Grills / Smokers
Our Portable Table Top Grill/Side Fire Box is Char-Griller's newest addition to the Char-Griller family! Convenience just keeps getting easier! This grill/side fire box can be used as a Table Top Grill or you can mount it to your grill as a smoker attachment.
This new product is the perfect solution to grilling and smoking made easy! Trailer hitches make a lot of sense, but our Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker makes even more sense! It's light weight, easy to carry with handles on either side of the grill and portable!
- The Char-Griller Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker includes:
- 250 sq. inches of total cooking area
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Removable ash pan for easy coal clean-up!
This Char-Broil American outdoor grill has a 225-sq. in. cooking surface, so you'll have all the space you need to prepare gourmet meals for family and guests. It features a barrel design, cast iron cooking grates, adjustable height fire grates and a removable ash pan for quick cleaning.
- Cast Iron Cooking Grate
- Adjustable Height Fire Grates
- Removable Ash Pan For Easy Cleaning
- Convenient Side Shelf & Folding
- Cool Touch Spring Handle
- Temperature Gauge
- Dimensions: 30" x 20" x 42"
This small space smart living barbecue propane gas grill is excellent as it offers quality and performance with 36,000 total BTU's and 507 square inches of total cooking space. It features include 3 stainless steel commercial grade straight burners which are protected by 3 steel heat tents. The lid assembly is a double-wall liner to retain heat with temperature gauge. In addition, side shelves have an integrated towel bar and tool hooks for grilling tools and drop down easily when the grill is not in use. Grill up to 20 hamburgers at one time or any other foods with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 49.14-in W x 22.82-in D x 45.05-in H, 76 lbs.
- 36,000 total BTUs with push electronic ignition
- 507 square inches of total cooking space, 390 square inches of primary cooking surface
- 3 stainless steel commercial grade straight burner tubes
- 3 steel heat tents protects burners
- Enameled coated warming rack
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat with temperature gauge
- Cabinet style assembly with propane tank slot
- Collapsible side tables for space efficiency with an integrated towel bar and tool hooks
- Warranty: 1 year limited, with 5 years on stainless steel burners
All the slow-smoking performance and barbecuing versatility of a professional smoker in a smaller, easily manageable size for everyday convenience. Its innovative auger-fed burner, solid-state control system and electronic auto-start ignition make cooking mouthwatering meals simple – just fire it up, set the temperature and let its automatic, microprocessor-controlled system feed hardwood pellets to the firepot, while simultaneously managing heat and smoke.
The 20,000-BTU burner has 418 sq. in. of grilling space, and three versatile heat settings for smoking, grilling or baking. Digital thermostat for easy monitoring. Nonstick, porcelain-coated steel cooking grate. Premium wheels for effortless relocation. EZ-drain grease system for fast cleanup. Durable, powder-coat finish.
- Dimensions: 49"H x 40"W x 20"D.
- Effortless smoking and grilling convenience
- Auger-fed hardwood pellet delivery
- Digital thermostat
- Electronic ignition
Perfectly sized for small households or tailgating! The Junior Elite features 292 square inches of cooking surface, along with our digital thermostat control and a durable powder coat finish.The perfect introduction to wood pellet cooking, creating great tasting food every time.
- 19500 BTU's
- 292 sq. in. (15 X 20) Grilling Area
- Height: 38 inches
- Width: 36 inches
- Depth: 16 inches
The XL gives you 836 sq. in. of cooking surface, providing you with enough cooking space to turn your backyard into party central. Cook up to 24 chicken quarters or 16 racks of ribs at once!
The XL's dual firepot design provides exceptionally balanced heat inside the large cooking chamber. Comes equipped with Traeger's auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, and EZ-drain grease system.
- 72000 BTU's
- 836 sq. in. (19 X 44) Grilling Area
- Height: 43 inches
- Width: 48 inches
- Depth: 31 inches
$199.99Product DescriptionDesigned to make "low and slow" cooked meats tender and moist, perfect jerky, and amazingly flavored smoked fish/veggies/tofu or any other preparations you're game for--the Cajun Injector Electric Smoker eliminates the mess, labor, and uncertainty of barbecue grills and other fire driven methods. With an easy-to-use digital control panel, the with Electric Smoker offers steady, continuous temperatures adjustable from 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit with exact cook times. Operated by electricity, with an insulated design--simply plug the Electric Smoker in, select the temperature you want, set the time and let the Smoker do the job for you--the heat will shut off automatically as soon as the time has expired. Equipped with a wood pellet tray with a side access chute so that you can feed the smoker during the slow-cook process, it is possible to flavor your food with any wood you choose--hickory, apple, oak, mesquite, pecan and more. A drip tray on the bottom in the bottom of the smoker removes for cleaning and a water tray inside the smoker prevents the meats from drying out as they cook. Equipped with an adjustable door latch, 2 rear wheels for easy mobility, 2 front legs with adjustable height for stability, and an air damper, no detail has been left out. The Electric Smoker comes with 4 large cooking trays and 1 small cooking tray including 2 jerky trays and 1 rib/sausage hanging tray, so that you can cook for a crowd. In addition, the smoker comes complete with two oven mitts, a food temperature probe, and a comprehensive manual that includes operating and assembly instructions, a meat smoking and barbecuing guide, marinade and rub instructions, and recipes. ETL certified, the Electric Smoker features a durable black exterior finish and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Maintains continuous temperature of 100 to 275 degrees Fahrenheit
- Auto shut-off
- 5 racks include: (4) large and (1) small rack
- Wood pellet tray with side access wood pellet chute
- Drip and water pans
- Adjustable door latch
- 2 rear wheels for mobility
- 2 front legs with adjustable height
- Air damper
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Comprehensive user manual includes cooking instructions and recipes
- ETL certified
- Assembled dimensions: 32.25 x 18.75 x 17.75 inches (H x W x D)
- Power: 110-120 volts; 60Hz; 5.4 amps
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Assembly required
Introducing Traeger’s latest residential pellet grill, the SELECT. We preserved the best features of our popular DELUXE – its sleek design, high quality stainless steel trim, handy side tables, and enclosed storage space. What's different? We increased the flat grilling surface by over 37 percent! And the grill's large capacity hopper, now conveniently accessed from the outside, holds 18 lbs. of wood pellets for hours of uninterrupted grilling and smoking.
- 36000 BTU's
- 590 sq. in. (19 X 31) Grilling Area
- Height: 46 inches
- Width: 57 inches
- Depth: 25 inches
The original wood pellet grill that started a revolution. The traditional barrel design and Traeger's signature smoke stack makes this grill the most emulated in the industry.
- 36,000 BTUs
- Digital LED Thermostat
- 892.5 sq. in. Grilling Area
- Bronze Powder-Coat Finish
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 59 in.
- Height: 49 in.
- Depth: 22 in.
- Weight: 165 lbs.