Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
The Hickory Series Log Rack Cover will protect your logs from harsh weather and provides you with a more cleaner look.
- Weather10™fabric features a rugged outer layer with a protective water-repellent and wipe-clean PVC undercoating
- Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking seams add strength and durability
- Air vents reduce condensation and wind lofting
- Padded handles for easy fitting and removal
- Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit
- Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on windy days
- LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
Introducing the all new folding front shelf. We've completely redesigned our front shelves for maximum convenience and versatility! For the Texas Grill.Learn More
This vertical charcoal smoker has a total of 784 square inches of smoke/cooking space. The two door concept offers better temperature control and its sliding air vents on the side and one on the top adding enjoyment of a full smoke/cooking process. An enhanced charcoal ash management system includes a chamber for charcoal, grate, and easy removable ash pan. The double doors with wire grip handles offer an easy open and close concept with lock brackets on doors and a pre-installed door seal. Warranty: 1 year limited, 90 days charcoal chamber. Assembly dimensions: 21.45-in W x 20.83-in D x 49.73-in H, 56 lbs.
- 784 total sq. in smoking/cooking area
- Charcoal ash management system includes: charcoal chamber, grate, removable ash pan
- 4 adjustable steel wire cooking racks
- Porcelain enameled steel wood chip box
- A double-door design for heat control
- Hi-temp rope seal, greater heat control, and door latch bracket clips
- Adjustable smoke stack, and side air dampers for control
- Large temperature with 'smoke zone' indicator
- 830 square inch main grill area
- Cast iron cooking grates for even heating
- Large round legs for sturdy support
- Easily add coals without removing the entire grate
- Adjustable grate height for temperature control
- Heat gauge
- Easy cleanup with the easy dump ash pan
- Keep your food warm with the added warming rack
- Side fire box for that Texas Smoke Flavor (optional)
- Heavy steel construction provides years of durability
- Powder coat finish for long lasting color
- Heat diffuser
- Rotisserie (optional)
$69.99Made from heavy duty 600 denier, double stitched polyester canvas and also comes with a drawstring so you can keep the cover from blowing off your grill. Learn More
To complete your seafood dinner, add Creole Hush Puppies to your platter.
- Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (37g)
- Servings Per Container: about 8
Get maximum capacity with minimum labor. This unit boasts 50 square feet of cooking space. Load it with up to 224 chicken quarters, close the door, and reopen to serve 90 minutes later! Ideal for serving large crowds, this unit is masterful with turkeys, prime rib—even whole hogs.
You can build an entire profitable business around this wise investment in your foodservice operation!Learn More
Grilling out is always fun. With beautiful sunny days and plenty of friends and family around, its no wonder why the backyard barbecue is a all-time favorite. This Dyno-Glo grill makes a wonderful back yard party grill. The dual-fuel design makes this grill incredibly versatile with the ability to cook with either propane or charcoal, allowing you to cook with the convenience of propane or the flavor of charcoal. The double wall stainless steel design retains heat ensuring a thoroughly cooked and delicious meal. With a large cooking space you are sure to be a crowd-pleaser as you serve tremendous amounts of hot dogs, brats, and burgers. It several heavy duty cooking grates and gas burners, there isn't much this grill can't handle. Perfect for Spring gatherings, summer barbecues, and fall bonfires, this Dyna-Glo grill is an excellent grill to have and will continue to provide you with quality grilling ability for years to come.
- 952 square inches of total cooking space, and 730 total square inches of primary cooking surface
- 4 total heavy duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates, 2 total enameled wire warming racks
- 2 stainless steel straight commercial grade gas burners - a total of 24,000 BTU's
- Electronic push button ignition
- 2 steel heat tents protects burners
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly which retains heat
- Easy adjustable charcoal steel tray and with front crank handle and ash pan system for easy cleaning
- Adjustable air vents and temperature gauges with decorative décor ring
- CSA Certified
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty