One Shot Does It! The name says it all. For chicken pork, turkey, & lamb. A buttery concoction with just the right amount of spice.
- Marinates in Minutes - Not Hours!
- 16 oz. (1 Pint)
- Fat Free
- Attach needle and pull marinade into injector.
- Stick needle into meat and inject marinade while withdrawing slowly. Repeat in various directions throughout selected meat.
- Cook meat thoroughly and enjoy!
***Shake Well. Refrigerate After Opening.***Learn More
The Olympia Firepot Torch comes in a beautiful finish almost appearing to have a wet look. The Olympia firepot gives off a grande flame and plenty of heat for those cooler nights.This firepot creates a large, majestic flame. Each fire pot comes with an extinguishing plate to put out the flame and fire puff that absorbs the paraffin oil for a safe flame and no spilling of oil if fire pot is knocked over during use. This keeps the flame limited to the puff since the paraffin oil in non-combustible.Learn More
This compact charcoal grill offers a total cooking surface of 545 square inches. This grill features adjustable charcoal basket tray, offers a total of 381 square inches of primary cooking space with choices of heat zones and fuel source options. An added feature - load charcoal through the front steel access door. Overall, making this great flexibility to the whole grilling experience. Warranty: 1 year limited. Assembly dimensions: 40.28-in W x 28.35-in D x 44.69-in H, 61 lbs.
- 545 total square inches of grill cooking space, 381 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 2 steel enameled cooking grate, plus wire warming rack
- Adjustable smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Lid assembly with temperature gauge
- Front access door to load charcoal or stoking
- Side shelf, and basket tray for grilling tools
- Front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Wheels for easy mobility
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Conveniently sized for any backyard, beach or patio, Fire Pits are designed with an extra-deep basin that cradles wood or coal and extends the warmth, comfort and glowing ambiance of outdoor entertaining beneath the moon and stars.
- Perfect for backyard or patio entertaining
- Portable for beach or picnic
- Hand-hammered from thickest gauge copper in the industry
- Includes sturdy wrought iron stand and grate
- Compatible with standard grills
- Designed to withstand the elements
- 30" diameter
Keep cozy flames the focus of your backyard fire pit with the simply designed. Crafted with heavy-duty corrugated metal. This ring's sturdy metal build safely contains the flames. When the fire's out, simply lift the ring and sweep debris away. Corrugated Metal Fire Ring. 11" tall and 36" roundLearn More
Are you tired of the same ole' flavored meats?...Get ready for a tender and juicy taste! Use our Creole Butter Marinade as a basting sauce or inject your meat of choice right before cooking it.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15g)
- Servings Per Container: about 34
% Daily Value
- Calories: 0
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Saturated Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 320mg - 14%
- Total Carb: 0g - 0%
- Dietary Fiber: 0g - 0%
- Sugars: 0
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Vitamin C: 0%
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 0%
- Organic: 0%
The Kona Deluxe Smooth Nickel Tiki Torch is handmade and comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick that never burns away and will stay lit in the snow or rain. Kona Deluxe torches have an adjustable wick control. Simply turn the dial on the side of the wick collar to adjust the wick height. This torch also has a separate spout for pouring oil. Each torch comes with a snuffer cap and holds up to 32 ounces of fuel for up to 24 hours of burn time. Kona Deluxe Tiki Torch has a powder coated black stainless steel pole that stands 53" high and total height of 62". Each torch head is 6" wide by 8.25" high.
- Adjustable wick control
- Fiberglass wick
- Holds up to 32 oz. of fuel
- Burns up to 24 hours
Torch Head 6" W x 8.25" H Pole Height 53" Total Height 62"
Firewood that is kept dry and seasoned is the easiest, cleanest and safest wood to burn while ensuring you get the maximum BTU output for your home. Protect your firewood from the most extreme conditions with this Shelter Brand log rack cover by HY-C Company. The cover is made with heavy-duty vinyl for years of protection from rain and snow. For easy access to the firewood on your rack, the cover is designed with Velcro strips along the front corner edges to allow the front flap to be opened and then securely closed. Steel grommets have been added in order to tie the log rack cover down in cases where high winds can blow the cover off your dry, seasoned wood.
- Made to fit the SLRS
- Heavy-duty vinyl construction
- Front flap opens for easy access to the wood
- Zipper closures allow the front flap to be secured
- Steel Grommets to tie cover down
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SLRCD-S Small 31 Inches 21 Inches 26 Inches 2 Pounds SLRCD-M Medium 48 Inches 21 Inches 38 Inches 3 Pounds SLRCD-L Large 90 Inches 21 Inches 38 Inches 5.5 Pounds SLRCD- XL Extra Large 100 Inches 21 Inches 38 Inches 6 Pounds