Our Portable Table Top Grill/Side Fire Box is Char-Griller's newest addition to the Char-Griller family! Convenience just keeps getting easier! This grill/side fire box can be used as a Table Top Grill or you can mount it to your grill as a smoker attachment.
This new product is the perfect solution to grilling and smoking made easy! Trailer hitches make a lot of sense, but our Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker makes even more sense! It's light weight, easy to carry with handles on either side of the grill and portable!
- The Char-Griller Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker includes:
- 250 sq. inches of total cooking area
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Removable ash pan for easy coal clean-up!
$2.49Add bold flavor to your favorite foods and dishes with Andy's Seasoned Salt. Bursting with herbs, spices and a splash of pepper this versatile seasoning will enhance everything from popcorn to your favorite cuts of beef, chicken and pork. Andy's Seasoned Salt is a staple for every kitchen. A 8oz seasoning can adds unique flavor and to any meal you're inspired to make. Learn More
$10.99Andy's Cajun Fish Breading gives you that zesty, full flavor taste that New Orleans cuisine is famous for. We've taken our traditional cornmeal based batter and "kicked it up a notch." Andy's Cajun Fish Breading with its unique combination of spices sprinkled with the perfect touch of southern heat will jazz up your seafood whether baked, broiled, or fried. 5lb bag of Cajun seasoning Learn More
$179.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
A rocker made to last! Made of high quality resin. Engineered for outdoor use, this rocker stands up to sunlight, moisture, and temperate extremes. Will not blister, warp or peel. Pile on the grandkids on a sunny afternoon! This well designed Semco rocking chair holds up to 600 pounds! Extra large seat for extra comfort. Constructed to be rugged and durable, you can leave this rocker out all year round. Rather put it away? Assembly is so easy, you can put it up and take it down in a cinch. Made to fit your lifestyle! Pets, dirt, food, whatever activities you have going on, this chair is made of easy to clean resin. Worry-free material resists scratches and stains. At this great price, grab a few so the whole family can enjoy!
- Weight Capacity 600 lbs
- Easily cleaned
- Durable rugged construction
- Resists scratches & stains
- Won't warp, rust, blister or peel
- Easy assembly design allows for convenient storage
- Extra large seat for maximum comfort
- Stands up to extremes of moisture, temperature & sunlight
- Seat base: 19" x 19"
- 21" wide between armrests
- 32-1/2" H back rest x 23" wide
- 42" H x 30" overall dimension
- Reclining seat sits 17" from floor to top of seat in front and 13" at back of seat.
Cajun Injector is the only brand of injectable marinade that is slow-cooked so watch out for imitations. Deep injection techniques are what made us famous, but quality ingredients and innovative processing procedures are what keep our customers coming back and discovering new flavors of marinades. As we like to say Special Occasions Taste Better with Cajun Injector. No Fat, No Waiting and No Waste.
With Cajun Injector you marinate in minutes, not hours. And with Cajun Injector you can try a variety of flavors developed specifically for turkey, chicken, beef, pork, or wild game to make the best meals youve ever tasted. Cajun Injector is both The Original and Americas Favorite Injectable Marinade. Try Cajun Injector -- leading the way to flavor great meals with our complete line of premium-blended injectable marinades.Learn More
$10.99Andy’s Red Fish Breading is our most popular product. Premium Hungarian Paprika imparts extraordinary flavor plus an appealing hue that's sure to please a hungry crowd. This unique cornmeal based breading is seasoned perfectly with just the right amount of a peppery bite. Andy's Red Fish Breading is not spicy, not hot, but just right and golden bright 5 lb bag Learn More
The Lifetime 6' Picnic Table gives you that perfect extra outdoor eating space you've always wanted. Constructed of UV-protected high-density polyethylene and powder-coated steel, our picnic tables are weather and rust resistant, and will not fade, crack, chip or peel. Stronger and more durable than wood, they are low-maintenance, stain resistant and easy to clean. Best of all, Lifetime picnic tables fold completely flat for convenient storage.
- Table top/frame color: brown/bronze
- Frame material: powder-coated steel tubing
- Table top material: UV-protected double-wall, High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Seats 8 comfortably
- Superior strength and durability
- Folds flat for storage
- Stain resistant and easy to clean
- Includes umbrella hole and cap
- Attractive wood grain design
- Will not crack, chip, rust, or peel
- Steel frame with all-weather finish
- Table Top Thickness: 55 mm
- Frame Tubing Diameter: 42 mm
- Bench dimensions: 19" H x 9" W x 72" D
- Overall dimensions (Open): 29" ;H x 30" W x 72" D
- Overall dimensions(Folded): 4" H x 57" W x 72" D
- Weight: 76 lbs
Prepare your holiday turkey with Cajun Injector's Turkey Fryer that includesa 30 quart pot with draining basket & Lid. All you need to do to get stated is hookup your propane tank and add your frying oil to get started cooking your holiday turkey with Cajun Injector's Turkey Fryer. A timer is included with a safety shutoff to prevent over cooking and keep you safe while cooking.
- Fry Stand is 15 inches of Black Solid Steel with a 30 Qt. Tall Aluminum Turkey Pot
- Wide Handle Lifting Hook
- UL Listed Type 1 Reguator and Hose.
One Shot Does It! The name says it all. For chicken pork, turkey, & lamb. A buttery concoction with just the right amount of spice.
- Marinates in Minutes - Not Hours!
- 16 oz. (1 Pint)
- Fat Free
- Attach needle and pull marinade into injector.
- Stick needle into meat and inject marinade while withdrawing slowly. Repeat in various directions throughout selected meat.
- Cook meat thoroughly and enjoy!
***Shake Well. Refrigerate After Opening.***Learn More