The Grow IT Heavy Duty Greenhouse with roll-up side vents deliver quality construction, quick and easy assembly and best in class value. Featuring 1 5/8 in. heavy duty all-steel frame, patent pending Shelter Lock Stabilizers, Ratchet Tite tensioning and the Easy Slide Cross Rail System for a stable and durable greenhouse.
The specially designed Clear View triple-layer, heat bonded Rip Stop translucent cover provides enhanced illumination for plant growth and protection. Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control. 30 in. Shelter Auger anchors come standard.
- Heavy duty greenhouse for the experienced grower delivers quality construction and quick and easy assembly
- Clear View, triple-layer, heat-bonded Rip Stop translucent cover is waterproof and UV treated inside and out
- Heavy duty 1 5/8 in. all-steel frame construction for a stable and durable greenhouse
- Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control
- Ready to build right out of the box,
Head held high, this Patchen horse is a common weathervane design from 1850. Now he's rearing to grace the rooftop of your house, barn, garage, or cupola. Good Directions' artisans use Old World techniques to handcraft this fully functional, standard-size weathervane that's unsurpassed in style, quality and durability. A great gift for horse enthusiasts!
- This weathervane can be ordered with an arrow (623PA) or without an arrow (623P)
- Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity
- Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time
- Dimensions: 27" L x 15" H
- Measurements are for figure only - Add an additional 10" to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod
- Roof mounts sold separately
The sun may go down, but the warmth continues with our FireDome - the hottest product to hit the patio for as long as we can remember. The FireDome offers a unique take on outdoor entertaining, marrying form and function in an object of art that will amuse, delight, and add warm ambience to any outdoor gathering. The FireDome features a built-in Spark Screen; enjoy a captivating blaze in added safety! The intricately steel dome and durable steel basin are handcrafted of the finest material with exacting workmanship to withstand the elements.
- Dome Lifting Rod
Define your outdoor space with the clean design of a RealFlame Baltic square fire table. Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete that is tinted to the finish color for increased outdoor durability. This fire table comes complete with lava rock filler, and a matching lid for when the burner is not in use. The Baltic Collection carries a CSA Certification and features an electronic ignition. Collection available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finishes. Concrete material color will be accurate but actual finish will vary from photo.
- Burns Liquid Propane, rated at up to 50,000 BTUs of heat.
- Certified for use with standard 20lb LP tank, for up to 9 hours (high setting) or 26 hours (low setting) of burn time.
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and heavy gauge steel.
- Includes: LP fire table, lid, 50,000 BTU burner, small brown lava rock, electronic ignition, leveling feet, 8’ gas hose, tank seat for 20lb. LP cylinder, protective storage cover.
- 2 year limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
The AmeriHome 2 Piece Racing Bar Chair Set is perfect for a game room, garage, man cave, or finished basement. A red and black patterned padded vinyl seat and a matte black base give this Racing Bar Chair Set the look of checkered flag. Your guests will have a comfortable place to sit and watch the big race on the 17.5 in wide by 18.5 inch deep bucket seats. These bar stools also feature an adjustable seat height of 24 to 33 inches, built in footrests, and a weight capacity of 330 lbs.
- Includes 2 Racing Style Bar Chairs
- Adjustable seat height from 24 to 33 inches
- Maximum seat back height of 45.5 inches
- 17.5 in. W x 18.5 in D padded black vinyl, 360 degree swivel seat
- 330 lbs. weight capacity
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process.
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
- Shed features zippered front and rear door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
Traeger's most popular grill. All the same features as its older brother (the Texas Pro) in a size perfect for a family of 2-5 people.
- 20,000 BTUs
- Digital LED Thermostat
- 577.5 sq. in. Grilling Area
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 40 in.
- Height: 49 in.
- Depth: 20 in.
- Weight: 126 lbs.
Conveniently sized for any backyard, beach or patio, Fire Pits are designed with an extra-deep basin that cradles wood or coal and extends the warmth, comfort and glowing ambiance of outdoor entertaining beneath the moon and stars.
- Perfect for backyard or patio entertaining
- Portable for beach or picnic
- Hand-hammered from thickest gauge copper in the industry
- Includes sturdy wrought iron stand and grate
- Compatible with standard grills
- Designed to withstand the elements
- 36" diameter