Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
This wiener roaster is great for when you have large parties or group of people around the camp fire. The roaster is a 5 tine stainless steel stick. It is 48" long and has a 1" in diameter handle. It is made in the US.
- 5 Stainless steel tines. 48" long 1" diameter steel handle. Head made in the USA
Stainless steel brushes are great for cast iron or expanded steel grills. Cast iron is by far the best outdoor cooking surface because it holds heat better than other kinds of grills. However, these kinds of grills are higher maintenance. The steel brushes are great for these kinds of grills because the bristles are able to penetrate the tiny pores in the cast iron. This allows for a much better cleaning experience.Learn More
Premium Heavy Duty Cedar Grilling Planks adds a smooth Smokey flavor to beef, seafood, poultry, and vegetables. Cooking with cedar planks over open flames captures the essence of gourmet cooking. Plank-cooked foods are juicier and more flavorful.
- Includes FREE recipe book
- 100% Western red cedar
Barbeque and roast a full Size chicken right in your oven or on your barbeque! Join thousands of customers that will never have chicken cooked any other way.
- Simple one piece construction
- Vertical beeroaster allows reduced fat while maintaining the moisture
- Use your favorite beer, marinade or fruit juice to enhance your flavor experience
- Recipies included
- Cook at medium heat in grill for 1½ hours or until done.
- Cook at 375º in oven for 1½ hours or until done.
The brass brushes are important if you have a stainless steel or porcelain grill. Brass is a softer metal and won’t scratch the surface, helping keep you grill looking great. It also won’t leave tiny bristles on the grill that food can pick for a unpleasant surprise during your meals. Therefore, if you own a stainless steel or porcelain grill it is recommended you stick with the brass brushes for the best results.Learn More