Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
- 47" diameter Ranch Pit with grilling grate
- 29" oversized fire bowl
- 26" in height
- 10" Deep
- Full 360° foot rest
- Heavy-duty gauge legs
- Safety ring around outside edge of pit
- Grill swivels 360° and grill height adjustment
Regular Price: $149.99
Special Price: $139.99
- 36,000 Total BTU’s
- 3 Stainless Steel main burners
- Total cooking area: 518 sq. inches
- Warming rack: 118 sq. inches
- Cooking grate size: 25" x 16"
- Integrated push & turn ignition system
- Stainless Steel Hood and control panel
- Quick assembly cart
The 820 Deluxe takes the great form factor of the 820 and adds Deluxe features that allow you to make a real statement while you grill. The increaed hopper capacity, bottle opener, stainless side shelf and serving tray, copper finished componants, and solid bottom shelf put the 820 Deluxe in a league of its own. All of Pit Boss's Wood Pellet Grills feature the Pit Boss Oven Temperature Control. Set it and the grill takes care of the rest. The clear display makes it easy to see when things are heating up. The Oven Temperature control can handle the heat so you can enjoy cooking.
- Control Type Dial-in digital control with LED read-out
- Copper finished chimney cap, hopper cover and embossed lid
- 180° to 500°F cooking temperature range
- Porcelain Coated Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Bottle Opener
- Stainless steel side shelf / lift out serving tray
- Automatic start and cool down
- 100% All Natural Hardwood BBQ Pellets
- 40,000 BTU
- Air Flow Convection Cooking
- 200 Watt Auto Igniter
- 120 volt 50/60 hz 3.1 amp 3 prong electrical appliance
- Heavy-duty 16 gauge steel construction
- 2 large metal wheels
- High Temp Powder Coat Finish with copper-finish, hopper cover and chimney cap and embossed lid
- 24lb hopper capacity
- Stainless steel handle
- Solid bottom shelf
- Dome thermometer with chrome bezel
Specifications Main Cooking Area 575.25 sq. in. Upper Rack Cooking Area 243.25 sq. in. Total Cooking Area 818.5 sq. in. Burger Capacity (4") 42 Dimensions (assembled) 50" H x 55.25" W x 26.5" D Weight (assembled) 146 lbs. Dimensions (packaged) 24.5" H x 46" W x 22" D Weight (packaged) 152 lbs.
Cast from a high performance, lightweight fiber-concrete with an outdoor safe finish, this tank cover conceals your 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank, even while in use. The cover doubles as an end table while coordinating with the Baltic Square and Rectangle Fire Tables. All Real Flame propane products carry a CSA Certification. Collection available in Glacier Gray or Kodiak Brown finishes. Concrete material color will be accurate but actual finish may vary from photo.
- Securely holds and covers a 20 lb propane (LP) gas tank.
- Cast from tinted fiber-concrete and steel.
- Includes: 20 lb LP tank cover, Tank Seat, Leveling Feet, Protective PVC cover
- 90 day limited warranty. Basic assembly required.
- 15.7 Inches Long
- 20 Inches High
- 15.7 Inches Wide
This item will replace the standard temperature control on your Louisiana Country Smoker with a digital control. All you have to do is enter the temperature on the digital control board and walk away! The control board will automatically control the auger motor to keep your smoker at the desired temperature.
Food temperature probes can be special-ordered separately.Learn More
The Grizzly Coolers were designed to be a truly rugged piece of equipment for extreme hunting enthusiasts who want to get away for the weekend or longer. The Grizzly Cooler line offers the perfect balance of durability and performance that is expected in an affordable, premium cooler. In the Grizzly 75 ice will last up to 10 days.
- RotoTough™ rotationally molded construction
- Environmentally friendly pressure-injected insulation
- Moldel-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- Dual 2” drain plug for easy, quick draining
- Full length drain channels for complete draining
- BearClaw™ Latches require no hardware and keep a secure grip
- Non-slip non-marking rubber feet
- Molded-in heavy duty handles
- Rope Handle with nylon sleeved rubber handle
- 2” Tiedown slots
- Embossed 30” ruler on lid
- Rubber Gasket makes a perfect seal
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
- Exterior measures 33.25 inches wide by 18 inches deep, and stands 18 inches high
- Interior measures 27.5 inches wide by 14 inches deep with a height of 14 inches.
- Weighs 33 pounds empty
Smoked ham. Smoked sausage. Smoked veggies.
If those words caused your mouth to water, you are our kind of person! This heavy charcoal smoker is perfect for any backyard barbecue, street festival or county fair. You can deliver delicious smoked foods to the plates and mouths of very satisfied friends, family, and customers. The smoker is designed to give you heat control and the smoke will be channeled across your foods, giving them that mouth-watering flavor people crave so much. The smoker also have six adjustable chrome-plated cooking plates and a porcelain-enameled steel tray for charcoal or wood. Fear not the large crowds or busy fairs because you can smoke one hundred and fifty pounds of food at one time! Keep your customers and friends begging for more as you keep delivering wonderful foods, with the adjustable side vent and smoke stack airflow grates and your adjustable heat control, allowing you to perfect your cooking technique. Cooking that much food can cause a messy clean-up procedure, but this big beast has grease drip managing system making it easier to clean. This is a wonderful smoker, plain and simple. You are gonna love it!
- Offset charcoal box design gives heat control and channels smoke across foods for flavor
- Heavy gauge porcelain enameled steel charcoal/wood tray
- 6 adjustable chrome plated cooking grates, can smoke up to 150 lbs. of foods
- Adjustable side vent and smoke stack for air flow and heat control
- Temperature gauge to keep control on desired heat settings
- A condensation and grease dripping management system
- Heavy duty steel body construction
- High heat powder coated finish for durability
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
$179.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
Rotisserie grilling is favored by many cooks because this slow cooking process bastes the meat as it turns, resulting in a moist, delicious roast. The Dyna-Glo deluxe universal rotisserie kit comes with universal brackets that will fit most gas and charcoal grills up to 40" (101.6cm). A 34.4" spit rod with a 6.6" extension and two heavy gauge 4-prong spit forks keep your roast securely in place. The 9 watt motor and counterbalance ensure consistent rotation for even cooking of roasts up to 55 lbs. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Warranty - 3 year limited.
- 34.4 in. chrome plated spit rod with an additional 6.6 in. extension
- Fits up to 40’’(101.6cm) Grills
- 9 Watt Motor features an on/off switch and 6 ft. long cord
- 2 heavy gauge 4 prong spit forks
- Dish washer safe for easy cleanup
- 2 piece universal brackets
- 3-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 1,500 watt heating element with three temperature settings
- Three adjustable, oven-style, chrome-plated grates provide 504 sq. inch total cooking surface area
- Porcelain-coated wood chip and water pan
- Porcelain-coated ash pan
- Chrome-plated handle
- Temperature gauge