Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
Roast a pig in just 7 hours using the Sportsman Series Deluxe Backyard Pig Roaster. The stainless steel Roaster uses propane gas to slow roast up to 200 lbs. whole hog, enough pork for your family reunion, church group, or club. Use as a slow roaster or plug into a 120V outlet to use the rotisserie feature. 4 stainless steel roasting trays can accommodate vegetables, sides, or keep meat warm after carving. Double walled for durability and heat insulation, the Deluxe Pig Roaster can be configured 4 different ways with the included accessory forks. Perfect for a summer BBQ or tailgating at the big game, this Backyard Roaster is designed to make your pig roast easy, so you can enjoy your party and visit with your guests. The mobility kit, including a front handle, 2 locking swivel caster wheels, and 2 stationary wheels, allows just one-person move this 7-foot BBQ pit into place. The oven bottom is tapered to allow excess fat to flow toward the drainage tray, and the burners have covers that prevent fat from dripping onto the flames and flaring up. Electric spark ignition is simple to start, and 2 adjustable burners, and an adjustable carving area make cooking even easier.
- Double walled, stainless steel roaster can cook a 200 lbs pig in about 7 hours
- Use as a slow roaster, or as a rotisserie, and configure 4 ways with the included accessories
- Runs of LPG, liquid propane gas, and 120V power for rotisserie feature
- Mobility kit, including a front handle, and 4 casters (2 locking swivel, 2 stationary) make moving easy
- Partially assembled upon delivery, just attach wheels, motor mount, motor and carving rack
- Propane tank not included , electric igniter for propane requires one AA battery
- Max dimensions with lid closed: 84 in L x 27 in D x 43 in H, with lid open: 7 ft L x 31 in D x 56 in H, cooking area: 54 in L x 18.5 in D, cooking area height: 29 in H
- Included accessories: 2 meat forks, 2 Square meat forks, 2 triangle supports, regulator hose, protective cover, and temperature gauge
$79.99With the Hopper Extension you'll be able to hold an additional 30lbs. of pellets. The Hopper Extension has been designed to sit on top of your current hopper. Just lift the lid, slide on the extension and that’s it. The Hopper Extension will fit on all models of Country Smoker, both old and new. Learn More
The Classic Accessories Hickory Series Patio Chaise Cover provides your outdoor chaise with years of weather protection.
Fits Chaise Lounges up to:
- Weather10™fabric features a rugged outer layer with a protective water-repellent and wipe-clean PVC undercoating
- Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking seams add strength and durability
- Air vents reduce condensation and wind lofting
- Padded handles for easy fitting and removal
- Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit
- Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on windy days
- LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
- 66 inches long
- 28 inches wide
- 27.5 inches high
Cajun Injector Buffalo Butter RefillLearn More
This Extra Grill Rack adds 229 square inches of cooking space to your Texas Grill. Made from the same porcelain coated steel as our grilling grate, and is custom fit for your Texas Grill.
- 8” x 33”
Jambalaya, the Cajun one-pot meal, combines rice, seasonings and your choice of meats into a hearty Cajun entree!
- Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (39g) - Dry Mix
- Servings Per Container: about 6
% Daily Value
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Saturated Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 560mg - 24%
- Total Carb: 29g - 10%
- Dietary Fiber: 0g - 0%
- Sugars: 1
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 6%
- Vitamin C: 2%
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 8%
- Organic: 0%
Is it "Art Deco" or is it a barbecue? You decide, because our Lil' Pig smokes and cooks just like any other Traeger grill. With 418 square inches of cooking surface, and internal hopper, stainless steel door handle, multi-position digital thermostat control, and upgraded wheels, this grill is sure to raise a "squeal" from your guests. "Soo-ee!"Learn More
The original wood pellet grill that started a revolution. The traditional barrel design and Traeger's signature smoke stack makes this grill the most emulated in the industry.
- 36,000 BTUs
- Digital LED Thermostat
- 892.5 sq. in. Grilling Area
- Bronze Powder-Coat Finish
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 59 in.
- Height: 49 in.
- Depth: 22 in.
- Weight: 165 lbs.