- Great for any outdoor setting!
- 4 piece patio set
- Powder-coated steel frame wrapped in flat rattan
- Polyester cushions included
- 2 Single sofas
- 1 Double sofa
- 1 Coffee table with black glass
Dimensions Double Sofa 44.09" x 25.19" x 31.1" Single Sofa 22.83" x 25.19" x 31.1" Coffee Table 31.49" x 16.14" x 14.96"
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an table while coordinating with the Mezzo Round and Square Fire Tables. The Mezzo Collection is ETL certified and available in Flint Gray or Antique White finishes.
- Securly holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet.
- 90 day limited warranty.
- Basic assembly required.
If you want great results when smoking any types of food, the Cajun Injector Gas Smoker is your answer for smoky, flavor-filled moist meat, poultry, and fish every time you smoke! Use your new smoker for BBQ ribs, sausages, beef jerky, brisket, and so much more!
- Low Pressure Gas Regulator
- Dial Temperature Control
- Chrome Plated Grilling Racks - allows ample room for cooking all types of meat
- Temperature Gauge
- 2 Adjustable Door Latches
- Steel Wood Chip Box
- Porcelain Coated Water Bowl - keeps food moist
- Uses Propane Gas Bottles
- Instruction Guide Included
- Air Damper - better smoker control
- 2 Handles - for easy handling
The Stainless Steel Standard Series Patio Heater with Adjustable Table is the perfect way to extend your backyard entertaining season. This sturdy unit produces 44,000 BTU’s using a standard 20 lb. propane tank and has wheels for easy mobility. The stylish stainless steel finish perfectly accents and enhances your patio décor. This handsome CSA approved patio heater includes a tip over protection safety feature.
- 44,000 BTU Output
- Water Box for Stability
- Adjustable Table
- Tip Over Protection System
- Piezo Ignition System
- Wheels for Easy Mobility
- Regulator and Hose
- Uses Standard 20 Pound LPG BBQ Tank - Not Included!!
- Consumption Rate (approximately) 10 hours - 20 Pound LPG Tank
- Base - 18 Inches
- Hood - 32 Inches
- Height - 87 Inches
- Weight - 42 Pounds
The sun may go down, but the warmth continues with our FireDome - the hottest product to hit the patio for as long as we can remember. The FireDome offers a unique take on outdoor entertaining, marrying form and function in an object of art that will amuse, delight, and add warm ambience to any outdoor gathering. The FireDome features a built-in Spark Screen; enjoy a captivating blaze in added safety! The intricately steel dome and durable steel basin are handcrafted of the finest material with exacting workmanship to withstand the elements.
- Dome Lifting Rod
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme fishing enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height
This custom umbrella stand was specifically designed for the Gronomics Picnic Table Bar Top. The heavy duty stand with support any umbrella of your choice.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Extra wide 28" (in.) base
- Adjustable for high top or low tables
- Made in the USA!!
- Length (in.): 28"
- Width (in,): 28"
- Height (in.): 16"
Head held high, this Patchen horse is a common weathervane design from 1850. Now he's rearing to grace the rooftop of your house, barn, garage, or cupola. Good Directions' artisans use Old World techniques to handcraft this fully functional, standard-size weathervane that's unsurpassed in style, quality and durability. A great gift for horse enthusiasts!
- This weathervane can be ordered with an arrow (623PA) or without an arrow (623P)
- Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity
- Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time
- Dimensions: 27" L x 15" H
- Measurements are for figure only - Add an additional 10" to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod
- Roof mounts sold separately