Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
This vertical propane gas smoker has a total of 784 square inches of smoke/cooking space. The two door concept offers better temperature control as well as its sliding air vents on side and on top adding the enjoyment of the full smoke/cooking process. The wire grip handles offer an easy open and close lock concept on the double doors. Assembly dimensions: 26.75-in L x 19.99-in D x 49.73-in H, 56 lbs.
- 15,000 BTU cast iron burner assembly
- Electronic push button ignition
- 4 adjustable steel wire cooking racks
- Porcelain enameled steel wood chip box
- Porcelain enameled steel water bowl
- A double-door design for heat control
- Sliding air dampers on top and sides for control
- Large temperature with decorative base
- Propane tank sold separately
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
$199.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
Prepare your holiday turkey with Cajun Injector's Turkey Fryer that includesa 30 quart pot with draining basket & Lid. All you need to do to get stated is hookup your propane tank and add your frying oil to get started cooking your holiday turkey with Cajun Injector's Turkey Fryer. A timer is included with a safety shutoff to prevent over cooking and keep you safe while cooking.
- Fry Stand is 15 inches of Black Solid Steel with a 30 Qt. Tall Aluminum Turkey Pot
- Wide Handle Lifting Hook
- UL Listed Type 1 Reguator and Hose.
If you want great results when smoking any types of food, the Cajun Injector Gas Smoker is your answer for smoky, flavor-filled moist meat, poultry, and fish every time you smoke! Use your new smoker for BBQ ribs, sausages, beef jerky, brisket, and so much more!
- Low Pressure Gas Regulator
- Dial Temperature Control
- Chrome Plated Grilling Racks - allows ample room for cooking all types of meat
- Temperature Gauge
- 2 Adjustable Door Latches
- Steel Wood Chip Box
- Porcelain Coated Water Bowl - keeps food moist
- Uses Propane Gas Bottles
- Instruction Guide Included
- Air Damper - better smoker control
- 2 Handles - for easy handling
The Hickory Series BBQ Grill Cover has a tough Weather 10™ fabric, which offers reugged good looks, while providing years of weather protection and service to your grill. The Medium cover will cover a BBQ Cart up to 58 inches long, 24 inches wide and 48 inches high.
Weather10™ fabric features a rugged fabric top with a protective water-repellent
and wipe-clean PVC undercoating. Heavy-duty fabric and tough interlocking
seams add strength and durability.
Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting.
Padded handles for easy fitting and removal.
Elastic hem cord with a toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom fit.
Click-close straps snap over legs to secure cover on the windiest days.
LIMITED LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY: Classic Accessories warrants that this product will be free of defects in material and construction for its life from the date of purchase.
- 22.5” apple shape grill body with handle on the top
- Porcelain-enameled bowl and lid
- Built-in thermometer and damper
- Chrome plated cooking grate and zinc plated charcoal grate
- Removable ash catcher at the bottom
- Stylish steel cart frame with side table
- Wire bottom shelf
- With gas lighting ignition
- 2 durable wheels
- Product Size: 53.3" x 24.3" x 46"
Are you looking for a way to Jazz up your home cooked fish? Andy's Cajun Fish Breading gives you that zesty, full flavor taste that New Orleans cuisine is famous for. We've taken our traditional cornmeal based batter and "kicked it up a notch." Andy's Cajun Fish Breading with its unique combination of spices sprinkled with the perfect touch of southern heat will jazz up your seafood whether baked, broiled, or fried.
Andy's 10 oz bag of Cajun seasoning.Learn More
Perfectly sized for small households or tailgating! The Junior Elite features 292 square inches of cooking surface, along with our digital thermostat control and a durable powder coat finish.The perfect introduction to wood pellet cooking, creating great tasting food every time.
- 19500 BTU's
- 292 sq. in. (15 X 20) Grilling Area
- Height: 38 inches
- Width: 36 inches
- Depth: 16 inches
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme fishing enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Rubber latches keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3362
- 20- 12 oz. cans: 16- 12 oz. bottles
- 10- 20 oz. bottles; 48 lbs of game
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- Exterior Dimensions: 20 inches Wide x 11.5 inches Deep x 14.5 inches Height
- Interior Dimensions: 14.5 inches Wide x 6.5 inches Deep x 11 inches Height