Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
This strainer basket for the your 30 Quart Turkey Pot will help with easy removal after the frying process. The basket features holes on the sides and bottom to allow grease to drain completely and safely. With the handle that moves side to side it will be out of the way during the cooking process and easily accessible during removal process.
- Dimensions: 8" Height x 10-1/4" Diameter
The brass brushes are important if you have a stainless steel or porcelain grill. Brass is a softer metal and won’t scratch the surface, helping keep you grill looking great. It also won’t leave tiny bristles on the grill that food can pick for a unpleasant surprise during your meals. Therefore, if you own a stainless steel or porcelain grill it is recommended you stick with the brass brushes for the best results.Learn More
- Make pies and sandwiches over an open fire!
- Non-stick coating
- Cast iron construction
- Holds up to the rigors of the campfire
- 4 1/4" x 4 1/2" cooking head
- 28" overall length
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
Stainless steel brushes are great for cast iron or expanded steel grills. Cast iron is by far the best outdoor cooking surface because it holds heat better than other kinds of grills. However, these kinds of grills are higher maintenance. The steel brushes are great for these kinds of grills because the bristles are able to penetrate the tiny pores in the cast iron. This allows for a much better cleaning experience.Learn More
Barbeque and roast a full Size chicken right in your oven or on your barbeque! Join thousands of customers that will never have chicken cooked any other way.
- Simple one piece construction
- Vertical beeroaster allows reduced fat while maintaining the moisture
- Use your favorite beer, marinade or fruit juice to enhance your flavor experience
- Recipies included
- Cook at medium heat in grill for 1½ hours or until done.
- Cook at 375º in oven for 1½ hours or until done.
Family, friends, and the local community used Doug's Bar-B-Q Sauce for many years. Finally, in 1998, his dream of bottling his Bar-B-Q Sauce came true. His Bar-B-Q Sauce is now available in many different stores in several states. Most customers agree that once you try Doug McCain's Bar-B-Q Sauce, there is no other!
- No Cholesterol
- Country's Finest
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
- Servings: 126
- Calories: 50
% Daily Values
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 310mg - 13%
- Total Carb: 14g - 5%
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 4%
- Vitamin C: 4%
- Iron: 2%
- Tomato concentrate (tomato paste and water), high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, molasses, salt, onion powder, caramel color, garlic powder, tamarind, ground mustard seed, mustard bran, and turmeric.