Grills / Smokers
Our Portable Table Top Grill/Side Fire Box is Char-Griller's newest addition to the Char-Griller family! Convenience just keeps getting easier! This grill/side fire box can be used as a Table Top Grill or you can mount it to your grill as a smoker attachment.
This new product is the perfect solution to grilling and smoking made easy! Trailer hitches make a lot of sense, but our Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker makes even more sense! It's light weight, easy to carry with handles on either side of the grill and portable!
- The Char-Griller Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker includes:
- 250 sq. inches of total cooking area
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Removable ash pan for easy coal clean-up!
The PTG, our new portable Traeger! The perfect solution for anyone looking to bring the same great Traeger taste to camping, tailgating, picnicking, the college student, boating or whatever awaits you. Wherever you can go, it can go! Runs off a standard 110 v outlet.
- 16000 BTU's
- 169 sq. in. (15 X 12) Grilling Area
- Height: 13 inches
- Width: 21 inches
- Depth: 17 inches
This Char-Broil American outdoor grill has a 225-sq. in. cooking surface, so you'll have all the space you need to prepare gourmet meals for family and guests. It features a barrel design, cast iron cooking grates, adjustable height fire grates and a removable ash pan for quick cleaning.
- Cast Iron Cooking Grate
- Adjustable Height Fire Grates
- Removable Ash Pan For Easy Cleaning
- Convenient Side Shelf & Folding
- Cool Touch Spring Handle
- Temperature Gauge
- Dimensions: 30" x 20" x 42"
If you want great results when smoking any types of food, the Cajun Injector Gas Smoker is your answer for smoky, flavor-filled moist meat, poultry, and fish every time you smoke! Use your new smoker for BBQ ribs, sausages, beef jerky, brisket, and so much more!
- Low Pressure Gas Regulator
- Dial Temperature Control
- Chrome Plated Grilling Racks - allows ample room for cooking all types of meat
- Temperature Gauge
- 2 Adjustable Door Latches
- Steel Wood Chip Box
- Porcelain Coated Water Bowl - keeps food moist
- Uses Propane Gas Bottles
- Instruction Guide Included
- Air Damper - better smoker control
- 2 Handles - for easy handling
This small space smart living barbecue propane gas grill is excellent as it offers quality and performance with 36,000 total BTU's and 507 square inches of total cooking space. It features include 3 stainless steel commercial grade straight burners which are protected by 3 steel heat tents. The lid assembly is a double-wall liner to retain heat with temperature gauge. In addition, side shelves have an integrated towel bar and tool hooks for grilling tools and drop down easily when the grill is not in use. Grill up to 20 hamburgers at one time or any other foods with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 49.14-in W x 22.82-in D x 45.05-in H, 76 lbs.
- 36,000 total BTUs with push electronic ignition
- 507 square inches of total cooking space, 390 square inches of primary cooking surface
- 3 stainless steel commercial grade straight burner tubes
- 3 steel heat tents protects burners
- Enameled coated warming rack
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat with temperature gauge
- Cabinet style assembly with propane tank slot
- Collapsible side tables for space efficiency with an integrated towel bar and tool hooks
- Warranty: 1 year limited, with 5 years on stainless steel burners
- Porcelain enamel finish for enhanced appearance and durability
- Heat resistant handles
- Hinged lid with air-vent
- Vented slide-in ash catcher for optimum temperature control and easy cleaning
- Condiment basket
Total Cooking Area 704 sq. in. Porcelain Coated Primary Cooking Area 480 sq. in. Chrome Plated Warming Rack Area 224 sq. in. Product Weight 37.8 lbs Assembled Product Dimensions 27.17" W x 28.35" D x 42.25" H
This heavy duty stainless steel charcoal grill offers a total cooking surface of 568 square inches. This grill features an adjustable charcoal basket tray, and offers a total of 405 square inches of primary cooking space with choices of heat zones and fuel source options. An added feature - load charcoal through the front steel access door. Overall great flexibility to the charcoal grilling experience, grilling up to 20 hamburgers at one time, or any other foods with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 51.30-in W x 27.36-in D x 50.08-in H, 77 lbs.
- 568 total square inches of grill cooking space
- 405 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 2 heavy duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates, plus enameled wire warming rack
- Stainless steel adjustable smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Stainless steel double-wall lid assembly, to retain heat, with temperature gauge
- Side shelves, basket tray for grilling tools
- Front access door to load charcoal, and front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty wheels for mobility and locking casters
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
This vertical propane gas smoker has a total of 784 square inches of smoke/cooking space. The two door concept offers better temperature control as well as its sliding air vents on side and on top adding the enjoyment of the full smoke/cooking process. The wire grip handles offer an easy open and close lock concept on the double doors. Assembly dimensions: 26.75-in L x 19.99-in D x 49.73-in H, 56 lbs.
- 15,000 BTU cast iron burner assembly
- Electronic push button ignition
- 4 adjustable steel wire cooking racks
- Porcelain enameled steel wood chip box
- Porcelain enameled steel water bowl
- A double-door design for heat control
- Sliding air dampers on top and sides for control
- Large temperature with decorative base
- Propane tank sold separately
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty