- 47" diameter Ranch Pit with grilling grate
- 29" oversized fire bowl
- 26" in height
- 10" Deep
- Full 360° foot rest
- Heavy-duty gauge legs
- Safety ring around outside edge of pit
- Grill swivels 360° and grill height adjustment
$179.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
- 36,000 Total BTU’s
- 3 Stainless Steel main burners
- Total cooking area: 518 sq. inches
- Warming rack: 118 sq. inches
- Cooking grate size: 25" x 16"
- Integrated push & turn ignition system
- Stainless Steel Hood and control panel
- Quick assembly cart
If you want great results when smoking any types of food, the Cajun Injector Gas Smoker is your answer for smoky, flavor-filled moist meat, poultry, and fish every time you smoke! Use your new smoker for BBQ ribs, sausages, beef jerky, brisket, and so much more!
- Low Pressure Gas Regulator
- Dial Temperature Control
- Chrome Plated Grilling Racks - allows ample room for cooking all types of meat
- Temperature Gauge
- 2 Adjustable Door Latches
- Steel Wood Chip Box
- Porcelain Coated Water Bowl - keeps food moist
- Uses Propane Gas Bottles
- Instruction Guide Included
- Air Damper - better smoker control
- 2 Handles - for easy handling
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an end table while coordinating with the Baltic Square and Rectangle Fire Tables. All Real Flame propane products carry a CSA Certification. Collection available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finishes. Concrete material color will be accurate but actual finish may vary from photo.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet, Protective PVC cover
- 90 day limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
- 15.7 Inches Long
- 20 Inches High
- 15.7 Inches Wide
This 220 Gallon Flex Pond has the form and perks of a molded pond with the adaptability of a pond liner. The "FlexPond" is a flexible polyethylene pond. The easy installation makes for a quick setup!
- 300 GPH Submersible Pump
- Square Plant Basket
- Pond Kit
- Photo installation instructions
Dimensions: 90" L x 51" W x 20" D
NOTE: This is NOT a hard plastic pond liner.Learn More
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an table while coordinating with the Mezzo Round and Square Fire Tables. The Mezzo Collection is ETL certified and available in Flint Gray or Antique White finishes.
- Securly holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet.
- 90 day limited warranty.
- Basic assembly required.
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme fishing enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height
This custom umbrella stand was specifically designed for the Gronomics Picnic Table Bar Top. The heavy duty stand with support any umbrella of your choice.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Extra wide 28" (in.) base
- Adjustable for high top or low tables
- Made in the USA!!
- Length (in.): 28"
- Width (in,): 28"
- Height (in.): 16"
Whichever the way the wind blows, this arrow, a typical design from the 1800s, will grace the rooftop of your house, barn, garage, or cupola. Our Good Directions' artisans use Old World techniques to handcraft this fully functional, standard-size weathervane that's unsurpassed in style, quality and durability. A great gift for folk art enthusiasts!
- Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass for beauty and longevity
- Polished Copper develops an attractive patina over time
- Dimensions: 23" L x 15" H
- Measurements are for figure only - Add an additional 10" to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod