$39.99Cook your freshly caught fish to perfection with the White Mountain 10-Quart Classic Fish Cooker. This LP gas cooker features a black steel stand and 32,000 BTU cast-iron burner with a type-one regulator hose. An adjustable air shutter enables you to adjust the flame. Includes aluminum pot and basket with drain clip and stainless-steel thermometer. For outdoor use only. Uses LP gas (not included). Five-year limited warranty.
- 10 Qt Capacity
- Adjsutable air shutter for flame adjustment
- Includes pot, basket with drain clip, thermometer
- 32,000 BTU cast-iron burner with regulator hose
- Uses LP Gas (not included)
Are you tired of the same ole' flavored meats?...Get ready for a tender and juicy taste! Use our Creole Butter Marinade as a basting sauce or inject your meat of choice right before cooking it.
- Serving Size: 1 tbsp (15g)
- Servings Per Container: about 34
% Daily Value
- Calories: 0
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Saturated Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 320mg - 14%
- Total Carb: 0g - 0%
- Dietary Fiber: 0g - 0%
- Sugars: 0
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0%
- Vitamin C: 0%
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 0%
- Organic: 0%
Our Portable Table Top Grill/Side Fire Box is Char-Griller's newest addition to the Char-Griller family! Convenience just keeps getting easier! This grill/side fire box can be used as a Table Top Grill or you can mount it to your grill as a smoker attachment.
This new product is the perfect solution to grilling and smoking made easy! Trailer hitches make a lot of sense, but our Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker makes even more sense! It's light weight, easy to carry with handles on either side of the grill and portable!
- The Char-Griller Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker includes:
- 250 sq. inches of total cooking area
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Removable ash pan for easy coal clean-up!
- Weight Capacity 600 lbs
- Easily cleaned
- Durable rugged construction
- Resists scratches & stains
- Won't warp, rust, blister or peel
- Easy assembly design allows for convenient storage
- Extra large seat for maximum comfort
- Stands up to extremes of moisture, temperature & sunlight
- Seat base: 19" x 19"
- 21" wide between armrests
- 32-1/2" H back rest x 23" wide
- 42" H x 30" overall dimension
- Reclining seat sits 17" from floor to top of seat in front and 13" at back of seat.
$199.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
The Fryin' Saucer is the latest innovative product in outdoor cooking! Use with a 1 LB propane cylinder and it will last up to 3 hours. Sets up in 2 minutes with no extra tools required. This product is economical as it only uses 1 quart of oil so you save money. Fry foods or boil items all in the same area. You can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people and clean up in less than 30 minutes. The unique sloped surface allows oil to drain off food back into basin. The unique hot rim stays hot until everyone is ready to eat. Has 13,000 BTU gas burner, 3 temp settings, electric igniter for easy lighting, oil well holds 1 quart of oil and adjustable sturdy & stable steel legs. Your new go to for fish, chicken, onion rings, French fries, wings, shrimp, pasta, hotdogs and so much more!
- Works with 1 LB Propane Cylinder and lasts up to 3 hours
- Sets up quickly in 2 minutes and uses only 1 quart of oil
- Weighs only 18 lbs and you can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people in less than 30 minutes
- Sloped surface on side allows oil to drain off food back into the basin
- Food stays crisp and hot on the rim until everyone is ready to eat
******PROPANE NOT INCLUDED******Learn More
Take cover! The Caravan Canopy 10 x 10 ft. M-Series PRO Instant Canopy has premium features under (and on) its roof. This lightweight steel frame features an extra-stable rising truss-style roof covered in UV-protected polyester, straight legs that maximize shaded area, and a super-easy design that happily goes anywhere. Includes everything you need to transport and set up including a stake kit and easy storage roller bag.
- UV-protected polyester top with rising truss-style roof
- Roof design provides extra stability
- Powder-coated straight-leg steel frame with pull pins
- Lightweight build for easy travel and set-up
- Provides 100 square feet of shade
Cajun Injector is the only brand of injectable marinade that is slow-cooked so watch out for imitations. Deep injection techniques are what made us famous, but quality ingredients and innovative processing procedures are what keep our customers coming back and discovering new flavors of marinades. As we like to say Special Occasions Taste Better with Cajun Injector. No Fat, No Waiting and No Waste.
With Cajun Injector you marinate in minutes, not hours. And with Cajun Injector you can try a variety of flavors developed specifically for turkey, chicken, beef, pork, or wild game to make the best meals youve ever tasted. Cajun Injector is both The Original and Americas Favorite Injectable Marinade. Try Cajun Injector -- leading the way to flavor great meals with our complete line of premium-blended injectable marinades.Learn More