Cajun Injector is the only brand of injectable marinade that is slow-cooked so watch out for imitations. Deep injection techniques are what made us famous, but quality ingredients and innovative processing procedures are what keep our customers coming back and discovering new flavors of marinades. As we like to say Special Occasions Taste Better with Cajun Injector. No Fat, No Waiting and No Waste.
With Cajun Injector you marinate in minutes, not hours. And with Cajun Injector you can try a variety of flavors developed specifically for turkey, chicken, beef, pork, or wild game to make the best meals youve ever tasted. Cajun Injector is both The Original and Americas Favorite Injectable Marinade. Try Cajun Injector -- leading the way to flavor great meals with our complete line of premium-blended injectable marinades.Learn More
The Grow IT Heavy Duty Greenhouse with roll-up side vents deliver quality construction, quick and easy assembly and best in class value. Featuring 1 5/8 in. heavy duty all-steel frame, patent pending Shelter Lock Stabilizers, Ratchet Tite tensioning and the Easy Slide Cross Rail System for a stable and durable greenhouse.
The specially designed Clear View triple-layer, heat bonded Rip Stop translucent cover provides enhanced illumination for plant growth and protection. Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control. 30 in. Shelter Auger anchors come standard.
- Heavy duty greenhouse for the experienced grower delivers quality construction and quick and easy assembly
- Clear View, triple-layer, heat-bonded Rip Stop translucent cover is waterproof and UV treated inside and out
- Heavy duty 1 5/8 in. all-steel frame construction for a stable and durable greenhouse
- Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control
- Ready to build right out of the box,
The Polished Tuxedo Tiki Torch has a shiny polished stainless steel finish to add sophisticated modern look to your setting. Each torch comes with a black powder coated two piece metal pole that stands 53" for a total torch height of 62". Each torch comes with a fiberglass wick that never burns away and a wick snuffer with attached chain.
- Stainless steel
- Fiberglass wick
- Pole Height: 53"
- Total Height: 62"
This custom umbrella stand was specifically designed for the Gronomics Picnic Table Bar Top. The heavy duty stand with support any umbrella of your choice.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Extra wide 28" (in.) base
- Adjustable for high top or low tables
- Made in the USA!!
- Length (in.): 28"
- Width (in,): 28"
- Height (in.): 16"
The 820 Deluxe takes the great form factor of the 820 and adds Deluxe features that allow you to make a real statement while you grill. The increaed hopper capacity, bottle opener, stainless side shelf and serving tray, copper finished componants, and solid bottom shelf put the 820 Deluxe in a league of its own. All of Pit Boss's Wood Pellet Grills feature the Pit Boss Oven Temperature Control. Set it and the grill takes care of the rest. The clear display makes it easy to see when things are heating up. The Oven Temperature control can handle the heat so you can enjoy cooking.
- Control Type Dial-in digital control with LED read-out
- Copper finished chimney cap, hopper cover and embossed lid
- 180° to 500°F cooking temperature range
- Porcelain Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Bottle Opener
- Stainless steel side shelf / lift out serving tray
- Automatic start and cool down
- 100% All Natural Hardwood BBQ Pellets
- 40,000 BTU
- Air Flow Convection Cooking
- 200 Watt Auto Igniter
- 120 volt 50/60 hz 3.1 amp 3 prong electrical appliance
- Heavy-duty 16 gauge steel construction
- 2 large metal wheels
- High Temp Powder Coat Finish with copper-finish, hopper cover and chimney cap and embossed lid
- 24lb hopper capacity
- Stainless steel handle
- Solid bottom shelf
- Dome thermometer with chrome bezel
Specifications Main Cooking Area 575.25 sq. in. Upper Rack Cooking Area 243.25 sq. in. Total Cooking Area 818.5 sq. in. Burger Capacity (4") 42 Dimensions (assembled) 50" H x 55.25" W x 26.5" D Weight (assembled) 146 lbs. Dimensions (packaged) 24.5" H x 46" W x 22" D Weight (packaged) 152 lbs.
The Hickory Series BBQ Grill Cover has a tough Weather 10™ fabric, which offers reugged good looks, while providing years of weather protection and service to your grill. The Medium cover will cover a BBQ Cart up to 58 inches long, 24 inches wide and 48 inches high.
Weather10™ fabric features a rugged fabric top with a protective water-repellent
and wipe-clean PVC undercoating. Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking
seams add strength and durability.
Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting.
Padded handles for easy fitting and removal.
Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit.
Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on the windiest days.
LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
$69.99Heavy duty 600 denier polyester canvas, double stitched with a polyurethane interior. Learn More