Maui Tabletop Torch Smooth Nickel sits flat on any flat surface and adds great ambience in any setting. This torch is handmade and comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick that never burns away and will stay lit in the snow or rain. Maui Torch can hold up to 16 ounces of fuel for 10 hours of enjoyment.
- Holds up to 16 oz. of fuel
- Burns up to 10 hours
- Dimensions: 7" W x 4" H
- The aroma of citronella oil repels mosquitoes ticks and fleas
- Natural, non-toxic insect repellent
- Can be used for aromatherapy
- Creates a smoke free environment
- 32 oz.
The brass brushes are important if you have a stainless steel or porcelain grill. Brass is a softer metal and won’t scratch the surface, helping keep you grill looking great. It also won’t leave tiny bristles on the grill that food can pick for a unpleasant surprise during your meals. Therefore, if you own a stainless steel or porcelain grill it is recommended you stick with the brass brushes for the best results.Learn More
Barbeque and roast a full Size chicken right in your oven or on your barbeque! Join thousands of customers that will never have chicken cooked any other way.
- Simple one piece construction
- Vertical beeroaster allows reduced fat while maintaining the moisture
- Use your favorite beer, marinade or fruit juice to enhance your flavor experience
- Recipies included
- Cook at medium heat in grill for 1½ hours or until done.
- Cook at 375º in oven for 1½ hours or until done.
Family, friends, and the local community used Doug's Bar-B-Q Sauce for many years. Finally, in 1998, his dream of bottling his Bar-B-Q Sauce came true. His Bar-B-Q Sauce is now available in many different stores in several states. Most customers agree that once you try Doug McCain's Bar-B-Q Sauce, there is no other!
- No Cholesterol
- Country's Finest
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
- Servings: 126
- Calories: 50
% Daily Values
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 310mg - 13%
- Total Carb: 14g - 5%
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 4%
- Vitamin C: 4%
- Iron: 2%
- Tomato concentrate (tomato paste and water), high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, molasses, salt, onion powder, caramel color, garlic powder, tamarind, ground mustard seed, mustard bran, and turmeric.
Fryin' Saucer's new silicone steamer is for use in the reservoir of the Fryin’ Saucer. Just add water and your favorite vegetables or other steamables and get cooking! Make sure there’s liquid in the reservoir of the saucer too – do NOT place it in the saucer reservoir when it is dry.Learn More
Regular Price: $22.99
Special Price: $19.99
Great for decks, patios, backyard and beach areas!
- Rounded Tubing for extra comfort
- Powder-coated steel frame
- Rugged Woven Polypropylene webbing
- Solid Wood Arms
- Seat Width: 21"
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Back Height: 24"
- Folds flat for easy carrying
- Weight capacity: 240 lbs.