Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
This small space smart living barbeque gas grill is excellent for a handful of people as it offers quality and performance with its 30,000 total BTU’s and 467 sq. inches of total cooking space. Its features include 2 stainless steel P-shaped burners which are protected by 2 steel enameled heat tents. The lid assembly offers a double-wall liner to retain heat along with end caps for stability. In addition, the side shelves offer space for preparation and such and drop down easily when the grill is not in use. In addition, there are 2 locking and non-locking heavy duty casters. A premium grill cover is included. Warranty: 1 year limited. Assembly dimensions: 45.83-in W x 23.23-in D x 46.06-in H, 81.4 lbs.
- 30,000 total BTUs with electronic pulse ignition system and infinite setting control valves
- 467 sq. inches of total cooking space with 350 sq. inches primary cooking surface and 117 sq. inches secondary cooking area
- 2 enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- 2 stainless steel P-shaped burners
- 2 steel enameled heat tents protects burners
- Double lid assembly which retains heat with temperature gauge
- Enameled wire warming rack
- Collapsible side tables for space efficiency
- A polyester full-length grill cover included
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Two independently operating units let you manage separate food items simultaneously or use only the space you need. The same features as the BBQ150 times two, plus a handy cargo box. The easy-to-tow trailer allows you to go where the crowds and profits are.Learn More
Redesigned one piece unit made from the same porcelain coated steel as our cooking grids. Dimensions: 23” L x 11 ½” D. For Lil' Tex and Lil' Tex Elite grills.Learn More
The Hickory Series Square Smoke Cover is a tough Weather 10™ fabric, which offers rugged good looks, while providing years of weather protection and service. The large cover will fit a square smoker up to 16 inches long, 21 inches wide and 39 inches high.
Weather10™ fabric features a rugged fabric top with a protective water-repellent
and wipe-clean PVC undercoating. Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking
seams add strength and durability.
Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting.
Padded handles for easy fitting and removal.
Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit.
Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on the windiest days.
LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
$89.99The shelf will mount on both the front and side of your Country Smoker. The shelf will give you an extra 180 sq. inches of room to hold your platter of ribs, sauces, rubs, spices and also has tool hangers on the side. With the design of the shelf it will easily mount on all models of the Country Smoker old and new. Learn More
Premium Heavy Duty Cedar Grilling Planks adds a smooth Smokey flavor to beef, seafood, poultry, and vegetables. Cooking with cedar planks over open flames captures the essence of gourmet cooking. Plank-cooked foods are juicier and more flavorful.
- Case of 10 - Includes 20 Grilling Planks
- FREE Recipe Book
- 100% Western Red Cedar
Providing the ultimate deluxe mobile patio fireplace, our patented 28” Bon Fire® Patio Fireplace has a porcelain enamel bowl and lid and a steel grate for wood. The silver high temperature painted center steel fire screen keeps the fire contained but visible. This attractive unit’s patented center door allows easy access to the fire. The convenient wheels and handle assembly allow you to position this unique item in the perfect spot for your outdoor entertaining.
- Porcelain enamel bowl & lid
- Patented original design
- Steel grate for wood
- Convenient wheels & handle grip
- Powder coated steel support frame
- High temperature painted center fire screen, spark arrester
- 32.7 ” L x 28” W x 45.7” H, Weight: 29.92 lbs.;
- 29.16” L x 29.16” W x 8.67” H, Weight: 35.2 lbs.
CAUTION: It is not recommended to use this fire place on a wooden or other combustible surface or any surface that is not entirely resistant to high heat. However, if you intend to use this item on a wooden deck other combustible surface or any surface that is not entirely resistant to high heat, you must use a non-flammable and heat resistant material such as concrete pavers, brick or stone between the fire place and the surface.
This heavy duty charcoal grill offers a total cooking surface of 686 square inches. This grill features an adjustable charcoal basket tray, and offers a total of 486 square inches of primary cooking space with choices of heat zones and fuel source options. An added feature, sliding cooking grates, for greater flexibly, with option to load charcoal through front steel access door. Overall great flexibility to the charcoal grilling experience, grilling up to 24 hamburgers at one time, or any other foods with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 55.79-in W x 28.43-in D x 50.98-in H, 79 lbs.
- 686 total square inches of grill cooking space
- 486 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 3 heavy duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates, plus enameled wire warming rack
- Adjustable steel smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Front access door to load charcoal, and front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Bottle opener, side shelves, basket tray for grilling tools
- Heavy duty wheels for mobility and locking casters
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Red Beans and Rice, eaten on Monday, brings you good luck throughout the week. Try it with sausage or ham!
- Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (50g) - Dry Mix
- Servings Per Container: about 4
% Daily Value
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 1g - 2%
- Saturated Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 830mg - 35%
- Total Carb: 33g - 11%
- Dietary Fiber: 7g - 29%
- Sugars: 2
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 2%
- Vitamin C: 4%
- Calcium: 4%
- Iron: 1%
- Organic: 0%