Grills / Smokers
Our Portable Table Top Grill/Side Fire Box is Char-Griller's newest addition to the Char-Griller family! Convenience just keeps getting easier! This grill/side fire box can be used as a Table Top Grill or you can mount it to your grill as a smoker attachment.
This new product is the perfect solution to grilling and smoking made easy! Trailer hitches make a lot of sense, but our Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker makes even more sense! It's light weight, easy to carry with handles on either side of the grill and portable!
- The Char-Griller Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker includes:
- 250 sq. inches of total cooking area
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Removable ash pan for easy coal clean-up!
This Char-Broil American outdoor grill has a 225-sq. in. cooking surface, so you'll have all the space you need to prepare gourmet meals for family and guests. It features a barrel design, cast iron cooking grates, adjustable height fire grates and a removable ash pan for quick cleaning.
- Cast Iron Cooking Grate
- Adjustable Height Fire Grates
- Removable Ash Pan For Easy Cleaning
- Convenient Side Shelf & Folding
- Cool Touch Spring Handle
- Temperature Gauge
- Dimensions: 30" x 20" x 42"
Perfectly sized for small households or tailgating! The Junior Elite features 292 square inches of cooking surface, along with our digital thermostat control and a durable powder coat finish.The perfect introduction to wood pellet cooking, creating great tasting food every time.
- 19500 BTU's
- 292 sq. in. (15 X 20) Grilling Area
- Height: 38 inches
- Width: 36 inches
- Depth: 16 inches
This small space smart living barbecue propane gas grill is excellent as it offers quality and performance with 36,000 total BTU's and 507 square inches of total cooking space. It features include 3 stainless steel commercial grade straight burners which are protected by 3 steel heat tents. The lid assembly is a double-wall liner to retain heat with temperature gauge. In addition, side shelves have an integrated towel bar and tool hooks for grilling tools and drop down easily when the grill is not in use. Grill up to 20 hamburgers at one time or any other foods with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 49.14-in W x 22.82-in D x 45.05-in H, 76 lbs.
- 36,000 total BTUs with push electronic ignition
- 507 square inches of total cooking space, 390 square inches of primary cooking surface
- 3 stainless steel commercial grade straight burner tubes
- 3 steel heat tents protects burners
- Enameled coated warming rack
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat with temperature gauge
- Cabinet style assembly with propane tank slot
- Collapsible side tables for space efficiency with an integrated towel bar and tool hooks
- Warranty: 1 year limited, with 5 years on stainless steel burners
All the slow-smoking performance and barbecuing versatility of a professional smoker in a smaller, easily manageable size for everyday convenience. Its innovative auger-fed burner, solid-state control system and electronic auto-start ignition make cooking mouthwatering meals simple – just fire it up, set the temperature and let its automatic, microprocessor-controlled system feed hardwood pellets to the firepot, while simultaneously managing heat and smoke.
The 20,000-BTU burner has 418 sq. in. of grilling space, and three versatile heat settings for smoking, grilling or baking. Digital thermostat for easy monitoring. Nonstick, porcelain-coated steel cooking grate. Premium wheels for effortless relocation. EZ-drain grease system for fast cleanup. Durable, powder-coat finish.
- Dimensions: 49"H x 40"W x 20"D.
- Effortless smoking and grilling convenience
- Auger-fed hardwood pellet delivery
- Digital thermostat
- Electronic ignition
This vertical propane gas smoker has a total of 784 square inches of smoke/cooking space. The two door concept offers better temperature control as well as its sliding air vents on side and on top adding the enjoyment of the full smoke/cooking process. The wire grip handles offer an easy open and close lock concept on the double doors. Assembly dimensions: 26.75-in L x 19.99-in D x 49.73-in H, 56 lbs.
- 15,000 BTU cast iron burner assembly
- Electronic push button ignition
- 4 adjustable steel wire cooking racks
- Porcelain enameled steel wood chip box
- Porcelain enameled steel water bowl
- A double-door design for heat control
- Sliding air dampers on top and sides for control
- Large temperature with decorative base
- Propane tank sold separately
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Providing the ultimate deluxe mobile patio fireplace, our patented 28” Bon Fire® Patio Fireplace has a porcelain enamel bowl and lid and a steel grate for wood. The silver high temperature painted center steel fire screen keeps the fire contained but visible. This attractive unit’s patented center door allows easy access to the fire. The convenient wheels and handle assembly allow you to position this unique item in the perfect spot for your outdoor entertaining.
- Porcelain enamel bowl & lid
- Patented original design
- Steel grate for wood
- Convenient wheels & handle grip
- Powder coated steel support frame
- High temperature painted center fire screen, spark arrester
- 32.7 ” L x 28” W x 45.7” H, Weight: 29.92 lbs.;
- 29.16” L x 29.16” W x 8.67” H, Weight: 35.2 lbs.
CAUTION: It is not recommended to use this fire place on a wooden or other combustible surface or any surface that is not entirely resistant to high heat. However, if you intend to use this item on a wooden deck other combustible surface or any surface that is not entirely resistant to high heat, you must use a non-flammable and heat resistant material such as concrete pavers, brick or stone between the fire place and the surface.
Designed after the traditional Texas Style wood cookers, the Texas brings old fashioned wood cooking into the 21st century by featuring a high-tech auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, multi-position digital thermostat control, and EZ-drain grease system.
If you’re serious about your outdoor cooking, this is the Traeger for you.
- 36000 BTU's
- 646 sq. in. (19 X 34) Grilling Area
- Height: 49 inches
- Width: 59 inches
- Depth: 22 inches
Traeger's most popular grill. All the same features as its older brother (the Texas Pro) in a size perfect for a family of 2-5 people.
- 20,000 BTUs
- Digital LED Thermostat
- 577.5 sq. in. Grilling Area
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 40 in.
- Height: 49 in.
- Depth: 20 in.
- Weight: 126 lbs.