings attach quick and easy to mounting points
- Basic install hardware kit includes rope, bolt, attachment hardware, and turnbuckle for each corner connection
- Attaches quickly in just a few minutes
- Fuel: Propane
- BTU Range: 44,000
- Heating Capacity: Up to 115 sq. ft.
- Ignition: Piezo-electric
- Finish: Antique Silver
- Tip Over Protection: YES
- Adjustable Heat: YES
- Height: 87 inches
- Width: 31.8 inches
- Depth: 31.8 inches
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- CSA Certified: YES
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year
The Solar Lantern With Shepherds Hook creates a safe and clean candlelight illumination that requires no wiring for to enhance your landscape. Each solar lantern is made of die-cast aluminum and powder-coated finish in Weathered Brown so it never corrodes, fades or weathers. Each lantern includes 2AA 1.2V 600 rechargeable batteries. The candlelight is LED with a manual on/off switch.
- LED candlelight
- Manual on/off switch
- Six sided glass
- Includes 2AA 1.2V 600 rechargeable batteries
Lantern Size 7" W x 8" H Stake 6.5" Total Height 26"
The Grizzly 400 was designed for the serious big game hunter, big-game fisherman and guides. Its huge capacity is perfect at base camp. It can hold up to 3 quartered elk, it’s payload is that big and guides love it. The base is designed with two fork lift pockets for easier loading and unloading after it’s filled to capacity. Here’s where the strength of our super strong RotoTough™ plastic and superior engineered channel design really shines. Filled to the maximum with Ecomate foam for an ice retention of over 19 days, you can stay afloat for as long as you like. In the IGBC Grizzly Bear Certification test, the grizzly bear gave up, it’s that durably and Grizzly strong. The Grizzly 400, for a lifetime.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 22” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3369
- 500 - 12 oz. cans
- 300 - 12 oz. bottles
- 200 - 20 oz. bottles
- 350 lbs of game
- Weight: 90 lbs. empty
- 54.5 inches Wide
- 30.75 inches Deep
- 32 inches Height
The XL gives you 836 sq. in. of cooking surface, providing you with enough cooking space to turn your backyard into party central. Cook up to 24 chicken quarters or 16 racks of ribs at once!
The XL's dual firepot design provides exceptionally balanced heat inside the large cooking chamber. Comes equipped with Traeger's auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, and EZ-drain grease system.
- 72000 BTU's
- 836 sq. in. (19 X 44) Grilling Area
- Height: 43 inches
- Width: 48 inches
- Depth: 31 inches