The Grizzly 400 was designed for the serious big game hunter, big-game fisherman and guides. Its huge capacity is perfect at base camp. It can hold up to 3 quartered elk, it’s payload is that big and guides love it. The base is designed with two fork lift pockets for easier loading and unloading after it’s filled to capacity. Here’s where the strength of our super strong RotoTough™ plastic and superior engineered channel design really shines. Filled to the maximum with Ecomate foam for an ice retention of over 19 days, you can stay afloat for as long as you like. In the IGBC Grizzly Bear Certification test, the grizzly bear gave up, it’s that durably and Grizzly strong. The Grizzly 400, for a lifetime.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 22” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3369
- 500 - 12 oz. cans
- 300 - 12 oz. bottles
- 200 - 20 oz. bottles
- 350 lbs of game
- Weight: 90 lbs. empty
- 54.5 inches Wide
- 30.75 inches Deep
- 32 inches Height
Is it "Art Deco" or is it a barbecue? You decide, because our Lil' Pig smokes and cooks just like any other Traeger grill. With 418 square inches of cooking surface, and internal hopper, stainless steel door handle, multi-position digital thermostat control, and upgraded wheels, this grill is sure to raise a "squeal" from your guests. "Soo-ee!"Learn More
Designed after the traditional Texas Style wood cookers, the Texas brings old fashioned wood cooking into the 21st century by featuring a high-tech auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, multi-position digital thermostat control, and EZ-drain grease system.
If you’re serious about your outdoor cooking, this is the Traeger for you.
- 36000 BTU's
- 646 sq. in. (19 X 34) Grilling Area
- Height: 49 inches
- Width: 59 inches
- Depth: 22 inches
The original wood pellet grill that started a revolution. The traditional barrel design and Traeger's signature smoke stack makes this grill the most emulated in the industry.
- 36,000 BTUs
- Digital LED Thermostat
- 892.5 sq. in. Grilling Area
- Bronze Powder-Coat Finish
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 59 in.
- Height: 49 in.
- Depth: 22 in.
- Weight: 165 lbs.
Outdoor cooking is rapidly becoming more popular and the HomComfort Outdoor oven makes it even easier to bring the heat out of your kitchen. Designed for both Indoor and Outdoor use, this wood fired oven is perfect for cooking pizzas, casseroles and any other food you would any standard oven for. It adds the perfect amount of smoky flavor to any food. The 1.6 Cubic foot Oven is perfect for larger upright items like Beer can Chickens and Turkeys. 1.68 Cubic Foot Firebox can accommodate logs up to 16 inches.
- Oven Measures 16.5" wide x 13.5" Deep x 14" tall and comes with 1 moveable rack with three positions. The Door opening is 11.25" tall x 16.5" wide
- Firebox measures 19.5" wide x 14.5" tall x 14" wide
- Accommodated up to 16 Inch Log
- Perfect from Chickens, Casseroles and pizzas
- Appealing outdoor styling and long lasting durable finish
- Can be used as an Indoor oven when vented to the outside
- Integrated bottom cookware storage area
- 6 Inch Flue
- EPA Exempt
- No Electricity or Gas required (Completely Off-Grid)
Get maximum capacity with minimum labor. This unit boasts 50 square feet of cooking space. Load it with up to 224 chicken quarters, close the door, and reopen to serve 90 minutes later! Ideal for serving large crowds, this unit is masterful with turkeys, prime rib—even whole hogs.
You can build an entire profitable business around this wise investment in your foodservice operation!Learn More