Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
Barbeque and roast a full Size chicken right in your oven or on your barbeque! Join thousands of customers that will never have chicken cooked any other way.
- Simple one piece construction
- Vertical beeroaster allows reduced fat while maintaining the moisture
- Use your favorite beer, marinade or fruit juice to enhance your flavor experience
- Recipies included
- Cook at medium heat in grill for 1½ hours or until done.
- Cook at 375º in oven for 1½ hours or until done.
Premium Heavy Duty Cedar Grilling Planks adds a smooth Smokey flavor to beef, seafood, poultry, and vegetables. Cooking with cedar planks over open flames captures the essence of gourmet cooking. Plank-cooked foods are juicier and more flavorful.
- Includes FREE recipe book
- 100% Western red cedar
This wiener roaster is great for when you have large parties or group of people around the camp fire. The roaster is a 5 tine stainless steel stick. It is 48" long and has a 1" in diameter handle. It is made in the US.
- 5 Stainless steel tines. 48" long 1" diameter steel handle. Head made in the USA
Family, friends, and the local community used Doug's Bar-B-Q Sauce for many years. Finally, in 1998, his dream of bottling his Bar-B-Q Sauce came true. His Bar-B-Q Sauce is now available in many different stores in several states. Most customers agree that once you try Doug McCain's Bar-B-Q Sauce, there is no other!
- No Cholesterol
- Country's Finest
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
- Servings: 126
- Calories: 50
% Daily Values
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 310mg - 13%
- Total Carb: 14g - 5%
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 4%
- Vitamin C: 4%
- Iron: 2%
- Tomato concentrate (tomato paste and water), high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, molasses, salt, onion powder, caramel color, garlic powder, tamarind, ground mustard seed, mustard bran, and turmeric.