Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
- 30 Quart Aluminum Boiling Pot
- Easy Grip Handles
- Boiling Basket with Quick Draining System
- Steel Lifting Hook
- Aluminum Lid
- Boiling Pot: Fry, Boil, and Steam
- 13"L x 13"W x 18.1"H
- 1,500 watt heating element with three temperature settings
- Three adjustable, oven-style, chrome-plated grates provide 504 sq. inch total cooking surface area
- Porcelain-coated wood chip and water pan
- Porcelain-coated ash pan
- Chrome-plated handle
- Temperature gauge
The classic, best selling Pie Iron loved by camp cookers throughout North America. The generous cooking cavity makes terrific sandwiches and deserts without wasting bread. Solid cast iron design holds up to the rigors of the campfire.
4 ¼" x 4 ½" Head; 28" overall length. Weight: 3.10 lbsLearn More
Regular Price: $59.99
Special Price: $49.99
Prepare your holiday turkey with Cajun Injector's Turkey Fryer that includesa 30 quart pot with draining basket & Lid. All you need to do to get stated is hookup your propane tank and add your frying oil to get started cooking your holiday turkey with Cajun Injector's Turkey Fryer. A timer is included with a safety shutoff to prevent over cooking and keep you safe while cooking.
- Fry Stand is 15 inches of Black Solid Steel with a 30 Qt. Tall Aluminum Turkey Pot
- Wide Handle Lifting Hook
- UL Listed Type 1 Reguator and Hose.
Our Portable Table Top Grill/Side Fire Box is Char-Griller's newest addition to the Char-Griller family! Convenience just keeps getting easier! This grill/side fire box can be used as a Table Top Grill or you can mount it to your grill as a smoker attachment.
This new product is the perfect solution to grilling and smoking made easy! Trailer hitches make a lot of sense, but our Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker makes even more sense! It's light weight, easy to carry with handles on either side of the grill and portable!
- The Char-Griller Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker includes:
- 250 sq. inches of total cooking area
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Removable ash pan for easy coal clean-up!
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $29.99Cook your freshly caught fish to perfection with the White Mountain 10-Quart Classic Fish Cooker. This LP gas cooker features a black steel stand and 32,000 BTU cast-iron burner with a type-one regulator hose. An adjustable air shutter enables you to adjust the flame. Includes aluminum pot and basket with drain clip and stainless-steel thermometer. For outdoor use only. Uses LP gas (not included). Five-year limited warranty.
- 10 Qt Capacity
- Adjsutable air shutter for flame adjustment
- Includes pot, basket with drain clip, thermometer
- 32,000 BTU cast-iron burner with regulator hose
- Uses LP Gas (not included)
The Fryin' Saucer is the latest innovative product in outdoor cooking! Use with a 1 LB propane cylinder and it will last up to 3 hours. Sets up in 2 minutes with no extra tools required. This product is economical as it only uses 1 quart of oil so you save money. Fry foods or boil items all in the same area. You can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people and clean up in less than 30 minutes. The unique sloped surface allows oil to drain off food back into basin. The unique hot rim stays hot until everyone is ready to eat. Has 13,000 BTU gas burner, 3 temp settings, electric igniter for easy lighting, oil well holds 1 quart of oil and adjustable sturdy & stable steel legs. Your new go to for fish, chicken, onion rings, French fries, wings, shrimp, pasta, hotdogs and so much more!
- Works with 1 LB Propane Cylinder and lasts up to 3 hours
- Sets up quickly in 2 minutes and uses only 1 quart of oil
- Weighs only 18 lbs and you can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people in less than 30 minutes
- Sloped surface on side allows oil to drain off food back into the basin
- Food stays crisp and hot on the rim until everyone is ready to eat
******PROPANE NOT INCLUDED******Learn More
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price: $179.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
$10.99Andy’s Red Fish Breading is our most popular product. Premium Hungarian Paprika imparts extraordinary flavor plus an appealing hue that's sure to please a hungry crowd. This unique cornmeal based breading is seasoned perfectly with just the right amount of a peppery bite. Andy's Red Fish Breading is not spicy, not hot, but just right and golden bright 5 lb bag Learn More