ShelterLogic Heavy Duty Party Tents provide shade, shelter & protection for your next party, event or special occasion. Great for weddings, company events, pool or backyard parties, trade shows and craft fairs.
- 100% GALVANIZED STEEL - 1.5" / 38 mm diameter steel tubes for ultimate durability, rust protection and superior strength.
- QUICK & EASY - no tool frame assembly.
- ANCHORING - Skirt, frame and leg anchors create a sturdy and stable unit.
- HEAVY DUTY PVC COVER - 500 g/m2, FR fabric stands up to the elements. Welded seams are waterproof and durable.
- DECORATIVE - Fitted cover with closed end design & leg valances. Use one or all six individual clear PVC windows.
- TWO EASY ENTRANCES - Two double zipper doors 80" & 40" wide openings for multiple entry options.
- (1) 20 x 20 ft. / 3 x 6 m Galvanized Steel Frame, 4 rib
- (1) One-Piece FR PVC Cover / Leg valances
- (6) Clear PVC Window Panels
- (2) FR Double Zipper End Panels
- Bungee Cords
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
Outdoor cooking is rapidly becoming more popular and the HomComfort Outdoor oven makes it even easier to bring the heat out of your kitchen. Designed for both Indoor and Outdoor use, this wood fired oven is perfect for cooking pizzas, casseroles and any other food you would any standard oven for. It adds the perfect amount of smoky flavor to any food. The 1.6 Cubic foot Oven is perfect for larger upright items like Beer can Chickens and Turkeys. 1.68 Cubic Foot Firebox can accommodate logs up to 16 inches.
- Oven Measures 16.5" wide x 13.5" Deep x 14" tall and comes with 1 moveable rack with three positions. The Door opening is 11.25" tall x 16.5" wide
- Firebox measures 19.5" wide x 14.5" tall x 14" wide
- Accommodated up to 16 Inch Log
- Perfect from Chickens, Casseroles and pizzas
- Appealing outdoor styling and long lasting durable finish
- Can be used as an Indoor oven when vented to the outside
- Integrated bottom cookware storage area
- 6 Inch Flue
- EPA Exempt
- No Electricity or Gas required (Completely Off-Grid)
The Grizzly 400 was designed for the serious big game hunter, big-game fisherman and guides. Its huge capacity is perfect at base camp. It can hold up to 3 quartered elk, it’s payload is that big and guides love it. The base is designed with two fork lift pockets for easier loading and unloading after it’s filled to capacity. Here’s where the strength of our super strong RotoTough™ plastic and superior engineered channel design really shines. Filled to the maximum with Ecomate foam for an ice retention of over 19 days, you can stay afloat for as long as you like. In the IGBC Grizzly Bear Certification test, the grizzly bear gave up, it’s that durably and Grizzly strong. The Grizzly 400, for a lifetime.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 22” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3369
- 500 - 12 oz. cans
- 300 - 12 oz. bottles
- 200 - 20 oz. bottles
- 350 lbs of game
- Weight: 90 lbs. empty
- 54.5 inches Wide
- 30.75 inches Deep
- 32 inches Height
Get maximum capacity with minimum labor. This unit boasts 50 square feet of cooking space. Load it with up to 224 chicken quarters, close the door, and reopen to serve 90 minutes later! Ideal for serving large crowds, this unit is masterful with turkeys, prime rib—even whole hogs.
You can build an entire profitable business around this wise investment in your foodservice operation!Learn More
The XL gives you 836 sq. in. of cooking surface, providing you with enough cooking space to turn your backyard into party central. Cook up to 24 chicken quarters or 16 racks of ribs at once!
The XL's dual firepot design provides exceptionally balanced heat inside the large cooking chamber. Comes equipped with Traeger's auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, and EZ-drain grease system.
- 72000 BTU's
- 836 sq. in. (19 X 44) Grilling Area
- Height: 43 inches
- Width: 48 inches
- Depth: 31 inches
Introducing Traeger’s latest residential pellet grill, the SELECT. We preserved the best features of our popular DELUXE – its sleek design, high quality stainless steel trim, handy side tables, and enclosed storage space. What's different? We increased the flat grilling surface by over 37 percent! And the grill's large capacity hopper, now conveniently accessed from the outside, holds 18 lbs. of wood pellets for hours of uninterrupted grilling and smoking.
- 36000 BTU's
- 590 sq. in. (19 X 31) Grilling Area
- Height: 46 inches
- Width: 57 inches
- Depth: 25 inches
"Holler" for the family, call your friends, dinner is on! The CS-570 provides all the quality and integrity of our Country Smoker grill series on a convenient 570 square inch porcelain coated cooking surface.
Smoke your sausages, roast your turkeys and vegetables! Even pineapple tastes better when grilled on your CS-570. When your guests have had their fill of your satisfying dinner, throw on a mouth watering apple and rhubarb crisp for dessert without ever having to leave your backyard.
Enjoy the company of friends and family while providing succulent and delicious barbecue fare and delectable desserts!
Hopper Capacity: 18lbs.
Grilling Area: 614 sq. in. (H: 8.25" x W: 32.5" x D: 19.5")
Grilling Area with Optional Upper Cooking Rack: 969 sq. in.
- All grills are now equipped with locking casters for the front legs
- All Grills are now equipped with Flame Broiler attachments.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Arched Flavor Guard
- Variable Temperature Range* 180°F - 500°F+
- Fan Cooled Hopper and Feed System
- Convection Cooking
- Auto Start Electric Igniter
- Dome Thermometer
- Grease Catcher Hook
- 2 Wheels
- 2 Leveling Legs
- Engineered 4 Leg Stand
Roast a pig in just 7 hours using the Sportsman Series Deluxe Backyard Pig Roaster. The stainless steel Roaster uses propane gas to slow roast up to 200 lbs. whole hog, enough pork for your family reunion, church group, or club. Use as a slow roaster or plug into a 120V outlet to use the rotisserie feature. 4 stainless steel roasting trays can accommodate vegetables, sides, or keep meat warm after carving. Double walled for durability and heat insulation, the Deluxe Pig Roaster can be configured 4 different ways with the included accessory forks. Perfect for a summer BBQ or tailgating at the big game, this Backyard Roaster is designed to make your pig roast easy, so you can enjoy your party and visit with your guests. The mobility kit, including a front handle, 2 locking swivel caster wheels, and 2 stationary wheels, allows just one-person move this 7-foot BBQ pit into place. The oven bottom is tapered to allow excess fat to flow toward the drainage tray, and the burners have covers that prevent fat from dripping onto the flames and flaring up. Electric spark ignition is simple to start, and 2 adjustable burners, and an adjustable carving area make cooking even easier.
- Double walled, stainless steel roaster can cook a 200 lbs pig in about 7 hours
- Use as a slow roaster, or as a rotisserie, and configure 4 ways with the included accessories
- Runs of LPG, liquid propane gas, and 120V power for rotisserie feature
- Mobility kit, including a front handle, and 4 casters (2 locking swivel, 2 stationary) make moving easy
- Partially assembled upon delivery, just attach wheels, motor mount, motor and carving rack
- Propane tank not included , electric igniter for propane requires one AA battery
- Max dimensions with lid closed: 84 in L x 27 in D x 43 in H, with lid open: 7 ft L x 31 in D x 56 in H, cooking area: 54 in L x 18.5 in D, cooking area height: 29 in H
- Included accessories: 2 meat forks, 2 Square meat forks, 2 triangle supports, regulator hose, protective cover, and temperature gauge