ShelterLogic Heavy Duty Party Tents provide shade, shelter & protection for your next party, event or special occasion. Great for weddings, company events, pool or backyard parties, trade shows and craft fairs.
- 100% GALVANIZED STEEL - 1.5" / 38 mm diameter steel tubes for ultimate durability, rust protection and superior strength.
- QUICK & EASY - no tool frame assembly.
- ANCHORING - Skirt, frame and leg anchors create a sturdy and stable unit.
- HEAVY DUTY PVC COVER - 500 g/m2, FR fabric stands up to the elements. Welded seams are waterproof and durable.
- DECORATIVE - Fitted cover with closed end design & leg valances. Use one or all six individual clear PVC windows.
- TWO EASY ENTRANCES - Two double zipper doors 80" & 40" wide openings for multiple entry options.
- (1) 20 x 20 ft. / 3 x 6 m Galvanized Steel Frame, 4 rib
- (1) One-Piece FR PVC Cover / Leg valances
- (6) Clear PVC Window Panels
- (2) FR Double Zipper End Panels
- Bungee Cords
- Easy Step-by-Step Instructions
The Grizzly 400 was designed for the serious big game hunter, big-game fisherman and guides. Its huge capacity is perfect at base camp. It can hold up to 3 quartered elk, it’s payload is that big and guides love it. The base is designed with two fork lift pockets for easier loading and unloading after it’s filled to capacity. Here’s where the strength of our super strong RotoTough™ plastic and superior engineered channel design really shines. Filled to the maximum with Ecomate foam for an ice retention of over 19 days, you can stay afloat for as long as you like. In the IGBC Grizzly Bear Certification test, the grizzly bear gave up, it’s that durably and Grizzly strong. The Grizzly 400, for a lifetime.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 22” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3369
- 500 - 12 oz. cans
- 300 - 12 oz. bottles
- 200 - 20 oz. bottles
- 350 lbs of game
- Weight: 90 lbs. empty
- 54.5 inches Wide
- 30.75 inches Deep
- 32 inches Height
- 9 ft. wide tri-fold doors
- 2 large skylights
- 2 shatter proof polycarbonate windows
- 2 screened vents
- 2 30" x 14" shelves
- 2 peg strips
- 10-year limited warranty
- Floor and installation hardware included.
Grill like a Pro with the new Homcomfort Pellet grill with Smartfire Technology. Smartfire technology automatically adjusts the internal cooking temperature to your desired setting while taking into account the outdoor ambient temperatures to ensure your food is always grilled to perfection. It automatically adjusts the fuel feed rate to provide a perfectly steady temperature throughout the grilling time. Unique to the Homcomfort line, this grill also includes an electric Searing station to lock in the flavors of your meats. Homcomfort grills also feature a unique grease removal system that helps keep cleanup and maintenance a breeze. Pellet smokers are set apart from traditional offset smokers since the Smartfire technology allows you to set the cooking temperature (just like your oven) to the perfect temperature for any meat, and maintain a very even heat across the entire cooking time, whether its 1 hour or 8 and even longer.
- 10" inside height allows for upright chicken cooking
- Easy Grease system with large bucket
- Rear loading hopper has up to 20 LB capacity
- Rollerblade style wheels and adjustable feet for Stability
- Side Shelf with 4 tool hooks
- High Temperature Finish
- Stainless steel Grill surface and Handle
- Automatic Lighting
- Digital Thermostat with LED controls
- Grill Temperatures from 200° to 500°
- 26 x 17" Grilling Surface, 442 Sq. In. Cooking Surface
Perfect for your house or trailer home, our sturdy Vinyl-Coated HDG Steel (hot dipped galvanized steel) patio cover/carport protects your deck, patio or vehicle. It is easy to assemble since all parts pre-cut and pre-drilled. Place this freestanding structure wherever you need it most.
Model Number CP1020 Nominal Size 10' x 20' Storage Area 195 sq. ft. Interior Dimensions 118" W x 238" D x 91 1/2" H Slab Size 126" W x 249" D
Two independently operating units let you manage separate food items simultaneously or use only the space you need. The same features as the BBQ150 times two, plus a handy cargo box. The easy-to-tow trailer allows you to go where the crowds and profits are.Learn More
Is it "Art Deco" or is it a barbecue? You decide, because our Lil' Pig smokes and cooks just like any other Traeger grill. With 418 square inches of cooking surface, and internal hopper, stainless steel door handle, multi-position digital thermostat control, and upgraded wheels, this grill is sure to raise a "squeal" from your guests. "Soo-ee!"Learn More
Designed after the traditional Texas Style wood cookers, the Texas brings old fashioned wood cooking into the 21st century by featuring a high-tech auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, multi-position digital thermostat control, and EZ-drain grease system.
If you’re serious about your outdoor cooking, this is the Traeger for you.
- 36000 BTU's
- 646 sq. in. (19 X 34) Grilling Area
- Height: 49 inches
- Width: 59 inches
- Depth: 22 inches