Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
This heavy duty stainless steel charcoal grill offers a total cooking surface of 568 square inches. This grill features an adjustable charcoal basket tray, and offers a total of 405 square inches of primary cooking space with choices of heat zones and fuel source options. An added feature - load charcoal through the front steel access door. Overall great flexibility to the charcoal grilling experience, grilling up to 20 hamburgers at one time, or any other foods with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 51.30-in W x 27.36-in D x 50.08-in H, 77 lbs.
- 568 total square inches of grill cooking space
- 405 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 2 heavy duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates, plus enameled wire warming rack
- Stainless steel adjustable smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Stainless steel double-wall lid assembly, to retain heat, with temperature gauge
- Side shelves, basket tray for grilling tools
- Front access door to load charcoal, and front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty wheels for mobility and locking casters
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 1,500 watt heating element with three temperature settings
- Three adjustable, oven-style, chrome-plated grates provide 504 sq. inch total cooking surface area
- Porcelain-coated wood chip and water pan
- Porcelain-coated ash pan
- Chrome-plated handle
- Temperature gauge
The PTG, our new portable Traeger! The perfect solution for anyone looking to bring the same great Traeger taste to camping, tailgating, picnicking, the college student, boating or whatever awaits you. Wherever you can go, it can go! Runs off a standard 110 v outlet.
- 16000 BTU's
- 169 sq. in. (15 X 12) Grilling Area
- Height: 13 inches
- Width: 21 inches
- Depth: 17 inches
The Grizzly 15 has gained popularity due to it's portablitly. Built with the same RotoTough™ construction and ice-saving insulaiton as our larger coolers, this small personal cooler gets it done. In the Grizzly 16 ice lasts up to 4 days!
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles or nylon and rubber handle
- 1” Tiedown slots
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height
This dual fuel charcoal/gas propane grill offers a total cooking surface of 952 square inches. This grill features dual fuel functionality; it provides plenty of space for grilling and cooking needs, with choice on heat zones and fuel source options. Grill up to 38 hamburgers at one time with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 68.45-in W x 28.67-in D x 45.63-in H, 143 lbs.
- 952 square inches of total cooking space, and 730 total square inches of primary cooking surface
- 4 total heavy duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates, 2 total enameled wire warming racks
- 2 stainless steel straight commercial grade gas burners - a total of 24,000 BTU's
- Electronic push button ignition
- 2 steel heat tents protects burners
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly which retains heat
- Easy adjustable charcoal steel tray and with front crank handle and ash pan system for easy cleaning
- Adjustable air vents and temperature gauges with decorative décor ring
- CSA Certified
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Two independently operating units let you manage separate food items simultaneously or use only the space you need. The same features as the BBQ150 times two, plus a handy cargo box. The easy-to-tow trailer allows you to go where the crowds and profits are.Learn More
Regular Price: $599.99
Special Price: $549.99
The 820 Deluxe takes the great form factor of the 820 and adds Deluxe features that allow you to make a real statement while you grill. The increaed hopper capacity, bottle opener, stainless side shelf and serving tray, copper finished componants, and solid bottom shelf put the 820 Deluxe in a league of its own. All of Pit Boss's Wood Pellet Grills feature the Pit Boss Oven Temperature Control. Set it and the grill takes care of the rest. The clear display makes it easy to see when things are heating up. The Oven Temperature control can handle the heat so you can enjoy cooking.
- Control Type Dial-in digital control with LED read-out
- Copper finished chimney cap, hopper cover and embossed lid
- 180° to 500°F cooking temperature range
- Porcelain Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Bottle Opener
- Stainless steel side shelf / lift out serving tray
- Automatic start and cool down
- 100% All Natural Hardwood BBQ Pellets
- 40,000 BTU
- Air Flow Convection Cooking
- 200 Watt Auto Igniter
- 120 volt 50/60 hz 3.1 amp 3 prong electrical appliance
- Heavy-duty 16 gauge steel construction
- 2 large metal wheels
- High Temp Powder Coat Finish with copper-finish, hopper cover and chimney cap and embossed lid
- 24lb hopper capacity
- Stainless steel handle
- Solid bottom shelf
- Dome thermometer with chrome bezel
Specifications Main Cooking Area 575.25 sq. in. Upper Rack Cooking Area 243.25 sq. in. Total Cooking Area 818.5 sq. in. Burger Capacity (4") 42 Dimensions (assembled) 50" H x 55.25" W x 26.5" D Weight (assembled) 146 lbs. Dimensions (packaged) 24.5" H x 46" W x 22" D Weight (packaged) 152 lbs.
This vertical charcoal smoker has a total of 784 square inches of smoke/cooking space. The two door concept offers better temperature control and its sliding air vents on the side and one on the top adding enjoyment of a full smoke/cooking process. An enhanced charcoal ash management system includes a chamber for charcoal, grate, and easy removable ash pan. The double doors with wire grip handles offer an easy open and close concept with lock brackets on doors and a pre-installed door seal. Warranty: 1 year limited, 90 days charcoal chamber. Assembly dimensions: 21.45-in W x 20.83-in D x 49.73-in H, 56 lbs.
- 784 total sq. in smoking/cooking area
- Charcoal ash management system includes: charcoal chamber, grate, removable ash pan
- 4 adjustable steel wire cooking racks
- Porcelain enameled steel wood chip box
- A double-door design for heat control
- Hi-temp rope seal, greater heat control, and door latch bracket clips
- Adjustable smoke stack, and side air dampers for control
- Large temperature with 'smoke zone' indicator
Is it "Art Deco" or is it a barbecue? You decide, because our Lil' Pig smokes and cooks just like any other Traeger grill. With 418 square inches of cooking surface, and internal hopper, stainless steel door handle, multi-position digital thermostat control, and upgraded wheels, this grill is sure to raise a "squeal" from your guests. "Soo-ee!"Learn More
Traeger's most popular grill. All the same features as its older brother (the Texas Pro) in a size perfect for a family of 2-5 people.
- 20,000 BTUs
- Digital LED Thermostat
- 577.5 sq. in. Grilling Area
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 40 in.
- Height: 49 in.
- Depth: 20 in.
- Weight: 126 lbs.