- 830 square inch main grill area
- Cast iron cooking grates for even heating
- Large round legs for sturdy support
- Easily add coals without removing the entire grate
- Adjustable grate height for temperature control
- Heat gauge
- Easy cleanup with the easy dump ash pan
- Keep your food warm with the added warming rack
- Side fire box for that Texas Smoke Flavor (optional)
- Heavy steel construction provides years of durability
- Powder coat finish for long lasting color
- Heat diffuser
- Rotisserie (optional)
- Size: 36.6" D * 77" L * 34.8" H
- Fabric : 2X1 mixed brown textiline.
- Frame powder coating: Coffee brown.
Whether you are camping, scouting, hunting, or preparing for a disaster you can rely on Camp Chef's Explorer Camp Stove! This camp stove includes two 30,000 BTU cast aluminum burners that resist rust, while reducing the weight of this portable camp stove. Another great feature this stove offers is the windscreens that help protect the flames from wind and reflect any radiant heat back to the cooking surface making the stove more energy efficient! With the stove you have legs that can be removed for storage or adjusted to for a level cooking surface even on uneven surfaces. With the Camp Chef Explorer Stove, you will have a reliable cooking stove anywhere!Learn More
The ShelterLogic 10 ft x 20 ft Canopy Extension Sidewall kit is the quick and affordable solution for special events and seasonal protection. Quickly convert any 20 ft long canopy to a fully covered event tent, single or double wall wind break in minutes. Comes ready to install out of the box with steel tent poles and tie downs. Expands coverage are by 280 square feet of protection.
- Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available.
- Design is stylish and innovative. Satisfaction Ensured.
- Great Gift Idea.