Grills / Smokers
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared gas grill delivers great cooking with ideal heat for juicy, flavorful meat. With 30,000 BTUs and a functional side burner for preparing your entree and side dishes will be a cinch.
- TRU-Infrared Gas Grill With Lidded Sideburner
- 30,000 BTU main burners with 10,000 BTU sideburner
- 480 sq inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated steel grates
- 180 sq inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swingaway rack
- Large, painted metal side shelves for extra work area
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel, knobs and fascias
- SureFire IgnitionSide Shelf With Gear Trax Holes
- 4 Casters - 2 Locking
- Stainless Steel Burners
- Three grate-level temperature gauges
- Measures Approximately: 56" W X 21" D X 45.5" H
Perfectly sized for small households or tailgating! The Junior Elite features 292 square inches of cooking surface, along with our digital thermostat control and a durable powder coat finish.The perfect introduction to wood pellet cooking, creating great tasting food every time.
- 19500 BTU's
- 292 sq. in. (15 X 20) Grilling Area
- Height: 38 inches
- Width: 36 inches
- Depth: 16 inches
- 650 square inches of primary cooking area and 250 secondary warming rack
- 6 stainless steel burners with searing burner/65,000 BTUs and 10,000 BTU Sideburner
- Porcelain cast iron primary cooking grate and chrome warming rack
- Stainless Steel lid, control panel, fascias, handle, and doors
- Electronic ignition
Outdoor cooking is rapidly becoming more popular and the HomComfort Outdoor oven makes it even easier to bring the heat out of your kitchen. Designed for both Indoor and Outdoor use, this wood fired oven is perfect for cooking pizzas, casseroles and any other food you would any standard oven for. It adds the perfect amount of smoky flavor to any food. The 1.6 Cubic foot Oven is perfect for larger upright items like Beer can Chickens and Turkeys. 1.68 Cubic Foot Firebox can accommodate logs up to 16 inches.
- Oven Measures 16.5" wide x 13.5" Deep x 14" tall and comes with 1 moveable rack with three positions. The Door opening is 11.25" tall x 16.5" wide
- Firebox measures 19.5" wide x 14.5" tall x 14" wide
- Accommodated up to 16 Inch Log
- Perfect from Chickens, Casseroles and pizzas
- Appealing outdoor styling and long lasting durable finish
- Can be used as an Indoor oven when vented to the outside
- Integrated bottom cookware storage area
- 6 Inch Flue
- EPA Exempt
- No Electricity or Gas required (Completely Off-Grid)
Get maximum capacity with minimum labor. This unit boasts 50 square feet of cooking space. Load it with up to 224 chicken quarters, close the door, and reopen to serve 90 minutes later! Ideal for serving large crowds, this unit is masterful with turkeys, prime rib—even whole hogs.
You can build an entire profitable business around this wise investment in your foodservice operation!Learn More
This small space smart living barbeque gas grill is excellent for a handful of people as it offers quality and performance with its 30,000 total BTU’s and 467 sq. inches of total cooking space. Its features include 2 stainless steel P-shaped burners which are protected by 2 steel enameled heat tents. The lid assembly offers a double-wall liner to retain heat along with end caps for stability. In addition, the side shelves offer space for preparation and such and drop down easily when the grill is not in use. In addition, there are 2 locking and non-locking heavy duty casters. A premium grill cover is included. Warranty: 1 year limited. Assembly dimensions: 45.83-in W x 23.23-in D x 46.06-in H, 81.4 lbs.
- 30,000 total BTUs with electronic pulse ignition system and infinite setting control valves
- 467 sq. inches of total cooking space with 350 sq. inches primary cooking surface and 117 sq. inches secondary cooking area
- 2 enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- 2 stainless steel P-shaped burners
- 2 steel enameled heat tents protects burners
- Double lid assembly which retains heat with temperature gauge
- Enameled wire warming rack
- Collapsible side tables for space efficiency
- A polyester full-length grill cover included
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
The XL gives you 836 sq. in. of cooking surface, providing you with enough cooking space to turn your backyard into party central. Cook up to 24 chicken quarters or 16 racks of ribs at once!
The XL's dual firepot design provides exceptionally balanced heat inside the large cooking chamber. Comes equipped with Traeger's auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, and EZ-drain grease system.
- 72000 BTU's
- 836 sq. in. (19 X 44) Grilling Area
- Height: 43 inches
- Width: 48 inches
- Depth: 31 inches
This heavy duty charcoal grill offers a total cooking surface of 686 square inches. This grill features an adjustable charcoal basket tray, and offers a total of 486 square inches of primary cooking space with choices of heat zones and fuel source options. An added feature, sliding cooking grates, for greater flexibly, with option to load charcoal through front steel access door. Overall great flexibility to the charcoal grilling experience, grilling up to 24 hamburgers at one time, or any other foods with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 55.79-in W x 28.43-in D x 50.98-in H, 79 lbs.
- 686 total square inches of grill cooking space
- 486 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 3 heavy duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates, plus enameled wire warming rack
- Adjustable steel smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Front access door to load charcoal, and front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Bottle opener, side shelves, basket tray for grilling tools
- Heavy duty wheels for mobility and locking casters
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Introducing Traeger’s latest residential pellet grill, the SELECT. We preserved the best features of our popular DELUXE – its sleek design, high quality stainless steel trim, handy side tables, and enclosed storage space. What's different? We increased the flat grilling surface by over 37 percent! And the grill's large capacity hopper, now conveniently accessed from the outside, holds 18 lbs. of wood pellets for hours of uninterrupted grilling and smoking.
- 36000 BTU's
- 590 sq. in. (19 X 31) Grilling Area
- Height: 46 inches
- Width: 57 inches
- Depth: 25 inches
This vertical offset charcoal smoker offers 1,176 square inches of total smoking area. Here, enjoy choice foods and favorite choice charcoal and wood types for that great BBQ smoked flavored taste with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 34.52-in W x 20.20-in D x 47.03-in H, 57 lbs.
- Offset charcoal box design gives heat control and channels smoke across foods for flavor
- Heavy gauge porcelain enameled steel charcoal/wood tray
- 6 adjustable chrome plated cooking grates, can smoke up to 150 lbs. of foods
- Adjustable side vent and smoke stack for air flow and heat control
- Temperature gauge to keep control on desired heat settings
- A condensation and grease dripping management system
- Heavy duty steel body construction
- High heat powder coated finish for durability
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty