Bar B Q - Picnic Supplies
The classic, best selling Pie Iron loved by camp cookers throughout North America. The generous cooking cavity makes terrific sandwiches and deserts without wasting bread. Solid cast iron design holds up to the rigors of the campfire.
4 ¼" x 4 ½" Head; 28" overall length. Weight: 3.10 lbsLearn More
This strainer basket for the your 30 Quart Turkey Pot will help with easy removal after the frying process. The basket features holes on the sides and bottom to allow grease to drain completely and safely. With the handle that moves side to side it will be out of the way during the cooking process and easily accessible during removal process.
- Dimensions: 8" Height x 10-1/4" Diameter
Barbeque and roast a full Size chicken right in your oven or on your barbeque! Join thousands of customers that will never have chicken cooked any other way.
- Simple one piece construction
- Vertical beeroaster allows reduced fat while maintaining the moisture
- Use your favorite beer, marinade or fruit juice to enhance your flavor experience
- Recipies included
- Cook at medium heat in grill for 1½ hours or until done.
- Cook at 375º in oven for 1½ hours or until done.
Family, friends, and the local community used Doug's Bar-B-Q Sauce for many years. Finally, in 1998, his dream of bottling his Bar-B-Q Sauce came true. His Bar-B-Q Sauce is now available in many different stores in several states. Most customers agree that once you try Doug McCain's Bar-B-Q Sauce, there is no other!
- No Cholesterol
- Country's Finest
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
- Servings: 126
- Calories: 50
% Daily Values
- Total Fat: 0g - 0%
- Cholesterol: 0mg - 0%
- Sodium: 310mg - 13%
- Total Carb: 14g - 5%
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 4%
- Vitamin C: 4%
- Iron: 2%
- Tomato concentrate (tomato paste and water), high fructose corn syrup, vinegar, corn syrup, sugar, brown sugar, molasses, salt, onion powder, caramel color, garlic powder, tamarind, ground mustard seed, mustard bran, and turmeric.