The Maui Grande Brown Patina Tiki Torch is handmade and comes with a lifetime fiberglass wick that never burns away and will stay lit in the snow or rain. Maui Grande torches are larger than the Maui torch and can hold up to 32 ounces of fuel for 24 hours of enjoyment. Maui Tiki Torch head is cradled by a black steel holder that sits on a powder coated mahogany two-piece stainless steel pole.
- Holds up to 32 oz. of fuel
- Burns up to 24 hours
- Fiberglass wick
Torch Head 8" W x 6.5" H Pole Height 53" Total Height 61"
- Campfire grill designed for people on the go
- 17.5-inch diameter grill rack; two-piece 34" stake design allows you to take your grill anywhere
- Patent pending raised edge allows food to be positioned over the entire grilling area, right to the edge of the rack
- Adjustable height
- Holds up to 12 lbs.
- Dishwasher safe
- Made of stainless steel
- Includes carrying bag
This strainer basket for the your 30 Quart Turkey Pot will help with easy removal after the frying process. The basket features holes on the sides and bottom to allow grease to drain completely and safely. With the handle that moves side to side it will be out of the way during the cooking process and easily accessible during removal process.
- Dimensions: 8" Height x 10-1/4" Diameter
Whether you're demonstrating your do-si-do at the barn dance or beavering away in your workshop, a cold beverage would probably taste good about now. That's why you'll appreciate this 54-qt. country cooler. It features hand-made barn board construction that adds a little charm to the festivities, but inside is a fully functional insulated cooler with a galvanized steel liner that can hold enough beverages to refresh a bunch of dancers and maybe even the fiddler, too. Includes a built-in drain plug and bottle opener. Some assembly required.Learn More
The Fryin' Saucer is the latest innovative product in outdoor cooking! Use with a 1 LB propane cylinder and it will last up to 3 hours. Sets up in 2 minutes with no extra tools required. This product is economical as it only uses 1 quart of oil so you save money. Fry foods or boil items all in the same area. You can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people and clean up in less than 30 minutes. The unique sloped surface allows oil to drain off food back into basin. The unique hot rim stays hot until everyone is ready to eat. Has 13,000 BTU gas burner, 3 temp settings, electric igniter for easy lighting, oil well holds 1 quart of oil and adjustable sturdy & stable steel legs. Your new go to for fish, chicken, onion rings, French fries, wings, shrimp, pasta, hotdogs and so much more!
- Works with 1 LB Propane Cylinder and lasts up to 3 hours
- Sets up quickly in 2 minutes and uses only 1 quart of oil
- Weighs only 18 lbs and you can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people in less than 30 minutes
- Sloped surface on side allows oil to drain off food back into the basin
- Food stays crisp and hot on the rim until everyone is ready to eat
******PROPANE NOT INCLUDED******Learn More
- 8 Aluminum Ribs
- 2 LED's per Rib (16 Total)
- Set Up: Crank Open System
- Light: Solar Power Lights Last Up to 4 Hours
- On/Off Switch
- Water Resistant
- Bright LED Solar Lights Great for Reading and Entertaining
This heavy duty, six foot picnic table will stand strong for years! It's sturdy construction of polypropylene prevents any paint chipping, annoying splinters, warping, and rotting. Each bench capacity is 750lbs. The top of the table and seats are supported with steel bars to add side-by-side strength. Fourteen gauge steel makes up the painted frame and legs. Both are coated with an almond power coat which prevents rusting and weather. The tables light weight of 104 lbs makes it easy to move around the yard, but heavy enough to hold its ground in the wind. This 6 foot table is appropriate for all surroundings. Made a mess? No worries use mild soap and water for an easy cleanup. With an estimated assembly time of only an hour, your family and friends can relax at this table in no time!Learn More