Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
This heavy duty stainless steel charcoal grill offers a total cooking surface of 568 square inches. This grill features an adjustable charcoal basket tray, and offers a total of 405 square inches of primary cooking space with choices of heat zones and fuel source options. An added feature - load charcoal through the front steel access door. Overall great flexibility to the charcoal grilling experience, grilling up to 20 hamburgers at one time, or any other foods with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 51.30-in W x 27.36-in D x 50.08-in H, 77 lbs.
- 568 total square inches of grill cooking space
- 405 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 2 heavy duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates, plus enameled wire warming rack
- Stainless steel adjustable smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Stainless steel double-wall lid assembly, to retain heat, with temperature gauge
- Side shelves, basket tray for grilling tools
- Front access door to load charcoal, and front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty wheels for mobility and locking casters
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Family, friends, and the local community used Doug's Bar-B-Q Sauce for many years. Finally, in 1998, his dream of bottling his Bar-B-Q Sauce came true. His Bar-B-Q Sauce is now available in many different stores in several states. Most customers agree that once you try Doug McCain's Bar-B-Q Sauce, there is no other!
- No Cholesterol
- Country's Finest
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
- Servings: 126
- Calories: 50
% Daily Values
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 310mg - 13%
- Total Carb: 14g - 5%
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 4%
- Vitamin C: 4%
- Iron: 2%
- Tomato concentrate (tomato paste and water), high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, molasses, salt, onion powder, caramel color, garlic powder, tamarind, ground mustard seed, mustard bran, and turmeric.
Fryin' Saucer's new silicone steamer is for use in the reservoir of the Fryin’ Saucer. Just add water and your favorite vegetables or other steamables and get cooking! Make sure there’s liquid in the reservoir of the saucer too – do NOT place it in the saucer reservoir when it is dry.Learn More
A distinctive blend of Southern Hickory and Northwest Alder that gives a rich and smoky flavor to beef, ribs, ham, and pork. Hickory adds a 'bacon-like' taste to your backyard barbecue.
- Burn time varies by Grill setting
- Made from a Timber Industry By-product
- produces the perfect amount of smoke for your Pellet Grill
- Can be mixed with other pellets for enhanced flavoring
The Hickory Series Log Rack Cover will protect your logs from harsh weather and provides you with a more cleaner look.
- Weather10™fabric features a rugged outer layer with a protective water-repellent and wipe-clean PVC undercoating
- Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking seams add strength and durability
- Air vents reduce condensation and wind lofting
- Padded handles for easy fitting and removal
- Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit
- Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on windy days
- LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
The CS-450 utilizes 450 square inches of porcelain coated cooking surface. Not only does this versatile appliance smoke salmon and wild game, it also grills juicy steaks and slow roasts pork.
When you're finished with all that, bake your pies and cookies to perfection without overheating your home with your conventional oven.
Finish off that hearty burger with some warm, chewy chocolate chip cookies right off the grill! Your entire meal is prepared using one easily portable appliance!
- Height: 42.25"
- Width: 38.75"
- Depth: 24"
- Weight: 142lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 18lbs.
- Grilling Area: 497 sq. in. (H: 8.25" x W: 25.5" x D: 19.5")
- Grilling Area with Optional Upper Cooking Rack: 735 sq. in
- All grills are now equipped with locking casters for the front legs
- All Grills are now equipped with Flame Broiler attachments.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Arched Flavor Guard
- Variable Temperature Range* 180°F - 500°F+
- Fan Cooled Hopper and Feed System
- Convection Cooking
- Auto Start Electric Igniter
- Dome Thermometer
- Grease Catcher Hook
- 2 Wheels
- 2 Leveling Legs
- Engineered 4 Leg Stand
- 3 Year limited warranty on electrical parts**
5 Year limited warranty on workmanship**
This 36-inch wide body vertical propane gas smoker offers 1,235 square inches of total smoke/cooking space. The two door concept here offers better temperature control as well as its sliding air vents on the side and one on the top adding the enjoyment of a full smoke/cooking process. The wire grip handles offers easy open and close concept, included lock brackets and pre-installed door seals. Warranty: Warranty: 1 year limited, 90 days water bowl, 5 years on burner. Assembly dimensions: 31.28-in W x 20.35-in D x 49.71-in H, 74 lbs.
- 1,235 total sq. in smoking/cooking area
- 20,000 total BTU's, dual (2) cast iron burners, 10,000 BTU's each
- Electronic push button easy ignition
- 4 adjustable steel wire cooking racks, with chrome-plated hanging sausage hooks, and 22-inch removable rib rack holds 5 full slabs
- Enameled steel wood chip box and water bowl
- A double-door design including hi-temp rope seal, greater heat control, and door latch bracket clips
- Adjustable smoke stack, and side air dampers for control
- Large temperature with 'smoke zone' indicator
- Propane tank sold separately
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year limited, 90 days water bowl, 5 years on burner
A premium blend of tabasco peppers with other choice peppers for a zesty tabasco pepper bite without the strong vinegary tabasco pepper taste.Learn More