Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
Grill like a Pro with the new Homcomfort Pellet grill with Smartfire Technology. Smartfire technology automatically adjusts the internal cooking temperature to your desired setting while taking into account the outdoor ambient temperatures to ensure your food is always grilled to perfection. It automatically adjusts the fuel feed rate to provide a perfectly steady temperature throughout the grilling time. Unique to the Homcomfort line, this grill also includes an electric Searing station to lock in the flavors of your meats. Homcomfort grills also feature a unique grease removal system that helps keep cleanup and maintenance a breeze. Pellet smokers are set apart from traditional offset smokers since the Smartfire technology allows you to set the cooking temperature (just like your oven) to the perfect temperature for any meat, and maintain a very even heat across the entire cooking time, whether its 1 hour or 8 and even longer.
- 10" inside height allows for upright chicken cooking
- Easy Grease system with large bucket
- Rear loading hopper has up to 20 LB capacity
- Rollerblade style wheels and adjustable feet for Stability
- Side Shelf with 4 tool hooks
- High Temperature Finish
- Stainless steel Grill surface and Handle
- Automatic Lighting
- Digital Thermostat with LED controls
- Grill Temperatures from 200° to 500°
- 26 x 17" Grilling Surface, 442 Sq. In. Cooking Surface
Jambalaya, the Cajun one-pot meal, combines rice, seasonings and your choice of meats into a hearty Cajun entree!
- Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (39g) - Dry Mix
- Servings Per Container: about 6
% Daily Value
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Saturated Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 560mg - 24%
- Total Carb: 29g - 10%
- Dietary Fiber: 0g - 0%
- Sugars: 1
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 6%
- Vitamin C: 2%
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 8%
- Organic: 0%
Introducing Traeger’s latest residential pellet grill, the SELECT. We preserved the best features of our popular DELUXE – its sleek design, high quality stainless steel trim, handy side tables, and enclosed storage space. What's different? We increased the flat grilling surface by over 37 percent! And the grill's large capacity hopper, now conveniently accessed from the outside, holds 18 lbs. of wood pellets for hours of uninterrupted grilling and smoking.
- 36000 BTU's
- 590 sq. in. (19 X 31) Grilling Area
- Height: 46 inches
- Width: 57 inches
- Depth: 25 inches
This small space smart living barbeque gas grill is excellent for a handful of people as it offers quality and performance with its 30,000 total BTU’s and 467 sq. inches of total cooking space. Its features include 2 stainless steel P-shaped burners which are protected by 2 steel enameled heat tents. The lid assembly offers a double-wall liner to retain heat along with end caps for stability. In addition, the side shelves offer space for preparation and such and drop down easily when the grill is not in use. In addition, there are 2 locking and non-locking heavy duty casters. A premium grill cover is included. Warranty: 1 year limited. Assembly dimensions: 45.83-in W x 23.23-in D x 46.06-in H, 81.4 lbs.
- 30,000 total BTUs with electronic pulse ignition system and infinite setting control valves
- 467 sq. inches of total cooking space with 350 sq. inches primary cooking surface and 117 sq. inches secondary cooking area
- 2 enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- 2 stainless steel P-shaped burners
- 2 steel enameled heat tents protects burners
- Double lid assembly which retains heat with temperature gauge
- Enameled wire warming rack
- Collapsible side tables for space efficiency
- A polyester full-length grill cover included
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Will fit most kettle grills or smokers
- Made of heavy duty black vinyl
- 27-Inch by 18-inch
- 830 square inch main grill area
- Cast iron cooking grates for even heating
- Large round legs for sturdy support
- Easily add coals without removing the entire grate
- Adjustable grate height for temperature control
- Heat gauge
- Easy cleanup with the easy dump ash pan
- Keep your food warm with the added warming rack
- Side fire box for that Texas Smoke Flavor (optional)
- Heavy steel construction provides years of durability
- Powder coat finish for long lasting color
- Heat diffuser
- Rotisserie (optional)
The Hickory Series Square Smoke Cover is a tough Weather 10™ fabric, which offers rugged good looks, while providing years of weather protection and service. The large cover will fit a square smoker up to 16 inches long, 21 inches wide and 39 inches high.
Weather10™ fabric features a rugged fabric top with a protective water-repellent
and wipe-clean PVC undercoating. Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking
seams add strength and durability.
Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting.
Padded handles for easy fitting and removal.
Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit.
Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on the windiest days.
LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.