Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
The Classic Accessories Hickory Series Kamado Ceramic Grill Cover offers rugged good looks, while providing years of weather protection. The Large cover fits grills up to 22 inches in diameter with 2 side tables and 40 inches in height.
- Weather10™fabric features a rugged outer layer with a protective water-repellent and wipe-clean PVC undercoating
- Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking seams add strength and durability
- Air vents reduce condensation and wind lofting
- Padded handles for easy fitting and removal
- Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit
- Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on windy days
- LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
$89.99The shelf will mount on both the front and side of your Country Smoker. The shelf will give you an extra 180 sq. inches of room to hold your platter of ribs, sauces, rubs, spices and also has tool hangers on the side. With the design of the shelf it will easily mount on all models of the Country Smoker old and new. Learn More
Regular Price: $109.99
Special Price: $99.99
- 3 Stainless Steel main burners, total 30,000 BTU
- Cooking grate size: 22.5” x 16.7” = 375 sq. inches, porcelain coated steel
- Warming rack size: 20” x 6.5” = 130 sq. inches, porcelain coated steel
- Total cooking area: 505 sq. inches
- Flame tamer material: porcelain coated steel
- Ignition system: integrated push & turn ignition
- Control panel: powder coated
- Control knob: Black ABS
- Side shelves: powder coated steel, foldable
- Hood construction: Single layer porcelain coated lid with powder coated handle.
- Trolley: powder coated steel, 2 wheels
A premium blend of tabasco peppers with other choice peppers for a zesty tabasco pepper bite without the strong vinegary tabasco pepper tasteLearn More
Providing the ultimate deluxe mobile patio fireplace, our patented 28” Bon Fire® Patio Fireplace has a porcelain enamel bowl and lid and a steel grate for wood. The silver high temperature painted center steel fire screen keeps the fire contained but visible. This attractive unit’s patented center door allows easy access to the fire. The convenient wheels and handle assembly allow you to position this unique item in the perfect spot for your outdoor entertaining.
- Porcelain enamel bowl & lid
- Patented original design
- Steel grate for wood
- Convenient wheels & handle grip
- Powder coated steel support frame
- High temperature painted center fire screen, spark arrester
- 32.7 ” L x 28” W x 45.7” H, Weight: 29.92 lbs.;
- 29.16” L x 29.16” W x 8.67” H, Weight: 35.2 lbs.
CAUTION: It is not recommended to use this fire place on a wooden or other combustible surface or any surface that is not entirely resistant to high heat. However, if you intend to use this item on a wooden deck other combustible surface or any surface that is not entirely resistant to high heat, you must use a non-flammable and heat resistant material such as concrete pavers, brick or stone between the fire place and the surface.
Traeger's most popular grill. All the same features as its older brother (the Texas Pro) in a size perfect for a family of 2-5 people.
- 20,000 BTUs
- Digital LED Thermostat
- 577.5 sq. in. Grilling Area
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 40 in.
- Height: 49 in.
- Depth: 20 in.
- Weight: 126 lbs.
Red Beans and Rice, eaten on Monday, brings you good luck throughout the week. Try it with sausage or ham!
- Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (50g) - Dry Mix
- Servings Per Container: about 4
% Daily Value
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 1g - 2%
- Saturated Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 830mg - 35%
- Total Carb: 33g - 11%
- Dietary Fiber: 7g - 29%
- Sugars: 2
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 2%
- Vitamin C: 4%
- Calcium: 4%
- Iron: 1%
- Organic: 0%
The XL gives you 836 sq. in. of cooking surface, providing you with enough cooking space to turn your backyard into party central. Cook up to 24 chicken quarters or 16 racks of ribs at once!
The XL's dual firepot design provides exceptionally balanced heat inside the large cooking chamber. Comes equipped with Traeger's auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, and EZ-drain grease system.
- 72000 BTU's
- 836 sq. in. (19 X 44) Grilling Area
- Height: 43 inches
- Width: 48 inches
- Depth: 31 inches