Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
Roast a pig in just 7 hours using the Sportsman Series Deluxe Backyard Pig Roaster. The stainless steel Roaster uses propane gas to slow roast up to 200 lbs. whole hog, enough pork for your family reunion, church group, or club. Use as a slow roaster or plug into a 120V outlet to use the rotisserie feature. 4 stainless steel roasting trays can accommodate vegetables, sides, or keep meat warm after carving. Double walled for durability and heat insulation, the Deluxe Pig Roaster can be configured 4 different ways with the included accessory forks. Perfect for a summer BBQ or tailgating at the big game, this Backyard Roaster is designed to make your pig roast easy, so you can enjoy your party and visit with your guests. The mobility kit, including a front handle, 2 locking swivel caster wheels, and 2 stationary wheels, allows just one-person move this 7-foot BBQ pit into place. The oven bottom is tapered to allow excess fat to flow toward the drainage tray, and the burners have covers that prevent fat from dripping onto the flames and flaring up. Electric spark ignition is simple to start, and 2 adjustable burners, and an adjustable carving area make cooking even easier.
- Double walled, stainless steel roaster can cook a 200 lbs pig in about 7 hours
- Use as a slow roaster, or as a rotisserie, and configure 4 ways with the included accessories
- Runs of LPG, liquid propane gas, and 120V power for rotisserie feature
- Mobility kit, including a front handle, and 4 casters (2 locking swivel, 2 stationary) make moving easy
- Partially assembled upon delivery, just attach wheels, motor mount, motor and carving rack
- Propane tank not included , electric igniter for propane requires one AA battery
- Max dimensions with lid closed: 84 in L x 27 in D x 43 in H, with lid open: 7 ft L x 31 in D x 56 in H, cooking area: 54 in L x 18.5 in D, cooking area height: 29 in H
- Included accessories: 2 meat forks, 2 Square meat forks, 2 triangle supports, regulator hose, protective cover, and temperature gauge
The Classic Accessories Hickory Series Kamado Ceramic Grill Cover offers rugged good looks, while providing years of weather protection. The Large cover fits grills up to 22 inches in diameter with 2 side tables and 40 inches in height.
- Weather10™fabric features a rugged outer layer with a protective water-repellent and wipe-clean PVC undercoating
- Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking seams add strength and durability
- Air vents reduce condensation and wind lofting
- Padded handles for easy fitting and removal
- Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit
- Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on windy days
- LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
Is it "Art Deco" or is it a barbecue? You decide, because our Lil' Pig smokes and cooks just like any other Traeger grill. With 418 square inches of cooking surface, and internal hopper, stainless steel door handle, multi-position digital thermostat control, and upgraded wheels, this grill is sure to raise a "squeal" from your guests. "Soo-ee!"Learn More
Hogjaw Sugar maple rub is a staple of the south. Blended in the Hogjaw valley of the Tennessee river, this sweet rub combines maple and brown nsugar flavors with other spices to create a one of a kind taste for any good pork barbeque. It finishes with a good spicy kick that anyone can enjoy.
- The best of the south. Slop it on Pulled pork
- Easy open and close screw top lid
- Plastic Container
- Perfect with Any type of meat
Get the same result as the "Cajun Cookin' Team" with our Deluxe Injector. Made to last for years with an ergonomically designed handle and a specially patented needle with holes on each side to deliver marinade evenly throughout the meat.Learn More
Traeger's most popular grill. All the same features as its older brother (the Texas Pro) in a size perfect for a family of 2-5 people.
- 20,000 BTUs
- Digital LED Thermostat
- 577.5 sq. in. Grilling Area
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 40 in.
- Height: 49 in.
- Depth: 20 in.
- Weight: 126 lbs.
Barbeque and roast a full Size chicken right in your oven or on your barbeque! Join thousands of customers that will never have chicken cooked any other way.
- Simple one piece construction
- Vertical beeroaster allows reduced fat while maintaining the moisture
- Use your favorite beer, marinade or fruit juice to enhance your flavor experience
- Recipies included
- Cook at medium heat in grill for 1½ hours or until done.
- Cook at 375º in oven for 1½ hours or until done.