Grills / Smokers
Our Portable Table Top Grill/Side Fire Box is Char-Griller's newest addition to the Char-Griller family! Convenience just keeps getting easier! This grill/side fire box can be used as a Table Top Grill or you can mount it to your grill as a smoker attachment.
This new product is the perfect solution to grilling and smoking made easy! Trailer hitches make a lot of sense, but our Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker makes even more sense! It's light weight, easy to carry with handles on either side of the grill and portable!
- The Char-Griller Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker includes:
- 250 sq. inches of total cooking area
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Removable ash pan for easy coal clean-up!
This Char-Broil American outdoor grill has a 225-sq. in. cooking surface, so you'll have all the space you need to prepare gourmet meals for family and guests. It features a barrel design, cast iron cooking grates, adjustable height fire grates and a removable ash pan for quick cleaning.
- Cast Iron Cooking Grate
- Adjustable Height Fire Grates
- Removable Ash Pan For Easy Cleaning
- Convenient Side Shelf & Folding
- Cool Touch Spring Handle
- Temperature Gauge
- Dimensions: 30" x 20" x 42"
If you want great results when smoking any types of food, the Cajun Injector Gas Smoker is your answer for smoky, flavor-filled moist meat, poultry, and fish every time you smoke! Use your new smoker for BBQ ribs, sausages, beef jerky, brisket, and so much more!
- Low Pressure Gas Regulator
- Dial Temperature Control
- Chrome Plated Grilling Racks - allows ample room for cooking all types of meat
- Temperature Gauge
- 2 Adjustable Door Latches
- Steel Wood Chip Box
- Porcelain Coated Water Bowl - keeps food moist
- Uses Propane Gas Bottles
- Instruction Guide Included
- Air Damper - better smoker control
- 2 Handles - for easy handling
The PTG, our new portable Traeger! The perfect solution for anyone looking to bring the same great Traeger taste to camping, tailgating, picnicking, the college student, boating or whatever awaits you. Wherever you can go, it can go! Runs off a standard 110 v outlet.
- 16000 BTU's
- 169 sq. in. (15 X 12) Grilling Area
- Height: 13 inches
- Width: 21 inches
- Depth: 17 inches
$69.99Made from heavy duty 600 denier, double stitched polyester canvas and also comes with a drawstring so you can keep the cover from blowing off your grill. Learn More
This vertical offset charcoal smoker offers 1,176 square inches of total smoking area. Here, enjoy choice foods and favorite choice charcoal and wood types for that great BBQ smoked flavored taste with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 34.52-in W x 20.20-in D x 47.03-in H, 57 lbs.
- Offset charcoal box design gives heat control and channels smoke across foods for flavor
- Heavy gauge porcelain enameled steel charcoal/wood tray
- 6 adjustable chrome plated cooking grates, can smoke up to 150 lbs. of foods
- Adjustable side vent and smoke stack for air flow and heat control
- Temperature gauge to keep control on desired heat settings
- A condensation and grease dripping management system
- Heavy duty steel body construction
- High heat powder coated finish for durability
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
This small space smart living barbecue propane gas grill is excellent as it offers quality and performance with 36,000 total BTU's and 507 square inches of total cooking space. It features include 3 stainless steel commercial grade straight burners which are protected by 3 steel heat tents. The lid assembly is a double-wall liner to retain heat with temperature gauge. In addition, side shelves have an integrated towel bar and tool hooks for grilling tools and drop down easily when the grill is not in use. Grill up to 20 hamburgers at one time or any other foods with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 49.14-in W x 22.82-in D x 45.05-in H, 76 lbs.
- 36,000 total BTUs with push electronic ignition
- 507 square inches of total cooking space, 390 square inches of primary cooking surface
- 3 stainless steel commercial grade straight burner tubes
- 3 steel heat tents protects burners
- Enameled coated warming rack
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat with temperature gauge
- Cabinet style assembly with propane tank slot
- Collapsible side tables for space efficiency with an integrated towel bar and tool hooks
- Warranty: 1 year limited, with 5 years on stainless steel burners