Grills / Smokers
This vertical offset charcoal smoker offers 1,176 square inches of total smoking area. Here, enjoy choice foods and favorite choice charcoal and wood types for that great BBQ smoked flavored taste with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 34.52-in W x 20.20-in D x 47.03-in H, 57 lbs.
- Offset charcoal box design gives heat control and channels smoke across foods for flavor
- Heavy gauge porcelain enameled steel charcoal/wood tray
- 6 adjustable chrome plated cooking grates, can smoke up to 150 lbs. of foods
- Adjustable side vent and smoke stack for air flow and heat control
- Temperature gauge to keep control on desired heat settings
- A condensation and grease dripping management system
- Heavy duty steel body construction
- High heat powder coated finish for durability
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
This small space smart living barbecue propane gas grill is excellent as it offers quality and performance with 36,000 total BTU's and 507 square inches of total cooking space. It features include 3 stainless steel commercial grade straight burners which are protected by 3 steel heat tents. The lid assembly is a double-wall liner to retain heat with temperature gauge. In addition, side shelves have an integrated towel bar and tool hooks for grilling tools and drop down easily when the grill is not in use. Grill up to 20 hamburgers at one time or any other foods with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 49.14-in W x 22.82-in D x 45.05-in H, 76 lbs.
- 36,000 total BTUs with push electronic ignition
- 507 square inches of total cooking space, 390 square inches of primary cooking surface
- 3 stainless steel commercial grade straight burner tubes
- 3 steel heat tents protects burners
- Enameled coated warming rack
- Double wall stainless steel lid assembly to retain heat with temperature gauge
- Cabinet style assembly with propane tank slot
- Collapsible side tables for space efficiency with an integrated towel bar and tool hooks
- Warranty: 1 year limited, with 5 years on stainless steel burners
This heavy duty stainless steel charcoal grill offers a total cooking surface of 568 square inches. This grill features an adjustable charcoal basket tray, and offers a total of 405 square inches of primary cooking space with choices of heat zones and fuel source options. An added feature - load charcoal through the front steel access door. Overall great flexibility to the charcoal grilling experience, grilling up to 20 hamburgers at one time, or any other foods with family and friends. Assembly dimensions: 51.30-in W x 27.36-in D x 50.08-in H, 77 lbs.
- 568 total square inches of grill cooking space
- 405 square inches of primary grilling cooking surface
- Adjustable charcoal basket tray and a front crank handle assembly
- 2 heavy duty porcelain enameled cast-iron cooking grates, plus enameled wire warming rack
- Stainless steel adjustable smoke stack and sliding bucket air vents
- Stainless steel double-wall lid assembly, to retain heat, with temperature gauge
- Side shelves, basket tray for grilling tools
- Front access door to load charcoal, and front ash tray for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty wheels for mobility and locking casters
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
All the slow-smoking performance and barbecuing versatility of a professional smoker in a smaller, easily manageable size for everyday convenience. Its innovative auger-fed burner, solid-state control system and electronic auto-start ignition make cooking mouthwatering meals simple – just fire it up, set the temperature and let its automatic, microprocessor-controlled system feed hardwood pellets to the firepot, while simultaneously managing heat and smoke.
The 20,000-BTU burner has 418 sq. in. of grilling space, and three versatile heat settings for smoking, grilling or baking. Digital thermostat for easy monitoring. Nonstick, porcelain-coated steel cooking grate. Premium wheels for effortless relocation. EZ-drain grease system for fast cleanup. Durable, powder-coat finish.
- Dimensions: 49"H x 40"W x 20"D.
- Effortless smoking and grilling convenience
- Auger-fed hardwood pellet delivery
- Digital thermostat
- Electronic ignition
This vertical propane gas smoker has a total of 784 square inches of smoke/cooking space. The two door concept offers better temperature control as well as its sliding air vents on side and on top adding the enjoyment of the full smoke/cooking process. The wire grip handles offer an easy open and close lock concept on the double doors. Assembly dimensions: 26.75-in L x 19.99-in D x 49.73-in H, 56 lbs.
- 15,000 BTU cast iron burner assembly
- Electronic push button ignition
- 4 adjustable steel wire cooking racks
- Porcelain enameled steel wood chip box
- Porcelain enameled steel water bowl
- A double-door design for heat control
- Sliding air dampers on top and sides for control
- Large temperature with decorative base
- Propane tank sold separately
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Designed after the traditional Texas Style wood cookers, the Texas brings old fashioned wood cooking into the 21st century by featuring a high-tech auger-fed burner, electronic autostart ignition, multi-position digital thermostat control, and EZ-drain grease system.
If you’re serious about your outdoor cooking, this is the Traeger for you.
- 36000 BTU's
- 646 sq. in. (19 X 34) Grilling Area
- Height: 49 inches
- Width: 59 inches
- Depth: 22 inches
"Holler" for the family, call your friends, dinner is on! The CS-570 provides all the quality and integrity of our Country Smoker grill series on a convenient 570 square inch porcelain coated cooking surface.
Smoke your sausages, roast your turkeys and vegetables! Even pineapple tastes better when grilled on your CS-570. When your guests have had their fill of your satisfying dinner, throw on a mouth watering apple and rhubarb crisp for dessert without ever having to leave your backyard.
Enjoy the company of friends and family while providing succulent and delicious barbecue fare and delectable desserts!
Hopper Capacity: 18lbs.
Grilling Area: 614 sq. in. (H: 8.25" x W: 32.5" x D: 19.5")
Grilling Area with Optional Upper Cooking Rack: 969 sq. in.
- All grills are now equipped with locking casters for the front legs
- All Grills are now equipped with Flame Broiler attachments.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Arched Flavor Guard
- Variable Temperature Range* 180°F - 500°F+
- Fan Cooled Hopper and Feed System
- Convection Cooking
- Auto Start Electric Igniter
- Dome Thermometer
- Grease Catcher Hook
- 2 Wheels
- 2 Leveling Legs
- Engineered 4 Leg Stand
The original wood pellet grill that started a revolution. The traditional barrel design and Traeger's signature smoke stack makes this grill the most emulated in the industry.
- 36,000 BTUs
- Digital LED Thermostat
- 892.5 sq. in. Grilling Area
- Bronze Powder-Coat Finish
Dimensions & Weight:
- Width: 59 in.
- Height: 49 in.
- Depth: 22 in.
- Weight: 165 lbs.
$199.99This item will replace the standard temperature control on your Louisiana Country Smoker with a digital control. All you have to do is enter the temperature on the digital control board and walk away! The control board will automatically control the auger motor to keep your smoker at the desired temperature. Learn More
Char-Broil TRU-Infrared gas grill delivers great cooking with ideal heat for juicy, flavorful meat. With 30,000 BTUs and a functional side burner for preparing your entree and side dishes will be a cinch.
- TRU-Infrared Gas Grill With Lidded Sideburner
- 30,000 BTU main burners with 10,000 BTU sideburner
- 480 sq inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated steel grates
- 180 sq inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swingaway rack
- Large, painted metal side shelves for extra work area
- Stainless steel lid, handle, control panel, knobs and fascias
- SureFire IgnitionSide Shelf With Gear Trax Holes
- 4 Casters - 2 Locking
- Stainless Steel Burners
- Three grate-level temperature gauges
- Measures Approximately: 56" W X 21" D X 45.5" H