Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
Family, friends, and the local community used Doug's Bar-B-Q Sauce for many years. Finally, in 1998, his dream of bottling his Bar-B-Q Sauce came true. His Bar-B-Q Sauce is now available in many different stores in several states. Most customers agree that once you try Doug McCain's Bar-B-Q Sauce, there is no other!
- No Cholesterol
- Country's Finest
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
- Servings: 126
- Calories: 50
% Daily Values
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 310mg - 13%
- Total Carb: 14g - 5%
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 4%
- Vitamin C: 4%
- Iron: 2%
- Tomato concentrate (tomato paste and water), high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, molasses, salt, onion powder, caramel color, garlic powder, tamarind, ground mustard seed, mustard bran, and turmeric.
The brass brushes are important if you have a stainless steel or porcelain grill. Brass is a softer metal and won’t scratch the surface, helping keep you grill looking great. It also won’t leave tiny bristles on the grill that food can pick for a unpleasant surprise during your meals. Therefore, if you own a stainless steel or porcelain grill it is recommended you stick with the brass brushes for the best results.Learn More
A distinctive blend of Southern Hickory and Northwest Alder that gives a rich and smoky flavor to beef, ribs, ham, and pork. Hickory adds a 'bacon-like' taste to your backyard barbecue.
- Burn time varies by Grill setting
- Made from a Timber Industry By-product
- produces the perfect amount of smoke for your Pellet Grill
- Can be mixed with other pellets for enhanced flavoring