Grills / Smokers
- 47" diameter Ranch Pit with grilling grate
- 29" oversized fire bowl
- 26" in height
- 10" Deep
- Full 360° foot rest
- Heavy-duty gauge legs
- Safety ring around outside edge of pit
- Grill swivels 360° and grill height adjustment
Our Portable Table Top Grill/Side Fire Box is Char-Griller's newest addition to the Char-Griller family! Convenience just keeps getting easier! This grill/side fire box can be used as a Table Top Grill or you can mount it to your grill as a smoker attachment.
This new product is the perfect solution to grilling and smoking made easy! Trailer hitches make a lot of sense, but our Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker makes even more sense! It's light weight, easy to carry with handles on either side of the grill and portable!
- The Char-Griller Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker includes:
- 250 sq. inches of total cooking area
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Removable ash pan for easy coal clean-up!
- 3 Stainless Steel main burners, total 30,000 BTU
- Cooking grate size: 22.5” x 16.7” = 375 sq. inches, porcelain coated steel
- Warming rack size: 20” x 6.5” = 130 sq. inches, porcelain coated steel
- Total cooking area: 505 sq. inches
- Flame tamer material: porcelain coated steel
- Ignition system: integrated push & turn ignition
- Control panel: powder coated
- Control knob: Black ABS
- Side shelves: powder coated steel, foldable
- Hood construction: Single layer porcelain coated lid with powder coated handle.
- Trolley: powder coated steel, 2 wheels
- Porcelain enamel finish for enhanced appearance and durability
- Heat resistant handles
- Hinged lid with air-vent
- Vented slide-in ash catcher for optimum temperature control and easy cleaning
- Condiment basket
Total Cooking Area 704 sq. in. Porcelain Coated Primary Cooking Area 480 sq. in. Chrome Plated Warming Rack Area 224 sq. in. Product Weight 37.8 lbs Assembled Product Dimensions 27.17" W x 28.35" D x 42.25" H
- 36,000 Total BTU’s
- 3 Stainless Steel main burners
- Total cooking area: 518 sq. inches
- Warming rack: 118 sq. inches
- Cooking grate size: 25" x 16"
- Integrated push & turn ignition system
- Stainless Steel Hood and control panel
- Quick assembly cart
Perfectly sized for small households or tailgating! The Junior Elite features 292 square inches of cooking surface, along with our digital thermostat control and a durable powder coat finish.The perfect introduction to wood pellet cooking, creating great tasting food every time.
- 19500 BTU's
- 292 sq. in. (15 X 20) Grilling Area
- Height: 38 inches
- Width: 36 inches
- Depth: 16 inches
$199.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
The original wood pellet grill that started a revolution. The traditional barrel design and Traeger's signature smoke stack makes this grill the most emulated in the industry.
- 36,000 BTUs
- Digital LED Thermostat
- 892.5 sq. in. Grilling Area
- Bronze Powder-Coat Finish
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 59 in.
- Height: 49 in.
- Depth: 22 in.
- Weight: 165 lbs.
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared gas grill delivers great cooking with ideal heat for juicy, flavorful meat. With 30,000 BTUs and a functional side burner for preparing your entree and side dishes will be a cinch.
- TRU-Infrared Gas Grill With Lidded Sideburner
- 30,000 BTU main burners with 10,000 BTU sideburner
- 480 sq inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated steel grates
- 180 sq inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swingaway rack
- Large, painted metal side shelves for extra work area
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel, knobs and fascias
- SureFire IgnitionSide Shelf With Gear Trax Holes
- 4 Casters - 2 Locking
- Stainless Steel Burners
- Three grate-level temperature gauges
- Measures Approximately: 56" W X 21" D X 45.5" H