Grills / Smokers
Our Portable Table Top Grill/Side Fire Box is Char-Griller's newest addition to the Char-Griller family! Convenience just keeps getting easier! This grill/side fire box can be used as a Table Top Grill or you can mount it to your grill as a smoker attachment.
This new product is the perfect solution to grilling and smoking made easy! Trailer hitches make a lot of sense, but our Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker makes even more sense! It's light weight, easy to carry with handles on either side of the grill and portable!
- The Char-Griller Portable Table Top Grill and Smoker includes:
- 250 sq. inches of total cooking area
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- Removable ash pan for easy coal clean-up!
- 1,500 watt heating element with three temperature settings
- Three adjustable, oven-style, chrome-plated grates provide 504 sq. inch total cooking surface area
- Porcelain-coated wood chip and water pan
- Porcelain-coated ash pan
- Chrome-plated handle
- Temperature gauge
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared gas grill delivers great cooking with ideal heat for juicy, flavorful meat. With 30,000 BTUs and a functional side burner for preparing your entree and side dishes will be a cinch.
- TRU-Infrared Gas Grill With Lidded Sideburner
- 30,000 BTU main burners with 10,000 BTU sideburner
- 480 sq inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated steel grates
- 180 sq inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swingaway rack
- Large, painted metal side shelves for extra work area
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel, knobs and fascias
- SureFire IgnitionSide Shelf With Gear Trax Holes
- 4 Casters - 2 Locking
- Stainless Steel Burners
- Three grate-level temperature gauges
- Measures Approximately: 56" W X 21" D X 45.5" H
This Char-Broil American outdoor grill has a 225-sq. in. cooking surface, so you'll have all the space you need to prepare gourmet meals for family and guests. It features a barrel design, cast iron cooking grates, adjustable height fire grates and a removable ash pan for quick cleaning.
- Cast Iron Cooking Grate
- Adjustable Height Fire Grates
- Removable Ash Pan For Easy Cleaning
- Convenient Side Shelf & Folding
- Cool Touch Spring Handle
- Temperature Gauge
- Dimensions: 30" x 20" x 42"
If you want great results when smoking any types of food, the Cajun Injector Gas Smoker is your answer for smoky, flavor-filled moist meat, poultry, and fish every time you smoke! Use your new smoker for BBQ ribs, sausages, beef jerky, brisket, and so much more!
- Low Pressure Gas Regulator
- Dial Temperature Control
- Chrome Plated Grilling Racks - allows ample room for cooking all types of meat
- Temperature Gauge
- 2 Adjustable Door Latches
- Steel Wood Chip Box
- Porcelain Coated Water Bowl - keeps food moist
- Uses Propane Gas Bottles
- Instruction Guide Included
- Air Damper - better smoker control
- 2 Handles - for easy handling
Perfectly sized for small households or tailgating! The Junior Elite features 292 square inches of cooking surface, along with our digital thermostat control and a durable powder coat finish.The perfect introduction to wood pellet cooking, creating great tasting food every time.
- 19500 BTU's
- 292 sq. in. (15 X 20) Grilling Area
- Height: 38 inches
- Width: 36 inches
- Depth: 16 inches
Providing the ultimate deluxe mobile patio fireplace, our patented 28” Bon Fire® Patio Fireplace has a porcelain enamel bowl and lid and a steel grate for wood. The silver high temperature painted center steel fire screen keeps the fire contained but visible. This attractive unit’s patented center door allows easy access to the fire. The convenient wheels and handle assembly allow you to position this unique item in the perfect spot for your outdoor entertaining.
- Porcelain enamel bowl & lid
- Patented original design
- Steel grate for wood
- Convenient wheels & handle grip
- Powder coated steel support frame
- High temperature painted center fire screen, spark arrester
- 32.7 ” L x 28” W x 45.7” H, Weight: 29.92 lbs.;
- 29.16” L x 29.16” W x 8.67” H, Weight: 35.2 lbs.
CAUTION: It is not recommended to use this fire place on a wooden or other combustible surface or any surface that is not entirely resistant to high heat. However, if you intend to use this item on a wooden deck other combustible surface or any surface that is not entirely resistant to high heat, you must use a non-flammable and heat resistant material such as concrete pavers, brick or stone between the fire place and the surface.
This vertical propane gas smoker has a total of 784 square inches of smoke/cooking space. The two door concept offers better temperature control as well as its sliding air vents on side and on top adding the enjoyment of the full smoke/cooking process. The wire grip handles offer an easy open and close lock concept on the double doors. Assembly dimensions: 26.75-in L x 19.99-in D x 49.73-in H, 56 lbs.
- 15,000 BTU cast iron burner assembly
- Electronic push button ignition
- 4 adjustable steel wire cooking racks
- Porcelain enameled steel wood chip box
- Porcelain enameled steel water bowl
- A double-door design for heat control
- Sliding air dampers on top and sides for control
- Large temperature with decorative base
- Propane tank sold separately
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Designed after the traditional Texas Style wood cookers, the Texas brings old fashioned wood cooking into the 21st century by featuring a high-tech auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, multi-position digital thermostat control, and EZ-drain grease system.
If you’re serious about your outdoor cooking, this is the Traeger for you.
- 36000 BTU's
- 646 sq. in. (19 X 34) Grilling Area
- Height: 49 inches
- Width: 59 inches
- Depth: 22 inches