Roast a pig in just 7 hours using the Sportsman Series Deluxe Backyard Pig Roaster. The stainless steel Roaster uses propane gas to slow roast up to 200 lbs. whole hog, enough pork for your family reunion, church group, or club. Use as a slow roaster or plug into a 120V outlet to use the rotisserie feature. 4 stainless steel roasting trays can accommodate vegetables, sides, or keep meat warm after carving. Double walled for durability and heat insulation, the Deluxe Pig Roaster can be configured 4 different ways with the included accessory forks. Perfect for a summer BBQ or tailgating at the big game, this Backyard Roaster is designed to make your pig roast easy, so you can enjoy your party and visit with your guests. The mobility kit, including a front handle, 2 locking swivel caster wheels, and 2 stationary wheels, allows just one-person move this 7-foot BBQ pit into place. The oven bottom is tapered to allow excess fat to flow toward the drainage tray, and the burners have covers that prevent fat from dripping onto the flames and flaring up. Electric spark ignition is simple to start, and 2 adjustable burners, and an adjustable carving area make cooking even easier.
- Double walled, stainless steel roaster can cook a 200 lbs pig in about 7 hours
- Use as a slow roaster, or as a rotisserie, and configure 4 ways with the included accessories
- Runs of LPG, liquid propane gas, and 120V power for rotisserie feature
- Mobility kit, including a front handle, and 4 casters (2 locking swivel, 2 stationary) make moving easy
- Partially assembled upon delivery, just attach wheels, motor mount, motor and carving rack
- Propane tank not included , electric igniter for propane requires one AA battery
- Max dimensions with lid closed: 84 in L x 27 in D x 43 in H, with lid open: 7 ft L x 31 in D x 56 in H, cooking area: 54 in L x 18.5 in D, cooking area height: 29 in H
- Included accessories: 2 meat forks, 2 Square meat forks, 2 triangle supports, regulator hose, protective cover, and temperature gauge
Can't you just imagine what a hit your next cook-out would be with your very own pizza oven?! Well now you don't have to just imagine it, you can make it a reality with the U.S. Stove pizza oven. This heavy-duty pizza oven is crafted by U.S. Stove, a stove and heating supplier for over 140 years. This awesome pizza oven will cook your pizzas to perfection in a snap but it is also great for cooking large roasts, chickens, or even your favorite cookies! The U.S. Stove pizza oven uses no electricity or gas, only wood! This makes it extra efficient. It is designed for indoor or outdoor use and comes with moveable racks with three different position capabilities. It measures 16.5" wide by 13.5" deep by 14" tall and has a 1.68 cubic foot firebox which can hold wood logs up to 16" in length. The U.S. Stove pizza oven is sure to be a fantastic addition to your outdoor patio or kitchen.
- Oven Measures 16.5" wide x 13.5" Deep x 14" tall and comes with 1 moveable rack with three positions. The Door opening is 11.25" tall x 16.5" wide
- Firebox measures 19.5" wide x 14.5" tall x 14" wide
- Accommodated up to 16 Inch Log
- Perfect from Chickens, Casseroles and pizzas
- Appealing outdoor styling and long lasting durable finish
- Can be used as an Indoor oven when vented to the outside
- Integrated bottom cookware storage area
- 6 Inch Flue
- EPA Exempt
- No Electricity or Gas required (Completely Off-Grid)
The Grizzly 400 was designed for the serious big game hunter, big-game fisherman and guides. Its huge capacity is perfect at base camp. It can hold up to 3 quartered elk, it’s payload is that big and guides love it. The base is designed with two fork lift pockets for easier loading and unloading after it’s filled to capacity. Here’s where the strength of our super strong RotoTough™ plastic and superior engineered channel design really shines. Filled to the maximum with Ecomate foam for an ice retention of over 19 days, you can stay afloat for as long as you like. In the IGBC Grizzly Bear Certification test, the grizzly bear gave up, it’s that durably and Grizzly strong. The Grizzly 400, for a lifetime.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 22” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3369
- 500 - 12 oz. cans
- 300 - 12 oz. bottles
- 200 - 20 oz. bottles
- 350 lbs of game
- Weight: 90 lbs. empty
- 54.5 inches Wide
- 30.75 inches Deep
- 32 inches Height
"Holler" for the family, call your friends, dinner is on! The CS-570 provides all the quality and integrity of our Country Smoker grill series on a convenient 570 square inch porcelain coated cooking surface.
Smoke your sausages, roast your turkeys and vegetables! Even pineapple tastes better when grilled on your CS-570. When your guests have had their fill of your satisfying dinner, throw on a mouth watering apple and rhubarb crisp for dessert without ever having to leave your backyard.
Enjoy the company of friends and family while providing succulent and delicious barbecue fare and delectable desserts!
Hopper Capacity: 18lbs.
Grilling Area: 614 sq. in. (H: 8.25" x W: 32.5" x D: 19.5")
Grilling Area with Optional Upper Cooking Rack: 969 sq. in.
- All grills are now equipped with locking casters for the front legs
- All Grills are now equipped with Flame Broiler attachments.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Arched Flavor Guard
- Variable Temperature Range* 180°F - 500°F+
- Fan Cooled Hopper and Feed System
- Convection Cooking
- Auto Start Electric Igniter
- Dome Thermometer
- Grease Catcher Hook
- 2 Wheels
- 2 Leveling Legs
- Engineered 4 Leg Stand
- 9 ft. wide tri-fold doors
- 2 large skylights
- 2 shatter proof polycarbonate windows
- 2 screened vents
- 2 30" x 14" shelves
- 2 peg strips
- 10-year limited warranty
- Floor and installation hardware included.