Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
Regular Price: $139.99
Special Price: $119.99
- 1,500 watt heating element with three temperature settings
- Three adjustable, oven-style, chrome-plated grates provide 504 sq. inch total cooking surface area
- Porcelain-coated wood chip and water pan
- Porcelain-coated ash pan
- Chrome-plated handle
- Temperature gauge
The Fryin' Saucer is the latest innovative product in outdoor cooking! Use with a 1 LB propane cylinder and it will last up to 3 hours. Sets up in 2 minutes with no extra tools required. This product is economical as it only uses 1 quart of oil so you save money. Fry foods or boil items all in the same area. You can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people and clean up in less than 30 minutes. The unique sloped surface allows oil to drain off food back into basin. The unique hot rim stays hot until everyone is ready to eat. Has 13,000 BTU gas burner, 3 temp settings, electric igniter for easy lighting, oil well holds 1 quart of oil and adjustable sturdy & stable steel legs. Your new go to for fish, chicken, onion rings, French fries, wings, shrimp, pasta, hotdogs and so much more!
- Works with 1 LB Propane Cylinder and lasts up to 3 hours
- Sets up quickly in 2 minutes and uses only 1 quart of oil
- Weighs only 18 lbs and you can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people in less than 30 minutes
- Sloped surface on side allows oil to drain off food back into the basin
- Food stays crisp and hot on the rim until everyone is ready to eat
******PROPANE NOT INCLUDED******Learn More
"Holler" for the family, call your friends, dinner is on! The CS-570 provides all the quality and integrity of our Country Smoker grill series on a convenient 570 square inch porcelain coated cooking surface.
Smoke your sausages, roast your turkeys and vegetables! Even pineapple tastes better when grilled on your CS-570. When your guests have had their fill of your satisfying dinner, throw on a mouth watering apple and rhubarb crisp for dessert without ever having to leave your backyard.
Enjoy the company of friends and family while providing succulent and delicious barbecue fare and delectable desserts!
Hopper Capacity: 18lbs.
Grilling Area: 614 sq. in. (H: 8.25" x W: 32.5" x D: 19.5")
Grilling Area with Optional Upper Cooking Rack: 969 sq. in.
- All grills are now equipped with locking casters for the front legs
- All Grills are now equipped with Flame Broiler attachments.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Arched Flavor Guard
- Variable Temperature Range* 180°F - 500°F+
- Fan Cooled Hopper and Feed System
- Convection Cooking
- Auto Start Electric Igniter
- Dome Thermometer
- Grease Catcher Hook
- 2 Wheels
- 2 Leveling Legs
- Engineered 4 Leg Stand
- 650 square inches of primary cooking area and 250 secondary warming rack
- 6 stainless steel burners with searing burner/65,000 BTUs and 10,000 BTU Sideburner
- Porcelain cast iron primary cooking grate and chrome warming rack
- Stainless Steel lid, control panel, fascias, handle, and doors
- Electronic ignition
Two independently operating units let you manage separate food items simultaneously or use only the space you need. The same features as the BBQ150 times two, plus a handy cargo box. The easy-to-tow trailer allows you to go where the crowds and profits are.Learn More
$199.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
Outdoor cooking is rapidly becoming more popular and the HomComfort Outdoor oven makes it even easier to bring the heat out of your kitchen. Designed for both Indoor and Outdoor use, this wood fired oven is perfect for cooking pizzas, casseroles and any other food you would any standard oven for. It adds the perfect amount of smoky flavor to any food. The 1.6 Cubic foot Oven is perfect for larger upright items like Beer can Chickens and Turkeys. 1.68 Cubic Foot Firebox can accommodate logs up to 16 inches.
- Oven Measures 16.5" wide x 13.5" Deep x 14" tall and comes with 1 moveable rack with three positions. The Door opening is 11.25" tall x 16.5" wide
- Firebox measures 19.5" wide x 14.5" tall x 14" wide
- Accommodated up to 16 Inch Log
- Perfect from Chickens, Casseroles and pizzas
- Appealing outdoor styling and long lasting durable finish
- Can be used as an Indoor oven when vented to the outside
- Integrated bottom cookware storage area
- 6 Inch Flue
- EPA Exempt
- No Electricity or Gas required (Completely Off-Grid)
Is it "Art Deco" or is it a barbecue? You decide, because our Lil' Pig smokes and cooks just like any other Traeger grill. With 418 square inches of cooking surface, and internal hopper, stainless steel door handle, multi-position digital thermostat control, and upgraded wheels, this grill is sure to raise a "squeal" from your guests. "Soo-ee!"Learn More
This Hunting Cooler from Grizzly was designed to be a fully outdoor cooler. Our Hunting Ice Box is perfect for long excursions, where you need a cooler that will carry all you need and bring back all you get. Ice will last up to 11 days with the Grizzly 150.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 22” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- IGBC Bear Resistant Certification 3369
- 162 - 12 oz. cans
- 150 - 12 oz. bottles
- 132 - 20 oz. bottles
- 122 lbs of game
- Weight: 54 lbs.
- 48.5 inches Wide
- 22.5 inches Deep
- 20.5 inches Height
Designed after the traditional Texas Style wood cookers, the Texas brings old fashioned wood cooking into the 21st century by featuring a high-tech auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, multi-position digital thermostat control, and EZ-drain grease system.
If you’re serious about your outdoor cooking, this is the Traeger for you.
- 36000 BTU's
- 646 sq. in. (19 X 34) Grilling Area
- Height: 49 inches
- Width: 59 inches
- Depth: 22 inches