- Heat output of 54,000 BTUs
- Durable steel construction
- Easy adjustable flame
- Locking lid allows for easy storage and transportation
- Dimensions: 18.5" L x 18.5" W x 14.65" H
- Pumice stones
- Tank holder
- 10 ft. tank hose
- Locking lid
- 4-1/2- foot Windmill kit
- 12-inch diameter rotor with bearings
- 13-inch base
- Metal construction
- Assembly required
The Hickory Series Log Rack Cover will protect your logs from harsh weather and provides you with a more cleaner look.
- Weather10™fabric features a rugged outer layer with a protective water-repellent and wipe-clean PVC undercoating
- Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking seams add strength and durability
- Air vents reduce condensation and wind lofting
- Padded handles for easy fitting and removal
- Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit
- Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on windy days
- LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
- Porcelain enamel finish for enhanced appearance and durability
- Heat resistant handles
- Hinged lid with air-vent
- Vented slide-in ash catcher for optimum temperature control and easy cleaning
- Condiment basket
Total Cooking Area 704 sq. in. Porcelain Coated Primary Cooking Area 480 sq. in. Chrome Plated Warming Rack Area 224 sq. in. Product Weight 37.8 lbs Assembled Product Dimensions 27.17" W x 28.35" D x 42.25" H
Set up your shelter in seconds and enjoy the benefit of instant shade. Simply remove the cover bag and unfold the shelter.
- 10' x 10' (at base)
- Sturdy steel frame system with 25mm/20mm legs and truss system
- Silver coated ceiling for UPF + 50 UV protection.
- Includes polyester wheeled carrying bag
- 64 square feet shaded area
- Slant wall canopy.
They HY-C Black Powder Coated Log Rack is a Shelter Brand tubular steel firewood storage rack that looks great in any setting! With the multiple different sizes you can find the perfect one to have outside by the fire pit or inside by the fireplace! This log rack has a heavy duty steel construction and a weatherproof black powder coated finish to resist chipping and corrosion.
- Weatherproof black powder coated paint finish resists chipping and corrosion
- Helps protect your firewood from rot, rodents, snakes, nesting wildlife, termites, and other insects
- Open-air design provides ventilation for seasoning firewood and for cleaner, safer burning
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Made in the USA!!
Specifications Manufacturer Number Size Length Width Height Weight SLRS Small 28 Inches 12 Inches 33 Inches 12 Pounds SLRM Medium 45 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 17 Pounds SLRL Large 87 Inches 13 Inches 45 Inches 22 Pounds SLRXL Extra Large 96 Inches 13 Inches 23 Inches 23 Pounds