Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
Barbeque and roast a full Size chicken right in your oven or on your barbeque! Join thousands of customers that will never have chicken cooked any other way.
- Simple one piece construction
- Vertical beeroaster allows reduced fat while maintaining the moisture
- Use your favorite beer, marinade or fruit juice to enhance your flavor experience
- Recipies included
- Cook at medium heat in grill for 1½ hours or until done.
- Cook at 375º in oven for 1½ hours or until done.
The brass brushes are important if you have a stainless steel or porcelain grill. Brass is a softer metal and won’t scratch the surface, helping keep you grill looking great. It also won’t leave tiny bristles on the grill that food can pick for a unpleasant surprise during your meals. Therefore, if you own a stainless steel or porcelain grill it is recommended you stick with the brass brushes for the best results.Learn More
$10.99It's a beautiful, warm summer day, blue skies, relaxing breezes, good friends and good food...You've just had a taste of Andy's Yellow Fish Breading. Colorful, flavorful and enjoyable tastes delight your senses as the natural flavors of your fish or shrimp shine through. Add a glass of lemonade or Iced tea, and enjoy Andy's and the good life. 5 lb bag Learn More
This wiener roaster is great for when you have large parties or group of people around the camp fire. The roaster is a 5 tine stainless steel stick. It is 48" long and has a 1" in diameter handle. It is made in the US.
- 5 Stainless steel tines. 48" long 1" diameter steel handle. Head made in the USA
- Make pies and sandwiches over an open fire!
- Non-stick coating
- Cast iron construction
- Holds up to the rigors of the campfire
- 4 1/4" x 4 1/2" cooking head
- 28" overall length
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.