Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
A Combination of Cherry and Northwest Alder creates a sweet mild tart flavoring that adds mouth watering flavor to all meats. Cherry's versatile flavor enhances meats, chicken and fish.
Burn time varies by Grill settingLearn More
Made from a Timber Industry By-product
produces the perfect amount of smoke for your Pellet Grill
Can be mixed with other pellets for enhanced flavoring
Every man or woman who enjoys providing for their family needs a nice grill. The grill has been a staple of the American families meals for years. In fact, there are not many things more American than grilling burgers and hot dogs outdoors with your family and friends. Get your smart space grill today and start whipping up some grub! With 507 square inches of grilling space, the Dyna-Glo Burner 36,000 Smart Space Living Propane Gas Grill can cook up to 20 hamburgers at one time! Don't hassle with cooking a few at a time over your stove, be efficient and save time. Equipped with a side bar for hanging grilling equipment, this smart space grill will be your exclusive cooking station before you know it. You might even catch yourself peeking out the window at it from time to time. So get yourself a smart space grill and cook on!
Product features are as follows:
- 36,000 total BTUs with push electronic ignition
- 507 square inches of total cooking space, 390 square inches of primary cooking surface
- 3 stainless steel commercial grade straight burner tubes
- 3 steel heat tents protects burners
- Enameled coated warming rack
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat with temperature gauge
- Cabinet style assembly with propane tank slot
- Collapsible side tables for space efficiency with an integrated towel bar and tool hooks
- Warranty: 1 year limited, with 5 years on stainless steel burner
The Hickory Series Adirondack Chair Cover is designed with weatherproof fabric to allow your chairs to continue to look new for years!
Fits Adirondack chairs up to:
- Weather10™fabric features a rugged outer layer with a protective water-repellent and wipe-clean PVC undercoating
- Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking seams add strength and durability
- Air vents reduce condensation and wind lofting
- Padded handles for easy fitting and removal
- Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit
- Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on windy days
- LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
- 33.5 inches long
- 31.5 inches wide
- 36 inches high
This compact charcoal grill offers a total cooking surface of 545 square inches. This grill features adjustable charcoal basket tray, offers a total of 381 square inches of primary cooking space with choices of heat zones and fuel source options. An added feature - load charcoal through the front steel access door. Overall, making this great flexibility to the whole grilling experience. Warranty: 1 year limited. Assembly dimensions: 40.28-in W x 28.35-in D x 44.69-in H, 61 lbs.
- 545 total square inches of grill cooking space, 381 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 2 steel enameled cooking grate, plus wire warming rack
- Adjustable smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Lid assembly with temperature gauge
- Front access door to load charcoal or stoking
- Side shelf, and basket tray for grilling tools
- Front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Wheels for easy mobility
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 650 square inches of primary cooking area and 250 secondary warming rack
- 6 stainless steel burners with searing burner/65,000 BTUs and 10,000 BTU Sideburner
- Porcelain cast iron primary cooking grate and chrome warming rack
- Stainless Steel lid, control panel, fascias, handle, and doors
- Electronic ignition
Give your outdoor décor a makeover with the Eden 38" Gas Fire Pit Table from Pleasant Hearth. This decorative fire pit is constructed of heavy-duty steel that features a perforated design on the sides. The rubbed bronze finish will match with various colors and styles of outdoor furniture, making it the perfect addition to your deck or patio. The impressive 40,000 BTU's of heat output will keep your guests warm and cozy on the chilliest of nights, while the included amber colored glass rocks add a warm flame effect. When the fire pit is not in use, convert it into an occasional table with the included table lid. Let the good times roll with family and friends around the Eden gas fire pit table.
- 40,000 BTU's of heat output offers
- Easy piezo ignition ignites at the turn of a knob
- Manual Controlled - Variable flame & heat setting option
- Stainless steel burner assembly
- Amber glass rocks provided gives warm & brings flame effect
- Easy access - Door hinged assembly to propane tank, ignitor and burner control
- Converts to a full table with usage of fire pit lid/cover
- Hammered rubbed bronze finish match various decor styles
- Easy to install 20 lb. LP tank (not included)
- Assembly: 38-inch L x 28-inch W x 29-inch H
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- CSA Certified
Family, friends, and the local community used Doug's Bar-B-Q Sauce for many years. Finally, in 1998, his dream of bottling his Bar-B-Q Sauce came true. His Bar-B-Q Sauce is now available in many different stores in several states. Most customers agree that once you try Doug McCain's Bar-B-Q Sauce, there is no other!
- No Cholesterol
- Country's Finest
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
- Servings: 126
- Calories: 50
% Daily Values
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 310mg - 13%
- Total Carb: 14g - 5%
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 4%
- Vitamin C: 4%
- Iron: 2%
- Tomato concentrate (tomato paste and water), high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, molasses, salt, onion powder, caramel color, garlic powder, tamarind, ground mustard seed, mustard bran, and turmeric.
It’s a long, hot summer day and dad is at the grill. Everything he cooks comes out as perfect as one could hope for. Hotdogs, burgers, barbeque chicken, nothing is beyond dad’s culinary expertise. Is he a master of the flame, a “Grill Sergeant,” or a professional chef?
He can be all those things if he uses the new Homecomfort Pellet Grill from the US Stove Company. With the all-new Smartfire technology, you can grill like a true Grill Master. The Smartfire technology automatically adjusts and regulates the internal cooking temperature to match your desired setting. Smartfire will also take into account the outdoor ambient temperature to ensure your food is grilled to perfection. It also automatically adjust the feed rate of the fuel to provide a steady temperature during the grilling session. A completely unique feature to the Homecomfort line, this grill has an electric searing station to lock in the delicious flavors of your meats. This pellet smoker stands apart from others of its kind because it has all the modern technology, like an oven, that helps you regulate temperature and provide an even more wonderful meal. The grease removal system keeps cleaning and maintenance to a minimum.
With the Homecomfort grill all you need to do to impress your family and friends with amazing food is sit back, relax, and let the grill do all the work for you. Don’t worry, it won’t mind if you take the credit though, Mister Grill Master.
- 10" inside height allows for upright chicken cooking
- Easy Grease system with large bucket
- Rear loading hopper has up to 20 LB capacity
- Rollerblade style wheels and adjustable feet for Stability
- Side Shelf with 4 tool hooks
- High Temperature Finish
- Stainless steel Grill surface and Handle
- Automatic Lighting
- Digital Thermostat with LED controls
- Grill Temperatures from 200° to 500°
- 26 x 17" Grilling Surface, 442 Sq. In. Cooking Surface