Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
Is it "Art Deco" or is it a barbecue? You decide, because our Lil' Pig smokes and cooks just like any other Traeger grill. With 418 square inches of cooking surface, and internal hopper, stainless steel door handle, multi-position digital thermostat control, and upgraded wheels, this grill is sure to raise a "squeal" from your guests. "Soo-ee!"Learn More
This 36-inch wide body vertical propane gas smoker offers 1,235 square inches of total smoke/cooking space. The two door concept here offers better temperature control as well as its sliding air vents on the side and one on the top adding the enjoyment of a full smoke/cooking process. The wire grip handles offers easy open and close concept, included lock brackets and pre-installed door seals. Warranty: Warranty: 1 year limited, 90 days water bowl, 5 years on burner. Assembly dimensions: 31.28-in W x 20.35-in D x 49.71-in H, 74 lbs.
- 1,235 total sq. in smoking/cooking area
- 20,000 total BTU's, dual (2) cast iron burners, 10,000 BTU's each
- Electronic push button easy ignition
- 4 adjustable steel wire cooking racks, with chrome-plated hanging sausage hooks, and 22-inch removable rib rack holds 5 full slabs
- Enameled steel wood chip box and water bowl
- A double-door design including hi-temp rope seal, greater heat control, and door latch bracket clips
- Adjustable smoke stack, and side air dampers for control
- Large temperature with 'smoke zone' indicator
- Propane tank sold separately
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year limited, 90 days water bowl, 5 years on burner
Traeger's most popular grill. All the same features as its older brother (the Texas Pro) in a size perfect for a family of 2-5 people.
- 20,000 BTUs
- Digital LED Thermostat
- 577.5 sq. in. Grilling Area
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 40 in.
- Height: 49 in.
- Depth: 20 in.
- Weight: 126 lbs.
Designed after the traditional Texas Style wood cookers, the Texas brings old fashioned wood cooking into the 21st century by featuring a high-tech auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, multi-position digital thermostat control, and EZ-drain grease system.
If you’re serious about your outdoor cooking, this is the Traeger for you.
- 36000 BTU's
- 646 sq. in. (19 X 34) Grilling Area
- Height: 49 inches
- Width: 59 inches
- Depth: 22 inches
This compact charcoal grill offers a total cooking surface of 545 square inches. This grill features adjustable charcoal basket tray, offers a total of 381 square inches of primary cooking space with choices of heat zones and fuel source options. An added feature - load charcoal through the front steel access door. Overall, making this great flexibility to the whole grilling experience. Warranty: 1 year limited. Assembly dimensions: 40.28-in W x 28.35-in D x 44.69-in H, 61 lbs.
- 545 total square inches of grill cooking space, 381 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 2 steel enameled cooking grate, plus wire warming rack
- Adjustable smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Lid assembly with temperature gauge
- Front access door to load charcoal or stoking
- Side shelf, and basket tray for grilling tools
- Front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Wheels for easy mobility
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an table while coordinating with the Mezzo Round and Square Fire Tables. The Mezzo Collection is ETL certified and available in Flint Gray or Antique White finishes.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from painted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet.
- 90 day limited warranty.
- Basic assembly required.
- 20.625 Inches High
- 16.25 Inches Wide
- 16 Inches Deep
** Tank not included!Learn More
The CS-450 utilizes 450 square inches of porcelain coated cooking surface. Not only does this versatile appliance smoke salmon and wild game, it also grills juicy steaks and slow roasts pork.
When you're finished with all that, bake your pies and cookies to perfection without overheating your home with your conventional oven.
Finish off that hearty burger with some warm, chewy chocolate chip cookies right off the grill! Your entire meal is prepared using one easily portable appliance!
- Height: 42.25"
- Width: 38.75"
- Depth: 24"
- Weight: 142lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 18lbs.
- Grilling Area: 497 sq. in. (H: 8.25" x W: 25.5" x D: 19.5")
- Grilling Area with Optional Upper Cooking Rack: 735 sq. in
- All grills are now equipped with locking casters for the front legs
- All Grills are now equipped with Flame Broiler attachments.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Arched Flavor Guard
- Variable Temperature Range* 180°F - 500°F+
- Fan Cooled Hopper and Feed System
- Convection Cooking
- Auto Start Electric Igniter
- Dome Thermometer
- Grease Catcher Hook
- 2 Wheels
- 2 Leveling Legs
- Engineered 4 Leg Stand
- 3 Year limited warranty on electrical parts**
5 Year limited warranty on workmanship**
This is how to clean a grill — with the world's first automatic grill cleaning robot. Simply place the GRILLBOT on your grill, press a button and you're done. It does all the grill cleaning for you — no more scrubbing! After the party, don’t clean the grill. Order your GRILLBOT today and let it take care of that messy grill for you!
- Push-button operation
- Three powerful electric motors
- Built-in LCD alarm & timer
- Smart computer brain to regulate speed and direction
- Rechargeable battery with AC adapter
- 36,000 Total BTU’s
- 3 Stainless Steel main burners
- Total cooking area: 518 sq. inches
- Warming rack: 118 sq. inches
- Cooking grate size: 25" x 16"
- Integrated push & turn ignition system
- Stainless Steel Hood and control panel
- Quick assembly cart
The Grizzly 400 was designed for the serious big game hunter, big-game fisherman and guides. Its huge capacity is perfect at base camp. It can hold up to 3 quartered elk, it’s payload is that big and guides love it. The base is designed with two fork lift pockets for easier loading and unloading after it’s filled to capacity. Here’s where the strength of our super strong RotoTough™ plastic and superior engineered channel design really shines. Filled to the maximum with Ecomate foam for an ice retention of over 19 days, you can stay afloat for as long as you like. In the IGBC Grizzly Bear Certification test, the grizzly bear gave up, it’s that durably and Grizzly strong. The Grizzly 400, for a lifetime.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 22” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3369
- 500 - 12 oz. cans
- 300 - 12 oz. bottles
- 200 - 20 oz. bottles
- 350 lbs of game
- Weight: 90 lbs. empty
- 54.5 inches Wide
- 30.75 inches Deep
- 32 inches Height