- 1,500 watt heating element with three temperature settings
- Three adjustable, oven-style, chrome-plated grates provide 504 sq. inch total cooking surface area
- Porcelain-coated wood chip and water pan
- Porcelain-coated ash pan
- Chrome-plated handle
- Temperature gauge
The Fryin' Saucer is the latest innovative product in outdoor cooking! Use with a 1 LB propane cylinder and it will last up to 3 hours. Sets up in 2 minutes with no extra tools required. This product is economical as it only uses 1 quart of oil so you save money. Fry foods or boil items all in the same area. You can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people and clean up in less than 30 minutes. The unique sloped surface allows oil to drain off food back into basin. The unique hot rim stays hot until everyone is ready to eat. Has 13,000 BTU gas burner, 3 temp settings, electric igniter for easy lighting, oil well holds 1 quart of oil and adjustable sturdy & stable steel legs. Your new go to for fish, chicken, onion rings, French fries, wings, shrimp, pasta, hotdogs and so much more!
- Works with 1 LB Propane Cylinder and lasts up to 3 hours
- Sets up quickly in 2 minutes and uses only 1 quart of oil
- Weighs only 18 lbs and you can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people in less than 30 minutes
- Sloped surface on side allows oil to drain off food back into the basin
- Food stays crisp and hot on the rim until everyone is ready to eat
******PROPANE NOT INCLUDED******Learn More
The Lifetime 6' Picnic Table gives you that perfect extra outdoor eating space you've always wanted. Constructed of UV-protected high-density polyethylene and powder-coated steel, our picnic tables are weather and rust resistant, and will not fade, crack, chip or peel. Stronger and more durable than wood, they are low-maintenance, stain resistant and easy to clean. Best of all, Lifetime picnic tables fold completely flat for convenient storage.
- Table top/frame color: brown/bronze
- Frame material: powder-coated steel tubing
- Table top material: UV-protected double-wall, High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Seats 8 comfortably
- Superior strength and durability
- Folds flat for storage
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Includes umbrella hole and cap
- Attractive wood grain design
- Will not crack, chip, rust, or peel
- Steel frame with all-weather finish
- Table Top Thickness: 55 mm
- Frame Tubing Diameter: 42 mm
- Bench dimensions: 19" H x 9" W x 72" D
- Overall dimensions (Open): 29" ;H x 30" W x 72" D
- Overall dimensions(Folded): 4" H x 57" W x 72" D
- Weight: 76 lbs
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process. This shed is sized to hold up to 1/2 cord of wood.
- Shed features zippered front door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme fishing enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height
Bali Cast Aluminum Torch is a display of artwork and beauty. Each stand has a black finish and is constructed of cast aluminum that will withstand the elements and resist corrosion and rust. Each torch includes a beautiful handcrafted stainless steel torch head encased with banana leaf decor. Each torch head includes a fiberglass wick that will not burn away. Each torch stands 61" high.
- Black aluminum stand and pole
- Handcrafted stainless steel torch head
- Fiberglass wick
- Stands 61 inches tall
The ShelterLogic 10x10 sport pop up comes fully assembled for ready to go anytime, anywhere shade and protection. Quick portable shade as easy as 1,2,3. Simply remove the frame from the bag, pull the legs out, attach cover and enjoy.
Display your goods or protect your guests with our most popular frame sized pop up. Quality features, heavy duty frame and cover design and great value come standard. The perfect shade solution for sporting events, backyard events, tailgating, camping or commercial use.
- 4 position adjustable frame constructed of sturdy, bicycle grade, beam welded tubular steel frame for ultimate strength and stability
- Wide based foot plates at every leg deliver rock solid stability and easy access to secure anchor points
- Polyester fabric cover is UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti aging and anti fungal agents
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98 percent of harmful UV Rays
- Fully assembled, ready to go frame sets up in less than 15 minutes with 2 people
- 36,000 Total BTU’s
- 3 Stainless Steel main burners
- Total cooking area: 518 sq. inches
- Warming rack: 118 sq. inches
- Cooking grate size: 25" x 16"
- Integrated push & turn ignition system
- Stainless Steel Hood and control panel
- Quick assembly cart