The Lifetime 6' Picnic Table gives you that perfect extra outdoor eating space you've always wanted. Constructed of UV-protected high-density polyethylene and powder-coated steel, our picnic tables are weather and rust resistant, and will not fade, crack, chip or peel. Stronger and more durable than wood, they are low-maintenance, stain resistant and easy to clean. Best of all, Lifetime picnic tables fold completely flat for convenient storage.
- Table top/frame color: brown/bronze
- Frame material: powder-coated steel tubing
- Table top material: UV-protected double-wall, High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Seats 8 comfortably
- Superior strength and durability
- Folds flat for storage
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Includes umbrella hole and cap
- Attractive wood grain design
- Will not crack, chip, rust, or peel
- Steel frame with all-weather finish
- Table Top Thickness: 55 mm
- Frame Tubing Diameter: 42 mm
- Bench dimensions: 19" H x 9" W x 72" D
- Overall dimensions (Open): 29" ;H x 30" W x 72" D
- Overall dimensions(Folded): 4" H x 57" W x 72" D
- Weight: 76 lbs
The Fryin' Saucer is the latest innovative product in outdoor cooking! Use with a 1 LB propane cylinder and it will last up to 3 hours. Sets up in 2 minutes with no extra tools required. This product is economical as it only uses 1 quart of oil so you save money. Fry foods or boil items all in the same area. You can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people and clean up in less than 30 minutes. The unique sloped surface allows oil to drain off food back into basin. The unique hot rim stays hot until everyone is ready to eat. Has 13,000 BTU gas burner, 3 temp settings, electric igniter for easy lighting, oil well holds 1 quart of oil and adjustable sturdy & stable steel legs. Your new go to for fish, chicken, onion rings, French fries, wings, shrimp, pasta, hotdogs and so much more!
- Works with 1 LB Propane Cylinder and lasts up to 3 hours
- Sets up quickly in 2 minutes and uses only 1 quart of oil
- Weighs only 18 lbs and you can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people in less than 30 minutes
- Sloped surface on side allows oil to drain off food back into the basin
- Food stays crisp and hot on the rim until everyone is ready to eat
******PROPANE NOT INCLUDED******Learn More
$199.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
Perfectly sized for small households or tailgating! The Junior Elite features 292 square inches of cooking surface, along with our digital thermostat control and a durable powder coat finish.The perfect introduction to wood pellet cooking, creating great tasting food every time.
- 19500 BTU's
- 292 sq. in. (15 X 20) Grilling Area
- Height: 38 inches
- Width: 36 inches
- Depth: 16 inches
Innovative patent-pending ShelterLogic Firewood Seasoning Shed is designed to create burnable wood fast — twice as fast as open air drying. Seasons wood for indoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, chimineas, outdoor wood boilers and more.
A heavy-duty steel frame with ShelterLock stabilizers provides a strong, stable building. The translucent polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster. The floor vapor barrier keeps excess ground moisture out and cross ventilation aids the drying process. This shed is sized to hold up to 1/2 cord of wood.
- Shed features zippered front door panels for easy stacking and access to wood
- Screened vents allow for increased airflow
- Cross ventilation wicks away moisture to assist the drying process
- Easy Slide cross rail system and Ratchet Tite tensioning provide solid cover anchoring to the frame
- Drying times are dependent on geography and seasons
- Shed includes ratchet tie-downs, auger anchors, bungee cords and instructions
- Creates dry, seasoned firewood 2X faster than open air drying
- Heavy-duty 34mm steel frame has Dupont premium powder-coat finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion
- ShelterLock stabilizers strengthen and stabilize frame
- Translucent triple-layer 5.5-oz. polyethylene ripstop fabric cover allows light in and retains heat to dry wood faster
- Cover has heat-bonded seams and is 100% waterproof
- Cover is UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging and anti-fungal agents for long life
- Floor vapor barrier keeps out excess ground moisture
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme hunting enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler. In the Grizzly 75 ice will last up to 10 days.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Moldel-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Dual 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 30” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Exterior measures 33.25 inches wide by 18 inches deep, and stands 18 inches high
- Interior measures 27.5 inches wide by 14 inches deep with a height of 14 inches.
- Weighs 33 pounds empty
- Great for any outdoor setting!
- 4 piece patio set
- Powder-coated steel frame wrapped in flat rattan
- Polyester cushions included
- 2 Single sofas
- 1 Double sofa
- 1 Coffee table with black glass
Dimensions Double Sofa 44.09" x 25.19" x 31.1" Single Sofa 22.83" x 25.19" x 31.1" Coffee Table 31.49" x 16.14" x 14.96"
ShelterLogic Heavy Duty Party Tents provide shade, shelter & protection for your next party, event or special occasion. Great for weddings, company events, pool or backyard parties, trade shows and craft fairs.
- 100% GALVANIZED STEEL - 1.5" / 38 mm diameter steel tubes for ultimate durability, rust protection and superior strength.
- QUICK & EASY - no tool frame assembly.
- ANCHORING - Skirt, frame and leg anchors create a sturdy and stable unit.
- HEAVY DUTY PVC COVER - 500 g/m2, FR fabric stands up to the elements. Welded seams are waterproof and durable.
- DECORATIVE - Fitted cover with closed end design & leg valances. Use one or all six individual clear PVC windows.
- TWO EASY ENTRANCES - Two double zipper doors 80" & 40" wide openings for multiple entry options.
- (1) 20 x 20 ft. / 3 x 6 m Galvanized Steel Frame, 4 rib
- (1) One-Piece FR PVC Cover / Leg valances
- (6) Clear PVC Window Panels
- (2) FR Double Zipper End Panels
- Bungee Cords
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions