Grills / Smokers
Our Portable Table Top Grill/Side Fire Box is Char-Griller's newest addition to the Char-Griller family! Convenience just keeps getting easier! This grill/side fire box can be used as a Table Top Grill or you can mount it to your grill as a smoker attachment.
This new product is the perfect solution to grilling and smoking made easy! Trailer hitches make a lot of sense, but our Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker makes even more sense! It's light weight, easy to carry with handles on either side of the grill and portable!
- The Char-Griller Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker includes:
- 250 sq. inches of total cooking area
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Removable ash pan for easy coal clean-up!
The Fryin' Saucer is the latest innovative product in outdoor cooking! Use with a 1 LB propane cylinder and it will last up to 3 hours. Sets up in 2 minutes with no extra tools required. This product is economical as it only uses 1 quart of oil so you save money. Fry foods or boil items all in the same area. You can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people and clean up in less than 30 minutes. The unique sloped surface allows oil to drain off food back into basin. The unique hot rim stays hot until everyone is ready to eat. Has 13,000 BTU gas burner, 3 temp settings, electric igniter for easy lighting, oil well holds 1 quart of oil and adjustable sturdy & stable steel legs. Your new go to for fish, chicken, onion rings, French fries, wings, shrimp, pasta, hotdogs and so much more!
- Works with 1 LB Propane Cylinder and lasts up to 3 hours
- Sets up quickly in 2 minutes and uses only 1 quart of oil
- Weighs only 18 lbs and you can set up, cook, feed 8-10 people in less than 30 minutes
- Sloped surface on side allows oil to drain off food back into the basin
- Food stays crisp and hot on the rim until everyone is ready to eat
******PROPANE NOT INCLUDED******Learn More
$199.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
Perfectly sized for small households or tailgating! The Junior Elite features 292 square inches of cooking surface, along with our digital thermostat control and a durable powder coat finish.The perfect introduction to wood pellet cooking, creating great tasting food every time.
- 19500 BTU's
- 292 sq. in. (15 X 20) Grilling Area
- Height: 38 inches
- Width: 36 inches
- Depth: 16 inches
$69.99Made from heavy duty 600 denier, double stitched polyester canvas and also comes with a drawstring so you can keep the cover from blowing off your grill. Learn More
Is it "Art Deco" or is it a barbecue? You decide, because our Lil' Pig smokes and cooks just like any other Traeger grill. With 418 square inches of cooking surface, and internal hopper, stainless steel door handle, multi-position digital thermostat control, and upgraded wheels, this grill is sure to raise a "squeal" from your guests. "Soo-ee!"Learn More
The CS-450 utilizes 450 square inches of porcelain coated cooking surface. Not only does this versatile appliance smoke salmon and wild game, it also grills juicy steaks and slow roasts pork.
When you're finished with all that, bake your pies and cookies to perfection without overheating your home with your conventional oven.
Finish off that hearty burger with some warm, chewy chocolate chip cookies right off the grill! Your entire meal is prepared using one easily portable appliance!
- Height: 42.25"
- Width: 38.75"
- Depth: 24"
- Weight: 142lbs.
- Hopper Capacity: 18lbs.
- Grilling Area: 497 sq. in. (H: 8.25" x W: 25.5" x D: 19.5")
- Grilling Area with Optional Upper Cooking Rack: 735 sq. in
- All grills are now equipped with locking casters for the front legs
- All Grills are now equipped with Flame Broiler attachments.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Arched Flavor Guard
- Variable Temperature Range* 180°F - 500°F+
- Fan Cooled Hopper and Feed System
- Convection Cooking
- Auto Start Electric Igniter
- Dome Thermometer
- Grease Catcher Hook
- 2 Wheels
- 2 Leveling Legs
- Engineered 4 Leg Stand
- 3 Year limited warranty on electrical parts**
5 Year limited warranty on workmanship**
Designed after the traditional Texas Style wood cookers, the Texas brings old fashioned wood cooking into the 21st century by featuring a high-tech auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, multi-position digital thermostat control, and EZ-drain grease system.
If you’re serious about your outdoor cooking, this is the Traeger for you.
- 36000 BTU's
- 646 sq. in. (19 X 34) Grilling Area
- Height: 49 inches
- Width: 59 inches
- Depth: 22 inches