Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
Family, friends, and the local community used Doug's Bar-B-Q Sauce for many years. Finally, in 1998, his dream of bottling his Bar-B-Q Sauce came true. His Bar-B-Q Sauce is now available in many different stores in several states. Most customers agree that once you try Doug McCain's Bar-B-Q Sauce, there is no other!
- No Cholesterol
- Country's Finest
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
- Servings: 126
- Calories: 50
% Daily Values
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 310mg - 13%
- Total Carb: 14g - 5%
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 4%
- Vitamin C: 4%
- Iron: 2%
- Tomato concentrate (tomato paste and water), high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, molasses, salt, onion powder, caramel color, garlic powder, tamarind, ground mustard seed, mustard bran, and turmeric.
Perfectly sized for small households or tailgating! The Junior Elite features 292 square inches of cooking surface, along with our digital thermostat control and a durable powder coat finish.The perfect introduction to wood pellet cooking, creating great tasting food every time.
- 19500 BTU's
- 292 sq. in. (15 X 20) Grilling Area
- Height: 38 inches
- Width: 36 inches
- Depth: 16 inches
Roast a pig in just 7 hours using the Sportsman Series Deluxe Backyard Pig Roaster. The stainless steel Roaster uses propane gas to slow roast up to 200 lbs. whole hog, enough pork for your family reunion, church group, or club. Use as a slow roaster or plug into a 120V outlet to use the rotisserie feature. 4 stainless steel roasting trays can accommodate vegetables, sides, or keep meat warm after carving. Double walled for durability and heat insulation, the Deluxe Pig Roaster can be configured 4 different ways with the included accessory forks. Perfect for a summer BBQ or tailgating at the big game, this Backyard Roaster is designed to make your pig roast easy, so you can enjoy your party and visit with your guests. The mobility kit, including a front handle, 2 locking swivel caster wheels, and 2 stationary wheels, allows just one-person move this 7-foot BBQ pit into place. The oven bottom is tapered to allow excess fat to flow toward the drainage tray, and the burners have covers that prevent fat from dripping onto the flames and flaring up. Electric spark ignition is simple to start, and 2 adjustable burners, and an adjustable carving area make cooking even easier.
- Double walled, stainless steel roaster can cook a 200 lbs pig in about 7 hours
- Use as a slow roaster, or as a rotisserie, and configure 4 ways with the included accessories
- Runs of LPG, liquid propane gas, and 120V power for rotisserie feature
- Mobility kit, including a front handle, and 4 casters (2 locking swivel, 2 stationary) make moving easy
- Partially assembled upon delivery, just attach wheels, motor mount, motor and carving rack
- Propane tank not included , electric igniter for propane requires one AA battery
- Max dimensions with lid closed: 84 in L x 27 in D x 43 in H, with lid open: 7 ft L x 31 in D x 56 in H, cooking area: 54 in L x 18.5 in D, cooking area height: 29 in H
- Included accessories: 2 meat forks, 2 Square meat forks, 2 triangle supports, regulator hose, protective cover, and temperature gauge
The CS-450 utilizes 450 square inches of porcelain coated cooking surface. Not only does this versatile appliance smoke salmon and wild game, it also grills juicy steaks and slow roasts pork.
When you're finished with all that, bake your pies and cookies to perfection without overheating your home with your conventional oven.
Finish off that hearty burger with some warm, chewy chocolate chip cookies right off the grill! Your entire meal is prepared using one easily portable appliance!
- Height: 42.25"
- Width: 38.75"
- Depth: 24"
- Weight: 142lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 18lbs.
- Grilling Area: 497 sq. in. (H: 8.25" x W: 25.5" x D: 19.5")
- Grilling Area with Optional Upper Cooking Rack: 735 sq. in
- All grills are now equipped with locking casters for the front legs
- All Grills are now equipped with Flame Broiler attachments.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Arched Flavor Guard
- Variable Temperature Range* 180°F - 500°F+
- Fan Cooled Hopper and Feed System
- Convection Cooking
- Auto Start Electric Igniter
- Dome Thermometer
- Grease Catcher Hook
- 2 Wheels
- 2 Leveling Legs
- Engineered 4 Leg Stand
- 3 Year limited warranty on electrical parts**
5 Year limited warranty on workmanship**
The Classic Accessories Hickory Series Patio Chaise Cover provides your outdoor chaise with years of weather protection.
Fits Chaise Lounges up to:
- Weather10™fabric features a rugged outer layer with a protective water-repellent and wipe-clean PVC undercoating
- Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking seams add strength and durability
- Air vents reduce condensation and wind lofting
- Padded handles for easy fitting and removal
- Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit
- Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on windy days
- LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
- 66 inches long
- 28 inches wide
- 27.5 inches high
A premium blend of tabasco peppers with other choice peppers for a zesty tabasco pepper bite without the strong vinegary tabasco pepper taste.Learn More
Introducing the all new folding front shelf. We've completely redesigned our front shelves for maximum convenience and versatility! For the Texas Grill.Learn More
The original wood pellet grill that started a revolution. The traditional barrel design and Traeger's signature smoke stack makes this grill the most emulated in the industry.
- 36,000 BTUs
- Digital LED Thermostat
- 892.5 sq. in. Grilling Area
- Bronze Powder-Coat Finish
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 59 in.
- Height: 49 in.
- Depth: 22 in.
- Weight: 165 lbs.