- 47" diameter Ranch Pit with grilling grate
- 29" oversized fire bowl
- 26" in height
- 10" Deep
- Full 360° foot rest
- Heavy-duty gauge legs
- Safety ring around outside edge of pit
- Grill swivels 360° and grill height adjustment
This 220 Gallon Flex Pond has the form and perks of a molded pond with the adaptability of a pond liner. The "FlexPond" is a flexible polyethylene pond. The easy installation makes for a quick setup!
- 300 GPH Submersible Pump
- Square Plant Basket
- Pond Kit
- Photo installation instructions
Dimensions: 90" L x 51" W x 20" D
NOTE: This is NOT a hard plastic pond liner.Learn More
This item will replace the standard temperature control on your Louisiana Country Smoker with a digital control. All you have to do is enter the temperature on the digital control board and walk away! The control board will automatically control the auger motor to keep your smoker at the desired temperature.
Food temperature probes can be special-ordered separately.Learn More
$179.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
The rooster is one of the oldest weathervane designs. Now he's ready to proudly strut over the rooftop of your house, barn, garage, or cupola. Good Directions' artisans use Old World techniques to handcraft this fully functional, standard-size weathervane that's unsurpassed in style, quality and durability. A great gift for folk art enthusiasts!
- Figures, Directionals and Spacer balls are made of copper and brass, for beauty and longevity
- Polished copper develops an attractive patina over time
- Dimensions: 25" L x 19" H
- Measurements are for figure only - Add an additional 10" to the overall height to accommodate the spacer balls, directionals and rod
This compact charcoal grill offers a total cooking surface of 545 square inches. This grill features adjustable charcoal basket tray, offers a total of 381 square inches of primary cooking space with choices of heat zones and fuel source options. An added feature - load charcoal through the front steel access door. Overall, making this great flexibility to the whole grilling experience. Warranty: 1 year limited. Assembly dimensions: 40.28-in W x 28.35-in D x 44.69-in H, 61 lbs.
- 545 total square inches of grill cooking space, 381 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 2 steel enameled cooking grate, plus wire warming rack
- Adjustable smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Lid assembly with temperature gauge
- Front access door to load charcoal or stoking
- Side shelf, and basket tray for grilling tools
- Front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Wheels for easy mobility
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The Grizzly 15 has gained popularity due to it's portablitly. Built with the same RotoTough™ construction and ice-saving insulaiton as our larger coolers, this small personal cooler gets it done. In the Grizzly 16 ice lasts up to 4 days!
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles or nylon and rubber handle
- 1” Tiedown slots
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height
This custom umbrella stand was specifically designed for the Gronomics Picnic Table Bar Top. The heavy duty stand with support any umbrella of your choice.
- Exclusive 5 year manufacturer warranty
- Extra wide 28" (in.) base
- Adjustable for high top or low tables
- Made in the USA!!
- Length (in.): 28"
- Width (in,): 28"
- Height (in.): 16"
This vertical charcoal smoker has a total of 784 square inches of smoke/cooking space. The two door concept offers better temperature control and its sliding air vents on the side and one on the top adding enjoyment of a full smoke/cooking process. An enhanced charcoal ash management system includes a chamber for charcoal, grate, and easy removable ash pan. The double doors with wire grip handles offer an easy open and close concept with lock brackets on doors and a pre-installed door seal. Warranty: 1 year limited, 90 days charcoal chamber. Assembly dimensions: 21.45-in W x 20.83-in D x 49.73-in H, 56 lbs.
- 784 total sq. in smoking/cooking area
- Charcoal ash management system includes: charcoal chamber, grate, removable ash pan
- 4 adjustable steel wire cooking racks
- Porcelain enameled steel wood chip box
- A double-door design for heat control
- Hi-temp rope seal, greater heat control, and door latch bracket clips
- Adjustable smoke stack, and side air dampers for control
- Large temperature with 'smoke zone' indicator
The Lasting Impressions 2 hump bike rack provides safe and secure storage for up to 5 bicycles our front of your commercial or personal property. Finished with an “orange peel” textured black powder coat paint finish it will withstand the elements for many seasons. Constructed of 2-3/8 in. round tubing, the 2 hump bike rack is built to last.
- 2-3/8 in. x 1/8 in. wall in line galvanized tubing
- Ultra violet resistant “orange peel” black, powder coat paint finish
- Surface mounting hardware included in price
- Made in North America
- Made by Paris Site Furnishing and Outdoor Fitness
- 38-1/2in. x 3 in. x 33-1/2 in.
- 40 lbs.
- For commercial and residential uses
- Surface mounted