Sometimes a charcoal grill is the passion of the cook. This Dyna-Glow heavy charcoal grill can provide hours of cooking pleasure outdoors, without the use of fuels and electricity. Cooking on charcoal, this grill offers 686 square inches of cooking space- enough for the biggest appetites or parties. There is an adjustable charcoal tray with the added feature of loading charcoal through the front door, making adding charcoal a breeze during long cooking times. This grill can cook 24 hamburgers at a time, and features sliding cooking grates. There are a few extra features on the Dyna-Glow heavy charcoal grill as well, such as a bottle opener, side shelves for storage and a basket tray for those tools of the trade. The actual cooking grates are heavy duty cast and the grill does have a wire warming rack. Access for cleaning ashes is in the front of the grill for an easy clean.
- 686 total square inches of grill cooking space
- 486 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 3 heavy duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates, plus enameled wire warming rack
- Adjustable steel smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Front access door to load charcoal, and front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Bottle opener, side shelves, basket tray for grilling tools
- Heavy duty wheels for mobility and locking casters
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Conveniently sized for any backyard, beach or patio, Fire Pits are designed with an extra-deep basin that cradles wood or coal and extends the warmth, comfort and glowing ambiance of outdoor entertaining beneath the moon and stars.
- Perfect for backyard or patio entertaining
- Portable for beach or picnic
- Hand-hammered from thickest gauge copper in the industry
- Includes sturdy wrought iron stand and grate
- Compatible with standard grills
- Designed to withstand the elements
- 30" diameter
Architecturally inspired and lifestyle focused, the new Monarc Canopy™ makes an attractive complement to any backyard setting with its stylish, arched design.
- HIGH GRADE STEEL FRAME - Heavy duty 1 3/8 in. / 3,5 cm diameter steel frame with DuPont™ Premium powder coat finish resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- RIP STOP TOUGH - Triple layer woven polyethylene fabric material.
- NO VALANCE COVER - Easily attaches with bungees.
- QUICK & EASY SET UP - With built in slip fit swedged tubing.
- BOLT-TOGETHER ROOF CONNECTIONS - Mean a tighter, stable, more solid structure.
- (1) 9 x 16 ft. / 2,7 x 4,9 m Black Steel Frame
- (1) One-piece Sandstone Polyethylene Cover
- Bungee Cords
- (6) Foot Plates
- Temporary Anchors
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
Perfect for your house or trailer home, this Vinyl-Coated HDG Steel (hot dipped galvanized steel) patio cover/carport protects your deck, patio or vehicle. It is easy to assemble since all parts pre-cut and pre-drilled. Place this freestanding structure wherever you need it most.
Model Number CP1010 Nominal Size 10' x 10' Storage Area 98 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118" W x 119 1/4" D x 91 1/2" H Slab Size 126" W x 130 1/4" D
Enhance your outdoor living space with the Rio Wicker Gas Fire Pit Table. This beautiful fire pit will blend seamlessly into your outdoor décor with its all-weather wicker design. Sure to become the focal point of your deck or patio, this fire pit will become the go-to gathering spot for family and friends. The Rio boasts 40,000 BTU’s of heat output and includes 18 lbs. of mesmerizing amber colored glass rocks while the hammered bronze finish adds to the allure. When the fire pit is not in use, convert it into an occasional table with the included table lid. The heavy duty steel design is sure to keep the great times and good company at your place for years to come.
- 40,000 BTU's of heat output offers
- Easy piezo ignition ignites at the turn of a knob
- Manual Controlled - Variable flame & heat setting option
- Stainless steel burner assembly
- Amber glass rocks provided gives warm & brings flame effect
- Easy access - Door hinged assembly to propane tank, ignitor and burner control
- Converts to a full table with usage of fire pit lid/cover
- All-weather resin wicker design sides
- Hammered rubbed bronze finish match various decor styles
- Easy to install 20 lb. LP tank (not included)
- Assembly: 38-inch L x 28-inch W x 29-inch H
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- CSA Certified
- 9 ft. wide tri-fold doors
- 2 large skylights
- 2 shatter proof polycarbonate windows
- 2 screened vents
- 2 30" x 14" shelves
- 2 peg strips
- 10-year limited warranty
- Floor and installation hardware included.
It’s a long, hot summer day and dad is at the grill. Everything he cooks comes out as perfect as one could hope for. Hotdogs, burgers, barbeque chicken, nothing is beyond dad’s culinary expertise. Is he a master of the flame, a “Grill Sergeant,” or a professional chef?
He can be all those things if he uses the new Homecomfort Pellet Grill from the US Stove Company. With the all-new Smartfire technology, you can grill like a true Grill Master. The Smartfire technology automatically adjusts and regulates the internal cooking temperature to match your desired setting. Smartfire will also take into account the outdoor ambient temperature to ensure your food is grilled to perfection. It also automatically adjust the feed rate of the fuel to provide a steady temperature during the grilling session. A completely unique feature to the Homecomfort line, this grill has an electric searing station to lock in the delicious flavors of your meats. This pellet smoker stands apart from others of its kind because it has all the modern technology, like an oven, that helps you regulate temperature and provide an even more wonderful meal. The grease removal system keeps cleaning and maintenance to a minimum.
With the Homecomfort grill all you need to do to impress your family and friends with amazing food is sit back, relax, and let the grill do all the work for you. Don’t worry, it won’t mind if you take the credit though, Mister Grill Master.
- 10" inside height allows for upright chicken cooking
- Easy Grease system with large bucket
- Rear loading hopper has up to 20 LB capacity
- Rollerblade style wheels and adjustable feet for Stability
- Side Shelf with 4 tool hooks
- High Temperature Finish
- Stainless steel Grill surface and Handle
- Automatic Lighting
- Digital Thermostat with LED controls
- Grill Temperatures from 200° to 500°
- 26 x 17" Grilling Surface, 442 Sq. In. Cooking Surface
The Grow IT Heavy Duty Greenhouse with roll-up side vents deliver quality construction, quick and easy assembly and best in class value. Featuring 1 5/8 in. heavy duty all-steel frame, patent pending Shelter Lock Stabilizers, Ratchet Tite tensioning and the Easy Slide Cross Rail System for a stable and durable greenhouse.
The specially designed Clear View triple-layer, heat bonded Rip Stop translucent cover provides enhanced illumination for plant growth and protection. Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control. 30 in. Shelter Auger anchors come standard.
- Heavy duty greenhouse for the experienced grower delivers quality construction and quick and easy assembly
- Clear View, triple-layer, heat-bonded Rip Stop translucent cover is waterproof and UV treated inside and out
- Heavy duty 1 5/8 in. all-steel frame construction for a stable and durable greenhouse
- Roll-up side panels and half moons screen vents at each end provide optimal airflow and temperature control
- Ready to build right out of the box,
- One of a kind - The ONLY pellet grill design (patented) that allows for direct AND indirect cooking of your food
- Three cooking zones: A direct area (over the flames, for high-temp. grilling); an indirect (i.e. smoker) area and a top grate area for heating
- Also unique in that it is the only one of its kind to be Safety Tested and Approved to UL Standards, giving you the peace of mind that others just can't offer
- Famous Auto-Start One-Touch Ignition means safe, dependable starts every time
- Unique double-door design is easier to handle and allows for checking on one cooking area at a time
- Easy-Access hopper (side mounted) holds 18 lbs. - more than enough fuel for overnight smokes
- The user-friendly, push button digital control board allows for precise temperature choice - if you want 350 degrees, just press the arrow until the window reads 350
- "Trouble-free smoking" - perfect for setting up long smoker sessions that you don't have to constantly monitor
- Large grease bucket catches hours worth of cooking run-off
- Two casters coupled with two stationary legs allow for easy relocation of the cooker, while ensuring that it remains stable and safe
- Front-mounted ash drawer for easy cleanout
- Cast iron grate on direct cooking side leaves GREAT looking sear marks
- Long-lasting nickel plated wire grates in the indirect cooking zones discourage food from sticking
- Over 785 square inches of cooking space, more than many of the others out there
- "Trouble-free smoking" means that the Control Board is designed to keep the temperature as steady as possible, even measuring the ambient air temperature surrounding the grill and adjusting the fuel rate as necessary
- High-quality thermometer mounted for optimum accuracy during cooking
- Can reach over 700 degrees in the direct (grilling) zone
- Heavy-duty, long lasting 14 gauge steel construction promises years of enjoyment
- Top-quality components including exclusive digital control board, 2.5 RPM auger and durable combustion fan
- Spiraled handles are engineered for shedding heat
- One-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Proudly made in U.S.A.